Details

ZWILLING Storage beechwood, In-drawer Knife Organizer

$49.99
ZWILLING In-drawer Knife Organizer - 12 slot is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 113.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_26, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_21, tr_92
  • loc_en_US, sid_35160-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 126ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35160-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 49 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The smart way to safely store your knives.

• Provides easy access to your knives
  • Frees up valuable counter space
  • Sturdy beechwood protects knives from damage and dulling
  • Adaptable trays can be used together for customized storage
  • Holds up to 12 knives. 6 blades up to 5" and 6 blades up to 10"
  • Size: 6 1/8" x 16" L x 1 7/8" H

Specifications

• Item no. 35160-000
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: beechwood
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.87 lbs
  • Length of product: 16.14 in
  • Width of product: 6.10 in
  • Height of product: 1.89 in
ZWILLING Storage beechwood, In-drawer Knife Organizer
4.8 (113)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING In-drawer Knife Organizer - 12 slot is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 113.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Greatest Idea! I've had this for a little over a year and it's such a great thing! As my knife collection grew I didn't have a spot for all my knives in my block and I didn't have the counter space to devote to a larger block so when I saw this I knew immediately it was what I needed. It fits perfectly into the drawer I have right under my main knife block and safely holds all of my favorites. I know exactly which slot each knife is in so it's easy to reach in and grab the right knife. It's safe because i know all the sharp blades are tucked into their grooves and it is able to hold longer blades as well as shorter blades.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for the drawer and the knives If this fits, use it! Just be mindful of the height , you need at least a 2.25" deep drawer. Length (16") fits most drawers. It is one of the best ways to store and manage knives. Each slots takes a knife, and keeps the blades from rubbing up against each other. All your knives are displayed making it easy to grab the one you need quickly and safely. There's a bigger one - 24-slots available too.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Reduce Counter Clutter This is the perfect answer to reduce the clutter on your kitchen counter. As much as I love displaying my knives, this takes up a lot of space and also puts them within reach of "little hands". This storage has a low profile so it fits perfectly in my kitchen drawer. It holds all the knives I use on a regular basis and I'm not seeing any dulling of the blades.
Date published: 2020-04-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very convenient and looks good I spent more time than I should have looking at knife blocks before this one came to the rescue. I chose it because it has an solid wood bottom and can comfortably hold 12 knives, and it's the perfect size for my non-standard-depth drawer. I'm using the top row for our streak knives and the bottom for general purpose/chopping knives. I will say some of the slots aren't sanded down enough so there are splinters, and we'll have to sand them ourselves. But that's not a deal breaker. Overall, I'm satisfied with this knife block!
Date published: 2022-08-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I have lots of knives and they are all different shapes, sizes and widths. My previous in drawer knife block couldn't handle all the different shapes and the blades would pop up causing the knives to get caught in the drawer. This organizer is doweless so the knives lay flat in the slots and don't pop up no matter how wide the blade is. Easily stores long and short blades as well.
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from keeps my drawer in order I was so sick of all my knives just being loose in the drawer. We have bought piece by piece over the year so we do not have a counter top block. This organizer holds all of my knives easily and has a low profile in my drawer. Now when I open my drawer I can easily find what I need rather than being frustrated.
Date published: 2020-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I have blocks and magnetic bars and now I have in-drawer knife organizer! I love having an in-drawer organizer. I use to just cover the blades and lay them in the drawer and never felt comfortable with that. This is customizable by adding more for wider drawers and protects each knife!!
Date published: 2020-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife storage I needed away to store my knives as the magnetic bars weren’t cutting it for me. This safely stores all my knives away and fits right in drawer no problem. Easy fits my 10” Zwilling Kramer which is what I needed.
Date published: 2021-05-15
  • y_2024, m_3, d_26, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_21, tr_92
  • loc_en_US, sid_35160-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

I have  classic Henckles knives, with square corners on the handles.  The largest is an 8 ' chef's.  I need to know the height of this drawer block with the knives in it to the determine the depth to make the drawer.  Can you help?

Asked by: French girl
It depends on how wide the blade of your knife is, but the spines of most knives will sit flush with the top tier of this storage block, which is 1 7/8" tall.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-08-15
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_35160-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product