• Silver
YOU SAVE: -24%
170.00 $129.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -24%
170.00 $129.99
ZWILLING Enfinigy Kettle Pro is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 22.
  • y_2020, m_5, d_27, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_53101-500, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 93ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Item no. 53101-500
ZWILLING Enfinigy Electric Kettle Pro
$170.00 $129.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
of
Additional Information
The Electric Kettle Pro features 6 pre-set program settings on the 360° docking base so you can choose your temperature with just one touch. The docking base boasts a hidden display when powered off for a clean, minimal design that keeps your countertop looking as sleek as the appliances on it. The heat insulated double-walled body keeps water hot, longer, while the the outside remains comfortably cool to the touch. Additional features include precise temperature control +/- 4°F. and a 30-minute keep-warm function. Like all Enfinigy products, the Kettle Pro offers a free downloadable app. The ZWILLING Culinary World App QR code on the product packaging fires up the app so you can search a database of original recipes.
  • 6 pre-set program settings for the ideal temperature selection for coffee, tea, baby food, and more
  • Keep-warm function holds water at the desired temperature for up to 30 minutes
  • Double-walled body keeps water hot longer while the outside remains cool to the touch
  • 70° lid opening prevents direct contact with hot steam
  • Seamless stainless-steel kettle for easy, residue-free clean up
  • Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, designed in Milan, Italy by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
  • Integrated cable winder for convenient storage
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Voltage: 120 V
  • Power input: 1,500.00
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.75 lbs
  • Capacity: 1.59 qt
  • Length of product: 8.78 in
  • Width of product: 10.43 in
  • Height of product: 8.31 in

ZWILLING ENFINIGY

With our new electrics line, we’ve brought the ZWILLING tradition of innovation to the world of kitchen appliances. Beautiful, modern pieces that do it all in the kitchen. Enfinigy – The Future is Here.

EXPERIENCE ALL

The Difference is in the Details

The Difference is in the Details

ZWILLING Enfinigy Kettle Pro is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 22.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Perfect Kettle I believe I've found the perfect kettle! First, it is such a sleek design with a hidden display when turned off. Second, cool to the touch even when it has boiling water inside. Third, 6 temperature settings; with grandbabies, I love that there is a setting to warm bottles and food. There is also a stay warm feature that will keep the water hot for 30 minutes...just in case you get distracted, which happens frequently in my house. It takes less than two minutes to bring water to a boil! How's that for efficiency! And last is the kettle design; it's double walled stainless steel that looks beautiful and will keep water warm even when it's removed from the base.
Date published: 2020-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for the Work From Home Office I am a work from home 40 hours a week employee. I Love having this kettle for my office because I can prepare my coffee and tea without leaving my officel. The water heats in less than 3 minutes and stays at the heated temperature for at least 30 minutes. It's great if I want to use my french press for coffee too as the water is ready so quickly. I've also used the kettle as a coffee carafe when serving guests at dinner. The lid has a mirror effect when open, allowing you to see how much water is remaining in the kettle. The measurements on the inside wall are handy. There are no implements within the kettle which makes it a breeze to clean. The kettle doesn't heat up on the outside, so it is cool to the touch. This is a great price and has a better warranty than other more expensive thermal kettles on the market. I love its modern, clean lines look.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quick and easy to use This makes my morning routine so much easier! I make tea for myself to take with me when I am dropping my kids off at school and I used to have very bitter tea because I just used a stove top kettle that would get the water up to boiling. Now, I can put my electric kettle on while I'm packing lunches and the water gets up to 175, the perfect temperature for my particular green tea, and I no longer have bitter tea. I don't know how I went so long without this!
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love having this kettle I didn't realize what I was missing until I got this kettle and now I can't imagine life without it! It's clean and modern on my counter but best of all functional. It has six pre-programmed settings so you can select your temperature range. It goes from room temperature to boiling in under three minutes so you can be enjoying your hot water almost instantly. I love the 30 minute keep warm function and in addition the double walled steel keeps it warm longer. Cool touch exterior means now worries about accidental burns.
Date published: 2020-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome, awesome, awesome. Precisely engineered multi-temp kettle with a keep warm feature developed in Germany. But this kettle has somethings that other similar kettle don't. The exterior stays cool. No worries that someone - big or small - might accidentally get burned. Plus this one can heat more than water - try baby food, soup. Anyone say Hollandaise? Smartly designed and attractive and useful enough that you'll want to keep it on the counter, handy and ready to use.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from An Excellent Product! I love this kettle! Its minimalistic design adds such an elegant touch to my counters, and because it is stainless steel it is easy to clean. It's perfect for my morning coffee and my nightly tea time! Kettles have surely come a long way with this incredible appliance. It has 6 pre-set programs on the docking base so, with just one touch, you can choose your ideal temperature. My biggest worry with other kettles was accidentally burning my hand. However, this kettle manages to remain cool to the touch, despite the hot contents. It has precise temperature control and a 30-minute keep-warm feature. In addition, this kettle has truly been designed with the user's best interests. Its lid has been specifically designed to open such that you can avoid direct contact with hot steam. Especially for coffee and tea lovers like my own family, this item is truly a must-have in my opinion.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love the look of this kettle, very pretty and sleek! I like that it comes with specific temperatures, it takes the guesswork out of making tea! I’m happy that it’s a made out Stainless steel instead of glass, nothing is more frustrating than when you break the glass kettle and you have a perfectly working base but are forced to buy a whole new kettle and base because they don’t sell replacement crafts.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pro Performing Kettle This large capacity kettle heats water quickly and efficiently. I like that the lid stays open, without having to hold push button, as I fill the kettle, using the interior measurements. Preset programs for everything from baby bottles to boil and a keep warm program. Select the perfect temperature for tea, coffee, hot cocoa, instant noodles or oatmeal, even water for the foot spa.
Date published: 2020-04-02
  • y_2020, m_5, d_27, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_53101-500, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

What are the 6 settings?

Asked by: Lisa39
The kettle includes the following temperature options: 140, 160, 175, and 212, as well as settings that are intended for tea, heating a baby bottle, and boiling water.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-05-13

What is the top made of? And is there any plastic inside of the pot?

Asked by: JimR
  • y_2020, m_5, d_27, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_53101-500, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 138ms
  • questions, product