Details

ZWILLING Fresh & Save glass Expansion Set, 36-pcs

$124.99

The perfect assortment to expand your vacuum storage collection

• Store, sous vide, marinate, and meal prep
  • BPA-free reusable bags feature a secure zip closure
  • Durable borosilicate glass containers are nestable and stackable
  • Keep food fresh up to 5x longer
ZWILLING Fresh & Save 36-pc Vacuum Sealer Machine Companion Set, Sous Vide Bags, Meal prep, Airtight Food Storage Containers Glass is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 7.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_24, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_36807-136, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 117ms
  • reviews, product
{"white-glass_glass":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"glass","ID":"glass_glass","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size glass is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36807-136-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 124 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Fresh & Save 36-Piece Companion Set features a thoughtfully-curated selection of containers and accessories to expand your vacuum storage collection. Pack a light lunch or a small to-go snack in the small and large vacuum containers. Freeze whole dinners and package up fresh ingredients in the small, medium, and large reusable vacuum bags. Preserve the flavors and aromas of wine, juice, and oils with the 3 included vacuum wine sealers. Refrigerating, freezing, sous vide cooking, marinating, or meal prepping, this is the system that can do it all.

With the Fresh & Save system, you can shop once a week and refrigerate or freeze fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, and fish in our vacuum containers and bags and enjoy the benefits of your own fresh market at home. Prepare your meals days in advance and enjoy them as fresh as the day they were cooked. Cook meat sous vide or marinate meat for the grill in just 30 minutes in the vacuum bags and containers.

Here's how it works: Dock the vacuum pump onto the container or bag valve and at the push of a button it extracts the air in mere seconds. It stops automatically once a sufficient vacuum has been obtained, locking in flavor, aromas, and vitamins.

• Set includes: 3 vacuum wine sealers, 1 large and 2 small vacuum containers with double-seal lids, 8 small, 18 medium, and 4 large reusable vacuum bags
  • Vacuum pump sold separately
  • Vacuum wine sealers preserve flavors and aromas of wine, juice, and oils 
  • Containers are nestable, freezer safe, ovenproof (without lid), microwave safe (without vacuum seal), and dishwasher safe 
  • Container lids feature double seal to create a perfect seal
  • Reusable bags feature easy-zip closures to create a perfect seal and are freezer safe, microwave safe (without vacuum seal) 
  • Materials: glass container: borosilicate glass (base), plastic (lid), silicone (valve, seal), vacuum bag: BPA-free plastic (bag, zipper), silicone (valve)
  • Keep food fresh up to 5 times longer – Reduce food waste

Specifications

• Item no. 36807-136
Characteristics
  • Color: white
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: glass
  • Number of parts: 36
  • Voltage: 110-240 V
Measurements
  • Net weight: 7.83 lbs
ZWILLING Fresh & Save glass Expansion Set, 36-pcs
4.3 (7)
Added to basket View basket checkout

ZWILLING FRESH AND SAVE

Say hello to fresh and goodbye to food waste. Eat healthier, save time, and store your food with long-lasting freshness with the new vacuum storage system: Fresh & Save. The exclusive Fresh & Save technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage methods.

SEE WHAT'S IN STORE

Sous Vide Cooking Made Easy

How Do I Vacuum Seal Soft Foods?

How Do I Clean the Vacuum Bags?

SIMPLE. SMART. FRESH. AT THE PRESS OF A BUTTON

SIMPLE. SMART. FRESH. AT THE PRESS OF A BUTTON

• Strong but silent

Blending the power of a countertop vacuum sealer with the versatility of a handheld device, the vacuum pump is fast, quiet, and easy to use.
  • Wireless operation

The cordless pump features a long-lasting lithium-ion battery.
  • Fresh at the press of a button

Pump vacuums in seconds at the push of a button and stops automatically once a sufficient vacuum has been created.
  • Stylish, compact design

Compact enough to store effortlessly in a drawer, the sleekly designed pump complements any countertop.
  • Rechargeable

Pump is conveniently rechargeable with the included USB cable.
Fresh and save video slot

ZWILLING FRESH & SAVE- GIVE FOOD A FRESH START!

The FRESH & SAVE vacuum food storage system is revolutionizing how you store your groceries and meals. Our exclusive technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to 5 times longer than non-vacuum food storage methods. All at the press of a button.

ZWILLING Fresh & Save 36-pc Vacuum Sealer Machine Companion Set, Sous Vide Bags, Meal prep, Airtight Food Storage Containers Glass is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 7.
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Not working within a week I got my new sealer and it will not work after a week of use. It won’t close the bags and yet still pumps. I am going to have to make a claim on the warranty. It’s unfortunate because I liked the product to start with.
Date published: 2023-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Save money while preserving your food I really like the reusable aspect of this kit. The containers are my favorite because of the convenience of storing the food taking them to work for lunch and the containers are microwaveable. I’ve bought 2 additional starter kits for family members because I’m so impressed.
Date published: 2022-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love glass Glass does not absorb odors as plastic can. The borosilicate glass that can take anything. Produce: better and more convenient to have items last longer in the fridge. Also keeps tostadas and pretzels crisp. The handheld vacuum stick is far more convenient than those long gizmos used to seal disposable bags. Space saver. What are the 3D barcodes on each lid? These were inert when attempting to register the goods.
Date published: 2023-01-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Vacuum is great Vacuum is great!!! Wine sealer is working well and glass containers are good. Specially medium size is useful. But plastic zipper bags are so so. My one of bag is definitely defective and that's why 3 star. Zipper bag is expensive but quality isn't matching with the price. Disappointed by quality.
Date published: 2023-12-31
  • y_2024, m_4, d_24, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_36807-136, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 151ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;