Details

ZWILLING Shears & Scissors 2-pc, TWIN L Kitchen Duo Set

$31.99
ZWILLING TWIN L 2-pc Kitchen Shears & Paring Knife Set is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 33.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_24
  • loc_en_US, sid_41372-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 132ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"41372-001-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 31 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN L Kitchen Shears handle every kitchen cutting task with ease. Whether snipping herbs, cutting foods or safely opening packages, these shears are up to the task. The stainless steel blade can be sharpened and the shears are dishwasher safe (hand wash recommended). Includes a TWIN paring knife.

• 7-inch Kitchen shears
  • Stainless steel blade
  • Dishwasher safe (hand wash recommended)
  • Includes shears and a TWIN paring knife.
  • Shears made in Germany, paring knife made in Spain

Specifications

• Item no. 41372-001
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.20 lbs
ZWILLING Shears & Scissors 2-pc, TWIN L Kitchen Duo Set
4.5 (33)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING TWIN L 2-pc Kitchen Shears & Paring Knife Set is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 33.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Two items that sometimes get misplaced and definitely are appropriate as duplicates in a home kitchen! I've had these shears for something like ten or fifteen years and they are still my absolute favorites. They open and close so smoothly and always produce a clean cut of whatever I'm cutting from plastic and packages to paper or string. This little paring knife is just a good extra to have around for picnics or outside meals or just grabbing when you nicer forged knife is already used and dirty.
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharp Decision Love my Zwillng J. A. Henckel knives and scissors. I have owned several of the knives for years. This is a great set! The knife is sharp and easy to handle. The scissors are comfortable to hold and easy to use. I use them to trim my chicken mostly. I always hand wash my scissors and knives. I have give this brand as gifts several times.
Date published: 2022-11-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Combo These are awesome kitchen scissors! They handle so much every day and remain super sharp. They're versatile enough to open packages, cut up chicken meat and will even open a bottle of beer. Awesome German quality! The parer is very sharp, flexible and light weight. It makes easy work of peeling apples or potatoes. Great combo!
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Combo deals! This 2 are perfect combo deals. This Twin L shears is one of my most used kitchen tools in the kitchen. It's easier for me to grab for herbs and even for trimming unwanted chicken skins. With this paring knife becomes my go-to tools for cutting or peeling, such a big helper while I'm cooking.
Date published: 2020-04-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Such an amazing deal for two high quality products. The kitchen shears are sharp and they even have a rotary opener to help loosen lids, as an added bonus. The paring knife is small but unbelievably sharp. This set would make a great gift for college kids or newlyweds.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from When you need the basics. Kitchen shears and paring knife. Great for those quick and easy tasks that we all have. Scissors for cutting open a package, cutting parchment paper to size, shredding herbs. The paring knife for peeling, coring and slicing. Great package that everyone appreciates.
Date published: 2020-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great to have on hand This duo is great for around the house. The German steel blades on both the scissors and the paring knife are high quality and very sharp. The handles are very comfortable to hold and the loops on the scissors are not too small. A must have for any utility drawer.
Date published: 2020-08-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect for Camping Kit We do a lot of camping and I needed a value pair of scissors so this won the pick. The shears are tough and can even get though chicken bones (or tent rope for that matter). An additional paring knife always needed when multiple people are helping cook a meal.
Date published: 2020-04-02
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_24
  • loc_en_US, sid_41372-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 119ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;