Details

ZWILLING Now S 7-pc, Knife Block Set, Pink

$199.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
ZWILLING Now S 7-pc Knife Block Set - Pink is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 147.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_16, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_50, tr_97
  • loc_en_US, sid_54340-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 8ms
  • reviews, product
{"pink-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"pink","ID":"pink","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color pink is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7-pc","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"54340-007-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 199 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The ZWILLING Now S Pink 7-piece Knife Block Set offers a distinctive array of knives that will complete your kitchen toolset. Each knife features an elegant two-tone pink handle that evokes the romantic color of cherry blossoms. A set like no other, this Now S Pink knife block boasts two of the most important knives in the Asian kitchen, the ever-useful vegetable cleaver (also known as the Chinese chef’s knife) and the powerful meat cleaver.

Made with ZWILLING special formula steel that is FRIODUR ice-hardened, these durable, precision-stamped knives are lightweight, for maximum maneuverability. The beautiful two-tone pink handle is topped off with a logo embossed end cap.

• Set includes: 3.5-inch vegetable knife, 6-inch meat cleaver, 7-inch vegetable cleaver, 7-inch santoku, sharpening steel, shears, and 6-slot knife block
  • Elegant, comfortable two-tone pink handle
  • Lightweight precision-stamped construction for maximum maneuverability
  • Blade constructed of ZWILLING special formula stainless steel
  • FRIODUR ice-hardened for long-lasting sharpness and durability
  • Logo embossed end cap
  • Hand washing recommended

Specifications

• Item no. 54340-007
Characteristics
  • Color: pink
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 6
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: pink
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.36 lbs
ZWILLING Now S 7-pc, Knife Block Set, Pink
4.8 (147)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Now S 7-pc Knife Block Set - Pink is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 147.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from So hard to returning When I received the product I found the knife block is not as smooth as I expected and because it has straight in and out design so I decided to return it right away contact the customer service and filled out returning form , then it takes almost 2weeks sending me returning label, and I returned it right away but it’s been another 2weeks, the package was received by Tay on December 20th, today is January 3rd, and the customer service rarely answer the call, today I tried to reach out the customer service but the system just hung off the call, before it allows to wait until the line is connected, so what should I do?? How can I reach ZWILLING to get my refund??
Date published: 2024-01-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great knife, okay block Love all the knives, but the knife black seems flimsy comparing to the knives quality, we had a Joseph Joseph knife block that has magnets to keep the knife secure in there, would like to see Zwilling come up with something similar.
Date published: 2023-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from If you are looking for a Chinese Chef’s knife Like the color and the quality of the knifes. All the knifes came with very well protected package. The Chinese Chef’s knife is exactly what my family looking for.
Date published: 2023-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from You don’t know great knives until you’ve held them These are extremely durable knives that can cut through anything! I have never spent a significant amount of money on kitchen items before but, after using these, you can never go back to a 2 dollar set that you used back in college. They are reasonably priced, very easy to use, and you can see that they are made to last a lifetime. It’s important to note that a cleaver is not included Howe there is a spot for one should you choose to get it. Very satisfied with this purchase!
Date published: 2022-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good Quality,good knife I like this color,it’s super cute! I already use this set about 1year. I really love it. It’s the best knife.I would buy it again.
Date published: 2023-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome knife! These knives superised me! It speed up the time of preparing food
Date published: 2023-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great value and functional “Grazie mille” !! I just can’t believe they have this color available and it was on sale too. Very beautiful pink color with all the functional knives! This time, The whole set I think will be useful. I actually have another set but some knives are rarely used since it’s not useful as I thought. And this time It is much better that I got from last set. l think I can use every knife for their purpose. Great value and very useful .
Date published: 2022-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set! Super sharp! First thing first, I have done a lot of research on this sets as I have been looking for quite a while to make sure I make an informed decision for our home! I’ve been cooking a while, and my first time using them to prepare some meat and veggies for a meal, the blade slid through so smoothly, those are excellent knifes, I will never going back to my old knives!
Date published: 2022-04-27
  • y_2024, m_4, d_16, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_50, tr_97
  • loc_en_US, sid_54340-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;