• Silver
YOU SAVE: -50%
160.00 $79.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -50%
160.00 $79.99
ZWILLING Porterhouse Stainless Steel 8-pc Steak Knife Set with Black Presentation Case is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 11.
  • y_2020, m_5, d_31, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_39129-850, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 159ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 39129-850
ZWILLING Porterhouse 8-pc Porterhouse stainless steel steak set
$160.00 $79.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
of
Additional Information
Since 1731, cutlery by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels cutlery has been recognized worldwide as a symbol of quality, innovation and design.Crafted with over 280 years of knife-making expertise, ZWILLING Porterhouse is the benchmark for steak knives. Precision-forged from a single piece of special formula stainless steel, the strong, ice-hardened blades boast long-lasting sharpness. From Porterhouse to tri-tip, these durable knives effortlessly slice through even the thickest cuts of meat.
  • Designed in Italy. Expertly engineered in Germany
  • 4.5" blades boast razor-sharp precision and durability
  • Precision forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel for long-lasting sharpness
  • Sleek stainless steel handles ensure ergonomic grip
  • Convenient black storage case for safe and stylish storage
  • Dishwasher safe
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Type of shaft flatware: Monobloc
  • Surface finishing: matted/polished
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 8
ZWILLING Porterhouse Stainless Steel 8-pc Steak Knife Set with Black Presentation Case is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 11.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Dress up your place settings! These steak knives look amazing on any dining table whether it's an elegant dinner party or a family dinner. Because they are all stainless steel they compliment your table decor. Forged from high carbon stainless steel these knives will retain their sharp cutting edge while remaining corrosion resistant. I like the way the fine serrated edge effortlessly cuts through any type of steak or chop. The come in a beautiful black box that makes storing them as easy and elegant as using them.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from beautiful Sleek and stylish stainless steel steak knife. I appreciate the dual edge. The sharp serrated top of the blade with a straight edge finish is ideal for slicing. The feel and look of this steak knife is stunning. Smooth as the satin finish! This knife will cut through the thickest cuts of meat and poultry without tearing or shredding. Love the presentation box. Elegant!
Date published: 2020-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from What's not to love about this sleek and compact stainless steel steak knife set? The classic, Porterhouse steak knives are as attractive as they are ergonomic, offering a comfortable grip as well as a seamless cut. All eight of these knives come in a beautifully-details black presentation box for easy storage and memorable presentation at the table. A great gift for the holidays, birthdays, Father's Day or whoever appreciates fine German cutlery craftsmanship!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great steak knife set I really like the look of these knives, very modern being all stainless steel. I like the box it comes in, not overly big and bulky so it makes for storing easily. Great knives to use for steak or all things food! Perfect for gifts too!
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This Stainless Steel 8 piece Steak Knife has a perfect size blade for cutting steak, pork or chicken. Extremely sharp and handsomely displayed in a Black Presentation Case. Perfect for a guy either Father's Day or Birthday.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beauty in a Box I love when steak knives match my flatware and dont look like a piece of the kitchen. This set is absolutely gorgeous. The stainless steel handles fit right in with my other dining pieces. The beautiful box they come in is also such a treat. It makes for a great gift and sits nicely in my sideboard drawer so its near the table when needed.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great gift idea! Perfect gift for that special someone who is tough to buy for. Knives are made from premium stainless steel, are nicely weighted and balanced with a small serration on the edge for easy cutting and maintenance. The set comes in a handsome box for safe storage. These steak knives will dress up any dinner table!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great steak knives! Nice steak knife set. Good weight. The small serration slices through any sear without tearing your meat. The thin handle is comfortable in the hand. My husband is happy with them and I like the fact the stainless handles coordinate with our flatware on the table so we are both happy.
  • y_2020, m_5, d_31, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_39129-850, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 122ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;