ZWILLING Four Star 2-pc, "The Must Haves" Knife Set

$119.99
$159.99
-25 %

Ergonomic, German-made knife with a sleek, matte black design

• Made from special formula high carbon stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper, longer
  • Made in Germany
ZWILLING Four Star 2-pc "The Must Haves" Knife Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 94.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_30, tr_64
  • loc_en_US, sid_35175-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 7ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35175-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 119 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This set is designed for both fine detailed tasks as well as larger chopping and slicing jobs. The 8-inch chef’s knife is ideal for all-around tasks like slicing chicken and chopping herbs, and the 4-inch paring knife is handy for peeling vegetables and segmenting fruit.

Four Star knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for almost 300 years. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip, and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade.

• Set includes: 4-inch paring, 8-inch chef’s knife
  • Made from special formula high carbon stainless steel
  • SIGMAFORGE - Single piece, forged knife
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper, longer
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge for superior sharpness
  • Ergonomic, polypropylene handle
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended
  • Made in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 35175-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 2
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.61 lbs
  • Length of product: 16.54 in
  • Height of product: 1.57 in
ZWILLING Four Star 2-pc, "The Must Haves" Knife Set
4.9 (94)
-25% 159.99
Added to basket View basket checkout

FAN-FAVORITE KNIFE SERIES

Four Star is our top-selling knife series. Backed with over 280 years of knifemaking tradition, this celebrated collection is the model of safety, ergonomics, and comfort.

SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP

Four Star knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for almost 300 years.

RAZOR-SHARP EDGE

ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardened FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip, and they retain their sharpness longer.

BALANCED BLADE

Precision forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade.

COMFORTABLE HANDLE

Four Star polypropylene handles are ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort in the hand, making meal prep a breeze.

QUICK CLEAN UP

No-fuss cleanup, in the dishwasher or by hand. Stain and rust-free blades.

MADE IN GERMANY

We own our cutlery factory so we can control the quality at every step of the production, ensuring knives that last a lifetime.

Four Star Cutlery

ZWILLING FOUR STAR CUTLERY SERIES

ZWILLING Four Star 2-pc "The Must Haves" Knife Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 94.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Together, Chef & Paring Knife! These two are wonderful together. A chef for all a cook needs and paring knife for small food cutting and peeling small fruits and vegetable. FOUR STAR knife is light and forged blade. This is one of the top-selling knife series of ZWILLING J.A. Henckels worldwide. These FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper,and durable. It should stand rusting and corrosion. It retain their sharpness longer for it is high carbon steel and signatured ice-hardening technique.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic Gift My mother has gifted me two sets of the Zwilling knives. As an individual who loves to cook these have turned out to be the best possible gifts I have received. I use them daily. From a comfort of use perspective they are worlds beyond any other knives I have used. Previously, I have used expensive Japanese knives which tend to dull or show deterioration over a short period of time. The design of these Zwilling knives is unmatched. I highly recommend to everyone at every skill level.
Date published: 2021-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Steak Knives I love cooking a steak and trying to perfect the art of reverse, searing a good steak. Now that I feel I’ve got that down. I have these amazing knives that I can use to cut it. I am so impressed with how easily they cut through steak and not tearing it apart. I am sold, and I might have to get another set.
Date published: 2023-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Essential Knives These are the perfect pair; a chef knife, the work horse and the paring, handling all the little tasks. Four Star is the exact same quality as the Pro knives. The are forged from high carbon German steel in Germany. They are going to be very sharp and stay sharp. They will definitely last a lifetime. The design of the molded handle makes it a lighter weight knife. It is both comfortable and durable.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set of knives The ultimate all purpose knife set, you can use both knives for any task, whether it’s peel fruit with the paring knife to slicing and dicing with the Chef. The Four Star knives have a nice lightweight feel to them so they don’t tire out your hand. The stainless steel construction is really great, you can tell you're using a knife that is going to be durable for a long time.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome! This is such a great knife set. If you’re just starting out, these two knives do everything you need and are incredibly sharp! The handles feel really good for a guy with huge hands like myself. I have just started getting into cooking and got these as a Birthday gift and I am ecstatic! Well-made, German quality knives that will last a lifetime if taken care of!
Date published: 2020-07-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These two knives are definitely must have knives for everyone! The 4” paring knife is the go to for small peeling and dicing needs. The 8” Chef Knife is the go to knife for pretty much cutting everything! These make a great gift, because they are superior quality knives, so once used you will definitely want to upgrade all of your knives!
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Deal for Zwilling Knife Set Can't go wrong with Zwilling Knife. I got an B-grade 4-star knife before, and loved it. I got an 7" Rocking Santoku Kanren knife that other friends love it so much when cooking group dinner. I also have a 3.5" Miyabi knife that was good for chopping/preparing veggie. Loved the weight and the handle of each knife. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2023-01-09
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_30, tr_64
  • loc_en_US, sid_35175-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

What size is each of these knives...???

Asked by: rusty
The Four Star "Must Haves" set includes a 4" paring knife and an 8" chef's knife.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-06-04
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_35175-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product