Details

ZWILLING Enfinigy Digital kitchen scale - Silver

$49.99

Accuracy in a Sleek, Compact Design

• Weigh ingredients for portion control
  • Easily parcel out bulk foods
  • Convert recipe measurements by toggling between oz. and g.
  • Weigh baking ingredients for greater accuracy
ZWILLING Enfinigy Digital Kitchen Food Scale, Max weight 22lbs, Grams & Ounces, .1-gram Accuracy, White is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 1325.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_17, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_345, tr_980
  • loc_en_US, sid_53011-051-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53011-053-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"gold-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"gold","ID":"gold","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color gold is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53011-055-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"rose-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"rose","ID":"rose","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color rose is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53011-054-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"silver-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53011-051-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Color: silver
$49.99
$49.99
$49.99
$49.99
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 49 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Bakers have long valued the accuracy of a kitchen scale. It’s the easiest and fastest route to precise measurements. Whether you’re weighing flour for pies or meat for stew, a scale is an indispensable tool to have on hand in the kitchen. This sleek, cordless, digital scale features touch control and a hidden display when powered off. A handy tare function and accuracy to .1oz/1g mean you’ll achieve precise results every time you measure. The built-in rechargeable battery can be powered up with the included micro USB cord. Like all Enfinigy products, the kitchen scale offers a free downloadable app. The ZWILLING Culinary World App QR code on the product packaging fires up the app so you can search a database of original recipes.

• Great for large quantities, weighs up to 22lb/10kg and accurate to .1oz./1g
  • Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, designed in Milan, Italy by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
  • Large weighing surface means LCD display remains visible even when weighing large quantities and containers
  • Handy tare function allows you to factor in container weight
  • Display hidden when powered off
  • Toggle between ounces and grams
  • Built-in battery with accompanying USB cable for recharging
  • Easy-to-clean, hygienic, seamless glass surface so you can weigh directly on the scale

Specifications

• Item no. 53011-051-0
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: plastic
  • Accessories: ENFINIGY Kitchenscale
  • LCD Display: Yes
  • Power input: 20 W
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.32 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.65 in
  • Width of product: 7.40 in
  • Height of product: 0.79 in
ZWILLING Enfinigy Digital kitchen scale - Silver
4.8 (1325)
Added to basket View basket checkout

ZWILLING ENFINIGY

With our new electrics line, we’ve brought the ZWILLING tradition of innovation to the world of kitchen appliances. These modern pieces are available in gorgeous matte silver and matte black. Do it all in the kitchen with Enfinigy – The Future is Here.

