100.00 $79.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
100.00 $79.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Enfinigy Kettle is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 24.
  • y_2020, m_10, d_18, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_53101-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 143ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The ZWILLING Electric Kettle features a heat insulated double-walled body that keeps water hot, longer, while the the outside remains comfortably cool to the touch. The seamless, 50 fl. oz. stainless steel container with concealed heating elements makes this kettle both durable and hygienic. The docking base boasts a handy cord storage for a clean, minimal design that keeps your countertop looking as sleek as the appliances on it. Like all Enfinigy products, the Electric Kettle offers a free downloadable app. The ZWILLING Culinary World App QR code on the product packaging fires up the app so you can search a database of original recipes.

• Double-walled body keeps water hot longer while the outside remains cool to the touch
  • 70° lid opening prevents direct contact with hot steam
  • Seamless stainless-steel kettle for easy, residue-free clean up
  • Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, designed in Milan, Italy by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
  • Integrated cable winder for convenient storage
  • The longest warranties in the industry

Specifications

• Item no. 53101-200
Characteristics
  • Color: Silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Voltage: 120 V
  • Hidden Cord Storage: Yes
  • Power input: 1,500 W
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.87 lbs
  • Capacity: 1.59 qt
  • Length of product: 5.98 in
  • Width of product: 5.98 in
  • Height of product: 9.61 in
ZWILLING Enfinigy Electric Kettle
$100.00 $79.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog

ZWILLING ENFINIGY

With our new electrics line, we’ve brought the ZWILLING tradition of innovation to the world of kitchen appliances. Beautiful, modern pieces that do it all in the kitchen. Enfinigy – The Future is Here.

EXPERIENCE ALL

The Difference is in the Details

The Difference is in the Details

ZWILLING Enfinigy Kettle is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 24.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from What a kettle, it's all about greatness! This kettle does an amazing job of quickly heating up an ample amount of water. My family loves to use it for instant noodles, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. The outside stays cool to the touch despite its heated contents. I love that the lid stays open while I am refilling it and is also designed to only open such that the user can avoid direct contact with the hot steam from its contents. It has a beautiful design with a stainless steel body that is super easy to clean! It also has a cable winder for convenient storage, or even just to sit on the counter. A must-have for coffee and tea lovers!
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I ordered this kettle for my teenagers. They are constantly making cup of noodles and there are pans and measuring glassed all over from them heating water up. Problem solved. The kettle is double-walled so it keeps waster hot longer while the outside remains cool to the touch - nice safety feature. Several different heat settings to pick from but the adults favorite, in this house, is the pour over coffee setting!
Date published: 2020-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quickly boil water with this incredibly efficient kettle from Zwilling. The double walled construction keeps things cool on the outside while things heat up on the inside. I appreciate that the lid stays open when I press the opening button on the handle and the strainer on the inside of the pouring spout is a nice touch too!
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Happy purchase Love that while the interior is made of seamless stainless steel, the exterior is plastic to keep hands and fingers safe from the hot metal. Simple and elegant design, looks very handsome on my countertop. Only minor drawback is that sometimes the spouts doesn't produce a neat stream of water and splashes drops of hot water.
Date published: 2020-09-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This great looking kettle will become your go to for heating and boiling water. Clean sleek design. Easy-on button just put the water in, turn it on, and in minutes it's boiling away. The outside does heat up. So accidentally burned finger tips. The concealed heating element keeps it clean and easy to wipe out. Brilliant!
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great electric kettle! This is a great and efficient electric kettle. It heats up the water to boiling so quickly! I like the sleek and modern look of the kettle and base; I like how it also is safe to touch on the outside even with hot water inside the kettle, it is a great safety feature. This is a fantastic kettle!
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful and easy to clean I love this double walled kettle! It looks great on my table and it so much easier to clean than my old electric kettle since the base is where the electrics are housed. The water stays hot for such a long time and I love the button that pops the lid open and keeps it open while I am filling it.
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very sleek and modern looking electric kettle that will look stylish on any kitchen counter. Heats water quickly and because of the double wall construction keeps the water hot for a long time. I really like the smooth walls on the inside of this kettle for easy cleaning.
Date published: 2020-05-12
  • y_2020, m_10, d_18, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_53101-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

Is the lid made out of plastic? Is there any plastic inside that comes with contact with the water?

Asked by: BaMottaB
The lid and spout are plastic. This product is BPA-free and Prop 65 compliant.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-08-17

How long is the cord for this kettle?

Asked by: dormshopper

Can this be plugged in to 240 voltage outlet? Or is it suitable for 120 v (US plug) only?

Asked by: Kate_nnn
  • y_2020, m_10, d_17, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_53101-200, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product