• Black Matte
YOU SAVE: -20%
25.00 $19.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
25.00 $19.99
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN L Kitchen Shears is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 46.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_14, tr_32
  • loc_en_US, sid_41370-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 13ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 41370-001
ZWILLING Kitchen Shears Kitchen Shears
$25.00 $19.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN L Kitchen Shears handle every kitchen cutting task with ease. Whether snipping herbs, cutting foods or safely opening packages, these shears are up to the task. The stainless steel blade can be sharpened and the shears are dishwasher safe (hand wash recommended).
  • 7" Kitchen shears
  • Stainless steel blade
  • Dishwasher safe (hand wash recommended).
  • The built-in rotary opener loosens stiff lids
  • The low weight and ergonomic handles make the TWIN L especially handy.
  • Manufactured in Germany
Characteristics
  • Color: Black
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.27 lbs
  • Length of product: 8.07 in
  • Width of product: 0.00 in
  • Height of product: 0.00 in
  • Blade length: 3.74 in
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Stainless steel
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN L Kitchen Shears is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 46.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Happy, happy I am. We have had a block with an array of knives and scissor for.thirty years and love them for their sharpness. My husband "borrowed" the scissors for a project which needed some serious scissor power and consequently ruined the sharpness of the blades. We limped along for awhile 'til desperation and frustration won out. I now have your new scissors and am so happy....so is my knife block.....it let out an "ahhh" when the new scissors nestled into its spot.. I may be contacting you soon regarding a chicken cutting scissor. Thank you for making a quality product. Phyllis
Date published: 2020-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best scissors I've ever owned These are the kitchen scissors to beat all kitchen scissors. I also have sewing shears and these stay as sharp as those do. I love having a few sets of these around the house. they stay sharp and always open and close smoothly, I've had others where the pivot area gets stuck and there is nothing worse... Ive been seen throwing those kind out as I search for my Swilling shears!! I have never had any kind of rust show up on these either, but I am really careful with all of my shears to keep the clean, dry and when needed, lubricated.
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Kitchen Must Have I have several pairs of these kitchen scissors scattered around the house. They're perfect for your kitchen tasks such as opening packages, cutting meat such as chicken or bacon, or cutting herbs. But they're also great for cutting wrapping paper, or even fabric, in a pinch. They are very sharp and even though I haven't had to sharpen mine yet, they are sharpenable.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Kitchen Scissors I love using these kitchen scissors to cut up herbs and I found that they are great for my daughter when she is helping in the kitchen since she isn't super comfortable using a knife all the time. She uses these to cut up lettuce and cucumber for salads. I never thought that they would be so versatile, but they have been a great addition to my kitchen!
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I love it! I love my shears, but the plastic thread brokes and the screw lost. Where can i find a replacement? Thanks
Date published: 2017-01-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Solid Shears These are very solid, German made shears that are up for any task that you would need them for. The handles are wide enough to fit your hands comfortable, and make them very easy to use. They’re great for cutting herbs, and are a lot quicker than taking out a knife and cutting board.
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for me Never owned this brand before, I am impressed. The shears are very light weight, comfortable to use, and very effective to cut. I was happily surprised with the quality and how user friendly they are - especially for a female with small and skinny hands and not very strong wrist.
Date published: 2020-06-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sharp edged utility These are the scissors for the light tasks. Opening packages of dog treats, cereal, potato chips; twine off of packages. Ok for light cooking tasks, like slicing herbs to finish a salad. Good length with wide open grips for folks with gripping challenges. Stays sharp a long time.
Date published: 2020-03-20
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_14, tr_32
  • loc_en_US, sid_41370-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product

Where are the kitchen shears made?

Asked by: Sass
These shears are made in Germany.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-11-10

Do these shears come apart? Also, previous questioners asked (1) what is the handle made of and (2) what are the teeth on the handle made of. The answers given were (1) thermoplastic and (2) steel-why? In photo, teeth and handle are the same material.

Asked by: Bert
These shears are not designed to come apart. The handle and teeth are the same thermoplastic material, and previous answers have been updated to reflect this information.
Date published: 2018-08-22

Are the teeth for the bottle opener made of steel or plastic?

Asked by: Tom Bruno
The teeth are the same material as the rest of the handle, a durable thermoplastic.

Exactly what are the "teeth" in the handle for? A previous question asked if they were steel or plastic. You stated "the teeth are made of steel". But you say the handles are plastic So, which answer is correct?

Asked by: shellyb
The handle is a thermoplastic material. The teeth on the handle, commonly used for opening bottles, cracking chicken joints, or breaking shells on seafood, are made of the same material as the rest of the handle.

What is the material of the handles? Plastic or steel?

Asked by: shellyb
The handle is made of a durable thermoplastic material.
Date published: 2018-05-17

Are these the life time warranty scissors?

Asked by: iiii
Our scissors are covered under warranty if the item meets our warranty guidelines. Please click on the below link to read more about our warranty process. https://www.zwillingonline.com/warranty.html
Date published: 2018-04-24

Is it possible to get a new little red button connector for the middle of the shears?

Asked by: jilliana
Unfortunately, we do not have the buttons available individually.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-03-12

Are these shears made in Germany?

Asked by: Christel
The TWIN L shears are manufactured in Germany.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2016-12-15
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_41370-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 18ms
  • questions, product