Details

ZWILLING Nylon, 8-pocket Knife Carrying Bag

$34.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
ZWILLING 8-pocket Knife Carrying Bag is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 30.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_24
  • loc_en_US, sid_35070-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35070-100-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 34 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Securely travel with up to 8 knives and utensils.

Specifications

• Item no. 35070-100
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: nylon
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.43 lbs
  • Length of product: 22.83 in
  • Width of product: 19.29 in
  • Height of product: 0.39 in
ZWILLING null Nylon, 8-pocket Knife Carrying Bag
4.8 (30)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING 8-pocket Knife Carrying Bag is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 30.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Design Expertise you can trust I use this all the time for work and it's really secure and a great quality. My knives stay firmly in place and there is a flap to protect them from sliding around. If you've never thought of bringing your own knives while going on an extended stay somewhere this your chance to start doing that. Otherwise if you are looking for professional reasons trust this case from the oldest company in the knife making business!
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Convenient and safe way of transporting knives A convenient way to transport knives. Whenever I travel home for the holidays, this is so handy to have to transport my knives safely and securely, whether packing them in my suitcase or in my car, the extra flap and folding of the bag helps with preventing the knives from slipping out. It also comes with a handle, convenient for carrying around securely. Holds a good amount of knives and honing steels.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I take my knives with me when I am traveling to stay with family or friends. We are in the kitchen 3 times a day and I want to know that I am using knives that I trust are sharp and comfortable, so I bring my own. This bag is perfect!! I can bring a few of my knives and some other tools that a lot of people do not have. Makes for a great time in the kitchen and no one gets hurt using dull knives!
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great simple bag. I use it to take knives to family and friends houses when we are cooking together. Sometimes it just feels good to have your own knife, and many times my friends don't have extra knives to work with. When at home, I store my specialty, collectors and sentimental knives in it. Handy. Well constructed with durable nylon.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I'm not a chef but I have grown accustomed to great kitchen knives. So much so, that I can't go on vacation without taking them with me. Nothing's worse than fixing a meal on vacation and having to use cheap knives. This bag is perfect and safely holds the essential knives that I need while out of town.
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great carry-case whether you are transporting 1 or 2 or 7-8 knives. Case is secure and easy to carry and hold, for anyone who likes to take some of their own knives on vacation or when visiting family and friends. A great price to make sure knives get there safely, with no damage.
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from just in case I use this case all the time for my business. As a personal chef, I need a safe, light weight, easy to carry- travel case. 8 versatile pockets! If you are traveling for the Holidays and need to pack other utensils, this is a perfect solution. Perfect for picnics too!
Date published: 2020-04-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Don't Laugh I take my knives to all holiday events with my family. If we're cooking a big meal with a ton of prep i want to make sure we have the sharpest knives to use. Yes family members tease me but they are the first to ask for a sharp knife if they are using a dull one.
Date published: 2020-04-02
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_24
  • loc_en_US, sid_35070-100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;