EXPERIENCE ALL

The Difference is in the Details

The Difference is in the Details

enfinigy scale video slot

ZWILLING Enfinigy Digital Kitchen Scale

ZWILLING Enfinigy Digital Kitchen Food Scale, Max weight 22lbs, Grams & Ounces, .1-gram Accuracy, White is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 1325.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Doesn't hold charge - no customer support given Bought this recently and the scale stopped holding a charge at all - it has to be constantly plugged in otherwise within an hour it stops working. I tried calling and emailing customer support, but the lines were busy so I selected the call back option. Several hours later (at 1:30pm - this detail is important) I get an automated call from Zwilling that says 'our offices are currently closed. Please call back during office hours which are from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday." I got the call back at 1:30pm. That their office hours were from 9 to 5. And that they were currently closed. I guess they shut down early? Really disappointed.
Date published: 2020-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Such a relief!!! I bake and cook every day A LOT, so using my kitchen scale every single day. I was buying so many brands, from so many stores, and was satisfied with them only for the first few days as they need their batteries changed very often, some of them don’t work with a plate on it for the ingredients (you need to turn them on, THEN put the plate on it, and THEN push Tare button, and only THEN I could work with it) etc etc. I’m glad Zwilling kitchen scale do not require butteries, and you can just simply charge it overnight. It’s super stylish. I can’t say enough how much I love my new kitchen scale!!! Thankful to my husband for the new purchase :)
Date published: 2021-08-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from If you bake, you need a scale. Baking is science and measurements are percise, not suggestions. It makes all the difference in how you baked good come out, so this, for me is indispensible. It has a tare function which is super convenient when weighing for say a bread starter. You are going to be making that in a container and feeding it, adding to it, so knowing the weight of the container to subract for overall weight is super important. I love the sleek look and the hidden display when turned off. This scale can handle up to 22lbs as well!! It is a much needed addition for my baking arsenal!
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So far pretty good! I really enjoy using this scale! It is lightweight, portable, and doesn’t take much space in my kitchen, which I really appreciate! Also, comes with a charger and can be charged quickly for immediate use! It is also very intuitive, as I didn’t have to use the manual to figure out how to weigh the ingredients in their container. Super easy cleanup. I will say the scale is very sensitive, so in terms of getting accurate measurements this does the job! I used it for making pizza dough and it helped me make sure I had the accurate measurements of flour, yeast, and water ratios! All in all, this product is a must have in the kitchen!!
Date published: 2023-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Scale Now that I'm making homemade bread, I know how important accurate measurements are. This scale is extremely precise and has a tare feature which allows me to "build" my ingredients knowing exactly how much each weighs. It's incredible that it goes up to 22 lbs; not that I'm going to use that often, but if I do need it, I'm set! And true to German technology, they thought of everything including a long lasting, rechargeable battery. I can plug it into almost any of my charger bases. When not in use, it almost vanishes on my countertop.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Elegant, functional and easily stored This scale is quite unusual in its 10kg limit, with most I’ve encountered capping at 5kg. This makes it particularly useful for heavy duty home baking as well as every day use. It’s elegant and understated design as well as compact size makes it suitable for keeping on the counter extended periods of time, as well as easy to store when not in use. Finally and most importantly, it is easy to use and intuitive. It remains on for over a minute when one is pulled away by a timer, the tare function is quick and easy to access, and the battery is recharged quickly via a small cable. I anticipate continuing to derive excellent value from this scale for a long time to come .
Date published: 2020-11-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just what the doctor ordered! I love this scale! I have lost over 100 pounds, and have been using a 30 year old, plastic mechanical scale that weighed up to 10 oz. That this goes well beyond that is a huge advantage. Having a rechargeable battery to me is important, as is the tare function. I appreciate the minimalist design and the simplicity of use. I hope to get many years out of this scale. The only downside - and I find this with almost everything I purchase these days - is that the documentation is poorly written, and at times makes no grammatical sense. Thankfully, I'm good with technology, and am comfortable fumbling my way around.
Date published: 2023-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful & Functional This is scale has all the functionalities I could want: toggle between metric/imperial, tare functionality, digital & precise display. I appreciate the sensitivity (1/10 lb.) while also being able to withstand heavy loads (22 lbs) as I bake with glass bowls frequently. The beauty of this scale should also be noted. This scale has a shiny glass top with no visible buttons or imperfections - I feel comfortable leaving this scale in my countertop. No need to hide it away! The glass top also makes it easy to keep clean.
Date published: 2021-01-31
  • y_2024, m_3, d_17, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_345, tr_980
  • loc_en_US, sid_53011-051-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

How it's even possible the scale doesn't work while charging? What kind of user experience is that?

Asked by: Madbyte
No, We will certainly forward your feedback to the appropriate team for consideration.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-07-07

Can I turn off auto shut off? 

Asked by: Coffeepourer
No
Date published: 2021-12-29

Can be stored in Vertical position? 

Asked by: Clarca
Yes
Date published: 2021-02-25

How long does it take to charge?

Asked by: Becky456
It should have come partially charged and will take 2 hours to fully charge. There is also a battery option.
Date published: 2023-09-23

Does it have auto off feature and in how many minutes?

Asked by: Anonymous
False answer from ZWILLING. Ordered it thinking auto shut off after 5 minutes. In fact it is 3 minutes.
Answered by: Alexei
Date published: 2021-02-03

When i received scale it was very hot and numbers were flashing. The package was brand new, thus the scale was not supposed to be working. What does it mean? Will it impact the life of the product?

Asked by: Lenator
It likely was turned on during transit and heated up from the packaging. This shouldn't impact function, but if you ever experience any issues, your product is covered by a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects: https://www.zwilling.com/us/warranty.html
Date published: 2020-08-17

Is this a free volt scale? Can I charge with 220v when I take it to another country?

Asked by: jjrhee
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_53011-051-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product