Details

ZWILLING Shears & Scissors 9-inch Superfection Classic Bent Shears stainless steel

$34.99
ZWILLING Superfection Classic 9-inch Bent Shears is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_41900-231, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 117ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-23-cm_9.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"9.00 inch","ID":"23-cm_9.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 9.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"41900-231-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 34 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The 23 cm long tailor’s shears from the SUPERFECTION Classic range are a strong, everyday cutting tool able to cut through fabric, wool and cardboard. Thanks to their timeless design, they feature a subtle and simple look. The shears are particularly robust and durable due to the stamped stainless steel and shatter-proof, fibre-glass reinforced plastic handles. They are comfortable to use as the ergonomic handles ensure fatigue-free cutting. These tailor’s shears enable you to cut fabric effortlessly.

• Stainless special formula steel guarantees durable products.
  • Precision grinding ensures an easy and accurate cut.
  • Fibre-glass reinforced plastic handles are shatter-proof and comfortable to use
  • Screw with integrated ZWILLING logo
  • Ergonomic handles for fatigue-free working

Specifications

• Item no. 41900-231
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 50-54 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.26 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.06 in
  • Width of product: 3.66 in
  • Height of product: 0.75 in
  • Blade length: 5.31 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Superfection Classic 9-inch Bent Shears is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best sewing scissors I bought these for my 14-year old granddaughter for Christmas because I know they will last her a lifetime. She is learning to sew and quilt and needs good tools to do good work. I have had a pair for at least 20 years and they are the best sewing scissors I've ever had. Katharine in New Hampshire
Date published: 2021-11-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great pair of shears Great shears, love the bent design - and that it is made in Germany !
Date published: 2022-04-10
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_41900-231, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 3ms
  • reviews, product

Do these come with a sheath of some sort?

Asked by: Mark111
Hi, No
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-09-27
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_41900-231, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 127ms
  • questions, product