Details

ZWILLING Professional S 5-inch Utility Knife, Serrated Edge - Visual Imperfections

$67.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
Pro S 5" Serrated Utility - Visual Imperfections is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 12.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_16, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_31025-130-5, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 124ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-13-cm_5.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"5.00 inch","ID":"13-cm_5.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 5.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"31025-130-5","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 67 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

PROFESSIONAL "S" are the classic knives for the professional kitchen. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, the knives' laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp. The sturdy bolster provides the right balance and acts as a finger guard. Precision-forged from a single piece of solid steel, these threerivet handle knives deliver optimum balance and safe handling. Professional chefs worldwide trust the tradition and quality of these impressive knives.

• Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Ergonomic polymer, three-rivet handle is perfectly bonded to the full tang
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Edge angle 15 degrees per side

Specifications

• Item no. 31025-130-5
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.14 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.41 in
  • Width of product: 0.79 in
  • Height of product: 0.51 in
  • Blade length: 5.12 in
  • Handle length: 4.33 in
  • Handle width: 0.47 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
Pro S 5" Serrated Utility - Visual Imperfections is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife to go in my block Quality utility knife with minor imperfections. This knife performs perfectly. German steel cuts right through and is nice and sharp. At this price who needs a fancy box. Love the professional S knives.
Date published: 2021-06-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Addictive knife! Superb and versatile knife! I have become addicted to using it for all of my everyday counter uses, except meat and veggies cooking preps.
Date published: 2021-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic Utility Knife This is a fantastic utility knife….I have one in my block set and purchased two extras so that I always have a clean ready to use serrated utility knife at the ready….very pleased
Date published: 2021-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for hard crust and soft inside baked goods Perfect for slicing bagels, hard rolls, fresh bakery bread. Does not squish the tasty doughy inside. Got rid of my serrated knives after using this.
Date published: 2021-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great sized serrated knife for multiple jobs Great utility knife that cuts smoothly and efficiently through bread, fruits, vegetables, and more. Nice weight and easy handle and maneuver.
Date published: 2021-06-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Like New! Like new - I personally cannot see the imprefections!
Date published: 2021-06-21
  • y_2024, m_4, d_16, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_31025-130-5, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 110ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;