Details

ZWILLING Dragon 12-inch, carbon steel, Wok, black matte

$99.99
$149.99
-33 %

Stir-fry, deep-fry, steam, and braise in this versatile, fast heating cookware.

• Carbon steel construction for quick and even heating
  • Extremely corrosion resistant
  • Safe to use with metal utensils
  • Durable, stay-cool walnut handle
  • Tempered glass lid for easy food monitoring
ZWILLING Dragon 12-inch Carbon Steel Wok with Lid is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 125.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_36, tr_89
  • loc_en_US, sid_1010712, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 4ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-30-cm_12.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12.00 inch","ID":"30-cm_12.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66048-300-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 99 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This fast-heating, 12-inch Chinese Wok is ideal for everything from beef and broccoli to deep-fried chicken cutlets. Featuring thin, high curved sides and a thick, flat bottom, it’s the ideal cookware for high-heat cooking. The tempered glass lid lets you monitor your food as it cooks while the stay-cool, walnut handles are designed for maximum maneuverability. And the stainless-steel hanging loop makes it easy to store your wok when you’re through cooking.

High-quality carbon steel combined with advanced heating technology ensures fast and even heat distribution; it takes less than a minute for the wok to heat up to 356°F, the ideal temperature for stir frying. The Carbonitriding technology makes the wok extremely corrosion-resistant and safe to use with metal utensils. The wok base is suitable for all stovetops, including induction.

• High-quality carbon steel– 99% pure iron construction
  • Thick bottom and thin body for fast and even heat distribution
  • Carbonitriding technology—extremely corrosion resistant cookware
  • Safe to use with metal utensils
  • Suitable for use on all stovetops, including induction
  • Durable, stay-cool walnut handle with hanging loop for convenient storage
  • Tempered glass lid for easy food monitoring

Specifications

• Item no. 1010712
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: carbon steel
  • Handle fixing: riveted
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.00 lbs
  • Upper diameter: 11.81 in
ZWILLING Dragon 12-inch, carbon steel, Wok, black matte
4.9 (125)
-33% 149.99
Added to basket View basket checkout

ZWILLING DRAGON WOK

This best-in-class carbon steel wok boasts advanced heating technology that ensures fast and even heat distribution. Boasting 99% pure iron construction, it takes less than a minute for this state-of-the-art wok to heat to 356°F, the ideal temperature for stir frying. And the innovative Carbonitriding surface treatment ensures this pan remains rust-proof.

Carbonitriding surface treatment makes the wok extremely corrosion-resistant and safe to use with metal utensils.

The tempered glass lid lets you monitor your food as it cooks and the stay-cool, walnut handle features a stainless-steel hanging loop for easy storage.

The wok’s thick, flat base conducts heat efficiently and is safe to use on all stovetops, including induction.

Zwilling Dragon Wok

Zwilling Dragon Wok

ZWILLING Dragon 12-inch Carbon Steel Wok with Lid is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 125.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Wok The wok is so beautiful. I love the wood accents with the silver finishing. When I'm holding this wok is feels very premium. The wok size is good if you're making around 4 servings of food, it is a bit on the smaller side if making 8+ servings, which I often do. The walls are nice and high though so you'd be surprised at how much this wok can hold. The seasoning process was very simple and came with instructions on how to do it. Shipping was quick and I was able to get the wok pretty quickly.
Date published: 2022-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Authentic wok with supreme quality I'm Asian and I've been using wok for over 10 years, and this is my favorite so far. Truly, It's not heavy and thick enough to work as the one-for-all solution, but it provides great mobility and elegant looks. I can easily flip food with one hand, and it can transfer heat so fast that saves time. Great job.
Date published: 2022-07-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Quality Wok works well on induction range...make sure you follow the seasoning instructions provided! Looking forward to long use...wooden handle is a nice touch.
Date published: 2022-07-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice Wok I work for a Chinese restaurant and wanted a non-commercial wok for home.. This one checks all the boxes of what you should be looking for. Quality carbon steel, flat bottom for the stove top. Heats quickly, big enough to handle home cooking without being too large.. Just make sure to follow the included instructions for seasoning, cleaning, and keeping the wok properly maintained.
Date published: 2023-02-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product. My wife, who is asian, has been looking for a high quality (uncoated & untreated) Carbon Steel Wok for some time....and the Zwilling Dragon wok is it! Even at the sale price it is a bit more expensive than some other alternatives, but it is worth every penny. The 30cm (12") size is big enough for 3-4 servings which is what we needed. After following the seasoning instructions, the wok looked beautiful and solid. We bought it recently, but have already used it several times. It heats up fast and the food cooks evenly. It is also to maintain for peak performance.
Date published: 2023-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very good for traditional Chinese cooking Always a fan of the Zwilling brand, and this wok doesn’t disappoint. Probably the best Chinese wok out there on the market.
Date published: 2022-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Classy and Efficient This wok could hang in any kitchen due to its classic beauty. The wok heats evenly and makes the cooking process simple!
Date published: 2022-07-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice Chinese wok with a flat bottom I like this wok because its flat bottom shape is more adapted to my kitchen stove (induction heating) while still retaining the other good qualities of a traditional Chinese wok.
Date published: 2024-02-08
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_36, tr_89
  • loc_en_US, sid_1010712, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 3ms
  • reviews, product

How do I season this wok.  No English came in the box.

Asked by: Gingerjoy
Please email our consumer relations team directly at hello@zwillingus.com with your name and contact information they will be able to assist you.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2024-02-24

How do you season pan in 500 degree oven with wood handles? Also, want is interior diameter flat portion of pan?

Asked by: J B D
Hi The Wok is to be seasoned on the Stove Top. Here are the product dimensions: 20.2 x 12 x 6.1” 5.1 lbs
Date published: 2023-06-05

How thick is the carbon steel for this, 2mm?

Asked by: Will712
Yes, 2mm
Date published: 2022-08-05

How deep is the wok? How heavy is the wok without lid? 

Asked by: ElliotCC
Product dimensions: 20.2” x 12” x 6.1” 4.00Lbs
Date published: 2022-07-28

Does this contain PFAS, PFOA, or PTFE?

Asked by: R1R1

What is the diameter of the bottom of pan?

Asked by: Kim28

Is the 5 pounds the weight of just the pan, or the pan AND the lid?  Thank you!

Asked by: SBB1

How do I properly season your carbon steel wok ? 

Asked by: GFK08
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_1010712, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 3ms
  • questions, product