Details

ZWILLING Madura plus 10-pc, Pots And Pans Set

$499.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.

Durable nonstick cookware set for effortless, everyday cooking

• Forged aluminum construction for even heating
  • Multilayer Duraslide granite nonstick coating
  • Flared rim for dripless pouring
  • Glass lid locks in moisture
  • Made in Italy
ZWILLING Madura Plus Forged 10-pc Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 8.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_17, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_1022437, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 7ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-10-pcs_10-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10-pc","ID":"10-pcs_10-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66299-020-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 499 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

ZWILLING Madura Plus combines the best of Italian design with German engineering. Fry eggs and toast nuts in the 8-inch fry pan, braise or stew one-pot meals in the 5-quart Dutch oven, and make quick work of small jobs like melting butter in the 1-quart saucepan.

The clean, simple lines, easy cleanup, and durability of Madura Plus will make it the go-to cookware in your kitchen. The sturdy forged aluminum offers excellent heat distribution and retention for perfect searing and browning, and even cooking. The 3-layer DuraSlide granite nonstick coating is 40 times more durable than traditional coatings. Go ahead and use metal utensils—a unique plasma primer base gives Madura Plus the ultimate scratch resistance.

Made in Italy, Madura Plus is a collaboration from award-winning designers Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriquez. The tempered glass lids lock in moisture and let you monitor the cooking process while the flared pouring rim offers seamless, mess-free pouring. Madura Plus is compatible with all stovetops, including induction, and is oven safe to 300°F.

• Set includes: 8-inch fry pan, 10-inch fry pan, 1.5-quart saucepan w/lid, 3-quart saucepan w/lid, 2.6-quart sauté pan w/lid, 5-quart Dutch oven w/lid
  • Forged aluminum construction provides excellent heat retention and distribution
  • Multilayer DuraSlide granite nonstick coating is 40 times more durable than traditional coatings
  • Ultimate scratch and abrasion resistance thanks to innovative plasma primer
  • Compatible on all cooking surfaces, including induction, and oven safe to 300°F
  • Ergonomic, stay-cool handles and dripless pouring rim
  • Glass lid locks in moisture and lets you monitor the cooking process
  • Stay-cool lid handle for comfort
  • Easy-to-clean exterior coating is dishwasher safe
  • Made and designed in Italy. German engineered

Specifications

• Item no. 1022437
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Marketing name coating: Duraslide Ultra
  • Handle fixing: screwed
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 10
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 19.74 lbs
ZWILLING Madura plus 10-pc, Pots And Pans Set
4.9 (8)
Added to basket View basket checkout

Proudly Made in Italy

Madura Plus combines the best of Italian design with German engineering. Clean, modern styling, the ultimate in scratch-resistance, and sturdy forged aluminum construction for excellent heat retention and distribution make this super-nonstick cookware the ideal choice for busy household kitchens.

DuraSlide Nonstick

This multilayer granite nonstick coating is 40 times more durable than traditional nonstick coatings. Enjoy ultimate scratch and abrasion resistance thanks to an innovative plasma primer.

Forged Aluminum

High quality construction offers excellent heat retention and distribution. And this easy-to-clean exterior coating makes it super simple to wipe clean!

Mess-Free Pouring

The convenient pouring rims on each of these streamlined pans offer clean, dripless pouring. No more messy spills when degreasing or saucing.

ZWILLING Madura Plus Forged 10-pc Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The last set you will ever need to buy I bought this set three years ago and wow, no regrets. I have had multiple sets in the past from cheaper brands to German brands but they all never seemed to last over time. Usually loosing the non-stick after a year of use. However these are like modern day cast iron pans, the quality reflects in the weight they are a little heavier then my past pan sets and still look and cook like bran new three years later. I doubt many other sets can say that. Don't let the price scare you away, I wouldn't usually spend this much but I'm glad I took the risk and bought this set.
Date published: 2023-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Quality I just received my 10 pc Madura Plus cookware set. Very impressed with the quality. I have used it to cook some dishes. Very easy to clean as well
Date published: 2022-12-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Amazing cookware! Love this cookware set. Great non-stick. Easy clean-up. The handles are super comfortable. And I am so pleased that's it's made in Italy. Excellent value for the quality!
Date published: 2022-09-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works on Induction!! Searched all over for non-stick cookware that will work on our new induction cooktop and finally found a well made set that's beautifully designed. Love the fact it is made in Italy. Feel it is a Great value for having the selection of pieces. These are all the sizes I will need for my cooking needs.
Date published: 2022-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The last set of pots and pans you will ever need Bottom line up front: These are modern pans that feel and cook just like a cast iron pan would. I have tried different pans over the years from cheaper brands to German brands. This is the first set that truly holds up over time. We have had these 3 years now and they are literally like brand new. They cook evenly and heat up fast, they show very little wear after the years. Most of my past sets last about a year before they start showing issues with the non-stick. This set is still just like new which is amazing after years of use. I truly love that these are made in Italy, I know its made by a country that treats its workforce with respect and value and the price of these pans are worth the cost even for a family that usually doesn't spend this much on pots and pans. Knowing it was made with dedication to quality, the cost is pretty cheap when you consider quality and how long these will last you. Its a rare find in todays market. The cost is scary for some believe me I know, but we took the chance for you and I'm here to tell you spend the extra for this quality set you will not regret it.
Date published: 2023-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Durable Nonstick These pans are really durable and won’t scratch easily. I love the handles that stay cool.
Date published: 2022-09-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Ballarini 1889 cookware 10 pc set Lightweight for those of us that have limited lifting issues, cleans easily, non stick, stackable.
Date published: 2024-02-06
  • y_2024, m_4, d_17, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_1022437, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

What is the usual delivery date for upstate ny if the cookware set is available?

Asked by: Anonymous
Please allow time for processing. Shipping UPS Ground please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-02-23

What is the normal lifespan for the non stick coating or is there a guarantee for it? 

Asked by: Diagramonte
Yes, lifetime limited Warranty.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-12-04

Hello, Interesting wording "Easy-to-clean exterior coating is dishwasher safe". Is the interior non-stick dishwasher safe? I ask as the specific wording the exterior coating is dishwasher safe but it does not provide information about the non-stick.

Asked by: DarthShopper
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_1022437, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • questions, product