25.00 $16.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -32%
25.00 $16.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Pro Swivel Peeler is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 19.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_23, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_37160-036, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 143ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Hard peel, delicious centre. Fruit and vegetables often have to be peeled before further preparation, a task that’s particularly easy with the right kitchen gadget. The ZWILLING Pro series moveable peeler is ideal for round peel and its ergonomic design makes the task much easier. The movable twin blade is sharp on both sides to peel in both directions. The vegetable peeler’s design is perfectly adapted to the task: The blade slits are positioned to prevent peel from becoming caught up and the blade at the tip of the moveable peeler effortlessly removes eyes and bruising. However, the pro series doesn’t only focus on unconditional functionality. Internationally known designers Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez place particular importance on minimalistic design in the Pro series to ensure that it remains contemporary even years from now and still looks good in any kitchen. The uniform design language of the series means that all the kitchen gadgets visually complement each other to create a harmonious overall impression. The premium quality stainless steel is hygienically designed to avoid any unnecessary seams. This means that the vegetable peeler is dishwasher-safe, sturdy, durable and corrosion-free.
  • Minimalistic design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez
  • Manufactured with premium quality stainless steel
  • Ergonomically designed handles for effortless work with flowing transitions for excellent hygiene
  • Dishwasher-safe
  • Swivel blade optimally adjusts to the peel
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 37160-036
Characteristics
  • Color: Silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.18 lbs
  • Length of product: 8.15 in
  • Width of product: 0.75 in
  • Height of product: 0.75 in
ZWILLING Pro Tools Swivel Peeler
$25.00 $16.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Pro Swivel Peeler is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 19.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very nice design! This new design swivel handle feels comfortable in my hand, it is such a great peeler. Depending on a person, this peeler moves in different ways, the swivel design allows the twin blade to safely move over a wide range of vegetable shapes and peels in both directions. This peeler works exceptionally great for peeling vegetables and fruits skin though there's variety of fruits and vegetables should not be peeled. One of this peeler feature is that small pointed metal towards the end, is used for decorative cut designs and to dig out blemishes from fruits and vegetables. This peeler is manufactured with premium quality stainless steel, it should not rust and resilient.
Date published: 2020-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Careful this is super sharp! This is such a great peeler I can't believe how paper thin the shavings are from this tool. I use this to make carrot ribbons and they turn out so thin that you can see through them. Make peeling and paring effortless.
Date published: 2020-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great sharp peeler Beautiful design; excellent construction; quality materials. This peeler will sty sharp and peel whatever you need it to for years to come. Comfortable in my hand, easy to pull through tough skins.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The key to a good peeler that doesn't take away too much fruit or potato along with the peel is for it to be super sharp so you don't need to apply too much pressure. This peeler is exactly that...super sharp stainless steel with a swivel tip to work around the variations in the surface of what your'e peeling. You will definitely feel the difference between this and what you've been using.
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love that all the Zwilling kitchen tools are sleek, modern and super-functional! This one is easy to use and swivels around to make peeling a cinch! Don't just settle for the peeler; get some of the other gadgets that match the finish of this one and work as well! Makes for a nice set of kitchen tools to display in a decanter on the stove or counter.
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This swivel peeler is great for vegetables and fruits, but my favorite use is peeling apples. My children love apples and this has became their favorite apple peeler ever. The look on their faces as they proudly show off their perfectly peeled apples, thanks to this amazing peeler! Easy to use, amazingly sharp, and easy to clean!
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Peel Away We use peelers daily and usually multiple people working at the same time when there is a big prep project. I bought one of these and they are so comfortable bought two more. Your hand just doesn't get tired with this peeler. Made with high quality stainless steel, they won't rush or tarnish.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from design details This is an excellent tool for peeling around craggy fruits and vegetables. The tip helps remove deep imperfections in the product. Smooth handle, durable and very sharp blade. I like that it will move in both directions. Makes peeling more efficient. Great tool!
Date published: 2020-04-16
  • y_2020, m_9, d_23, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_37160-036, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 117ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;