Details

ZWILLING Gourmet 7-inch, Filleting knife

$64.99

Quickly fillets fish and meat

• For filleting fish, meat and fruit
  • Safe handling
  • For both professional and amateur chefs
ZWILLING Gourmet 7-inch Fillet Knife is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 43.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_14, tr_29
  • loc_en_US, sid_36113-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-18-cm_7.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7.00 inch","ID":"18-cm_7.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36113-183-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 64 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The premium cutlery pioneer ZWILLING J.A. Henckels has been crafting notable knives since 1731. Respected as an innovator in the industry, the company remains true to its roots: a strong commitment to quality and excellence.ZWILLING Gourmet is the go-to knife for home chefs eager for their everyday knife to be exceptional. The single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction is lighterthan forged knives, allowing for maximum maneuverability.Proudly crafted in Germany, the knives are made of special-formula steel that has been perfected for over 285 years. Combined with our signature ice-hardening technique, the blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.The ergonomic, triple-riveted handle ensures fatigue-free cutting. Experience the comfort, durability, and sharpness of ZWILLING Gourmet.

• Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • Precision-stamped from a single-piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controllededge ensure ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Traditional three-riveted handle with a full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting
  • Highly durable POM handle has stainless steel rivets that balance blade and handle perfectly
  • Center rivet is laser inscribed with ZWILLING logo
  • Manufactured in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 36113-183
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Edge finishing: V-edge
  • Manufacturing method: laser cut
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.25 lbs
  • Length of product: 11.81 in
  • Width of product: 0.71 in
  • Height of product: 0.79 in
  • Blade length: 7.09 in
  • Handle length: 4.33 in
  • Handle width: 0.71 in
ZWILLING Gourmet 7-inch, Filleting knife
4.8 (43)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Gourmet Knife Series

About The ZWILLING Gourmet Cutlery Series

ZWILLING Gourmet 7-inch Fillet Knife is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 43.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I like using my 7" fillet knife because it's so sharp, thin and flexible. It works really well for trimming fat as well as separating skin from fish. Gourmet is a stamped knife so it is light but it has a full tang running through the handle so it feels strong and sturdy. It's made in Germany from specially formulated steel so it retains it's razor sharp edge and resists corrosion.
Date published: 2020-05-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great for fish and pork bellies I don't use it often, but my 7-inch filleting knife is there when I need it. I use it primarily for skinning fish and pork bellies primarily. But it reminds me every time how much I appreciate having the right tool for the job. This fillet knife is part of the Gourmet line, a very good line of stamped knives. They are manufactured under tight controls and precise standards at Zwilling’s factory in Solingen, Germany. They have a full tang, running from the tip to the heel of the handle making these knives sturdy and stable. The comfortable handle is solid without being heavy. Because the composition of the steel, these knives will stay sharp and responsive with every cut. Keep the blades honed, sharpen once or twice a year and you will enjoy them each time you use them. Dishwasher safe, but hand wash to keep it looking new.
Date published: 2020-04-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome fillet knife for the price. This stamped, premium German steel knife is ice hardened for a long lasting edge and corrosion resistance. The flex in this knife is perfect for slicing between the bone or skin and the flesh of fish. I also use this knife to peel citrus, cut mangos from the pit and to skin tomatoes.
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This boning knife is so flexible that the first time I used it I thought it might snap in two. But...it has been ice-hardened so its flexibility is normal. The blase will also stay sharper, longer than its competitors blades. It can get between and bone and meat, perfect for taking apart a pork butt.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great flexibility This is a well made fillet knife. The German steel blade is strong and sharp. It is very flexible allowing me to get in close to skin and bone with little waste. The blade is very sharp and easy to maintain. The solid three rivet handle gives me a good grip while working with slippery fish.
Date published: 2020-08-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lite and flexible Lite, flexible and very sharp, those are the keys to a great fillet knife. It's made from high carbon German steel and ice hardened which assures me that it's going to have incredible edge retention. The handle looks great and has the same design as the Pro knife line.
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent!! I have been so grateful for all of the Zwilling knives I have purchased. Having excellent knives has made cooking a pleasure. Clean, sharp cuts make recipe prep easy and exact. In the past year I bought 6 knives in this set and all get 5 Star reviews!
Date published: 2020-12-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Since I am a fish-lover, I use this knife more than most. Perfect for skinning fish and also use it for mango, papayas, and tomatoes. The blade is flexible and easy to maneuver. Although it is stamped, it still does a great job.
Date published: 2020-05-04
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_14, tr_29
  • loc_en_US, sid_36113-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product

Does it come with a sheath?

Asked by: JoeG 1964
Thank you for contacting Zwilling. We apologize for the delay. No, we are sorry: the Zwilling Gourmet 7” Fillet Knife does not come with a Sheath. Thank you
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-06-01
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_36113-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 123ms
  • questions, product