• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -40%
$168.00 $99.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -40%
$168.00 $99.99
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Provence 45-pc 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 12.
  • y_2019, m_11, d_20, h_2
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3-b1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_22748-345, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 129ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Provence 45-pc Flatware Set
$168.00 $99.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is a name that has been synonymous with premium cutlery since 1731. Our flatware products continue this longstanding heritage and tradition of design, excellence and expertise.

Each piece is produced from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel. The dinner and steak knives are forged for superior cutting precision. Produced in compliance with strict quality standards, all ZWILLING flatware features carefully polished surfaces and edges. The heavy gauge and substantial sizing result in perfect balance and the feeling of quality in the hand. ZWILLING flatware is dishwasher safe.

Provence features a distinctive contoured handle design with the perfect balance of mirror and frost accents. Comfortable to hold and perfect for any table setting.

• Manufactured from high quality 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Optimal combination of 18% Chromium and 10% Nickel offers the best corrosion resistance
  • Maintains a long lasting silver-like luster
  • Mono-block dinner knife construction for perfect weight and balance
  • Forged dinner knife blades provide cutting precision
  • Substantial sizing and heavy gauge weight
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in China
Charasteristics
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Type of shaft flatware: Monobloc
  • Number of parts: 45
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Provence 45-pc 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Flatware My husband received this set as a service award from work. I live this stainless steel set. They are very stylish. They came with complimentary serving utensils which made me happy. I would recommend purchasing from this company. As a matter of fact I purchased a second set one year later. Now I can serve a large group of people.
Date published: 2016-08-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from birthday gift for daughter in law This is beautiful flatware. They liked is so much they order another set. Has a wonderful feel to it. Will be purchasing a set for myself soon.
Date published: 2016-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just beautiful My wife and I were looking to replace our flatware, and we just did not see anything that caught eye. Until we found Zwilling. As it turned out we had a hard time choosing from 3 styles. Well we finally derided on the Provence. They just feel good in your hand. It really does make a difference.
Date published: 2017-11-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Registry Gift Items My husband and I received two sets as wedding gifts. Almost two years later, they are wonderful to eat with. Our guests have also commented on the set and queried about the manufacturer. Easy to clean. We are happy with our choice.
Date published: 2017-09-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Top quality! I bought this pattern 10 years ago and was thrilled to find it was still available when I wanted more flatware. The new set is every bit as solid and lovely as the previous one, and the pieces are the same weight. I liked it so much I ordered one more set as a housewarming gift for a family member.
Date published: 2018-07-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product! I love how these feel in hand and they look very nice too. The knife has a good weight to it but the forks and small spoon are on the lighter side. Planning on buying another set to give us service for 16. Shipping was quick too.
Date published: 2016-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gorgeous Speedy delivery. Beautiful, high quality. Perfect match to my existing (7 yr old) set.
Date published: 2018-12-01
  • y_2019, m_11, d_20, h_2
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3-b1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_22748-345, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

Where are these manufactured?

Asked by: arog123
The Provence style is made in China.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-10-11

Are matching steak knives available for the Provence place settings?

Asked by: Marsha
We do not make steak knives in the Provence pattern. You may shop all of our available steak knives and sets here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/cutlery/categories/steak-knives-sets/
Date published: 2018-10-08

what are the lengths of each piece

Asked by: chero
Provence 45-pc Flatware Set Dinner Knife 9.17 Dinner Fork- 7.87" Dinner Spoon- 7.32" Salad Fork- 6.94" Teaspoon- 6.45" Serving Fork- 8.54" Serving Spoon- 8.27" Slotted Serving Spoon- 8.27' Butter Knife- 6.78" Sugar Spoon- 5.97"
Date published: 2018-07-03

Is it possible to purchase a 4 place setting to add to the 45 piece set, making this a service for 12? or do you offer a 12 place setting?

Asked by: Lois J
Our Zwilling Provence flatware is currently only available in a 45-piece (8 place setting) set. However, you may purchase individual pieces of the Provence style flatware in our Open Stock here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/flatware-open-stock.html
Date published: 2019-09-18

Yesterday, I purchased Zwilling Service for Eight 45 Piece Set cutlery. The model is PROVENCE. I find the tea spoon size a little too big. Do you have smaller spoons for stirring tea and coffee? If yes, how can I buy a set for eight?

Asked by: Pravin
No, the teaspoons are the smallest spoons in the Provence style. We do have smaller espresso spoons in the Bellasera style here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/22774308.html
Date published: 2018-05-29

Is this pattern available in a service for 12?

Asked by: donuts
No, this pattern and other Zwilling flatware is only available in 45-piece sets, service for 8, or smaller. Our J.A. Henckels International flatware is available in 65-piece sets, service for 12 and serving utensils.
Date published: 2018-05-10

is this set dishwasher safe? 

Asked by: SusanP
Yes, this set is dishwasher safe, but we always recommend hand washing to keep our products looking and performing like new for as long as possible.
Date published: 2018-05-01

so this is 45 pc. set, does that mean there are 9 of each of the 5 items shown in picture?

Asked by: raaa
The set has eight 5-piece place settings (knife, dinner spoon, dinner fork, salad fork, and teaspoon) and a 5-piece hostess set that consists of a serving fork, serving spoon, slotted serving spoon, sugar spoon and butter knife.
Date published: 2018-03-24
  • y_2019, m_11, d_20, h_2CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.3-b1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_22748-345, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 161ms
  • questions, product