ZWILLING Four Star 4-pc, Steak Knife Set

$159.99
$219.99
-27 %

Ergonomic, German-made knife with a sleek, matte black design

• Made from special formula high carbon stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper, longer
  • Made in Germany
ZWILLING Four Star 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 83.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_26, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_28, tr_55
  • loc_en_US, sid_39190-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39190-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 159 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

These ultra-sharp steak knives are designed for cleanly slicing through pork chops, filet mignon, and chicken cutlets with ease, without tearing or shredding.

Four Star knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for almost 300 years. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip, and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade.

• Set includes 4 x 4.5-inch steak knives
  • Made from special formula high carbon stainless steel
  • SIGMAFORGE - Single piece, forged knife
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper, longer
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge for superior sharpness
  • Ergonomic, polypropylene handle
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended
  • Made in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 39190-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 4
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.60 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.65 in
  • Width of product: 5.71 in
  • Height of product: 1.18 in
ZWILLING Four Star 4-pc, Steak Knife Set
4.8 (83)
-27% 219.99
Added to basket View basket checkout

FAN-FAVORITE KNIFE SERIES

Four Star is our top-selling knife series. Backed with over 280 years of knifemaking tradition, this celebrated collection is the model of safety, ergonomics, and comfort.

SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP

Four Star knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for almost 300 years.

RAZOR-SHARP EDGE

ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardened FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip, and they retain their sharpness longer.

BALANCED BLADE

Precision forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade.

COMFORTABLE HANDLE

Four Star polypropylene handles are ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort in the hand, making meal prep a breeze.

QUICK CLEAN UP

No-fuss cleanup, in the dishwasher or by hand. Stain and rust-free blades.

MADE IN GERMANY

We own our cutlery factory so we can control the quality at every step of the production, ensuring knives that last a lifetime.

Four Star Cutlery

ZWILLING FOUR STAR CUTLERY SERIES

ZWILLING Four Star 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 83.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great table knives; they'll cut anything These steak knives bring the technology of great kitchen knives to the table. They are designed for lasting comfort, safety and durability, so when you set the table with these knives they will invisibly add to the enjoyment of your meal. They will slice through meats, tomatoes, fruits smoothly. Great for folks who want great steak knives, period. The satin finish stainless steel is attractive in any table setting. Although dishwasher safe, all knives perform and look better if they are hand washed. I’ve had a Four Star in my collection for decades. And it still comes out for certain jobs. I expect it will be there for a while longer.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 4 stars or 5?? I got a set of these steak knives may year ago as a gift. We have used them many many times since then and as our children grew and added significant others to the table,I thought I'd have to purchase different knives to match. Lo and behold, I found the same knve and to my suprise, the old ones looked almost exactly the same as the new ones. Talk about lasting, they lasted over 10 years in almost the same condition. I admit they were such a good deal , I bought 2 sets anyway but with 12, you cannot tell the old from the new. Kudos, Zwilling!
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great steak knives! We’ve had these for 8 years and they are still going strong. We lost one a couple years ago.. I wish we could buy singles.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Four Star is a classic! On the market since the 1970's this knife has stood the test of time and still looks fresh and relevant. The molded handle feels secure and fits nicely into the hand. The balance is great and the edge stays sharp due to the ice-hardening process. These are a great addition to your Four Star block set or as just a really great set of steak knives that will last a life time.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Elegant and Sleek! This was our investment set purchased with gift money after our wedding, and I couldn't be happier with them! They are simple but elegant, with a timeless design that will be a staple in our kitchen for years. I am impressed at how light and sleek they feel in the hand, and yet are strong and certainly not cheap or flimsy. The handle is comfortable to hold. Thank you for a quality set!
Date published: 2020-11-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Cut Through Anything These steak knives can be used everyday or still look fancy enough for the holidays. They are made from German Special Formula Steel and forged from one piece of steel so durable for a lifetime, and that's their warranty - lifetime. They are razor sharp and can get through any meat you can think of. Don't worry if you hit a bone, they have been ice hardened so super strong.
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 4 piece steak knife set Like the sleek style along with the extremely sharp thin blade. I use these knifes often including food prep.
Date published: 2020-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great steak knives Ive had Zwilling Four Star knives for a while and just added these steak knives to my collection. Just as with the others in this line they are made in Germany from forged German stainless steel. The handles also have the four star comfort grip handles. The straight blades cut right through and can be resharpened which you cant do with serrated steak knives.
Date published: 2020-07-17
  • y_2024, m_3, d_26, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_28, tr_55
  • loc_en_US, sid_39190-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 106ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;