Details

ZWILLING Clad CFX 8 qt, Ceramic, Non-stick, Stainless Steel Stock Pot

$149.99

Ultra-durable ceramic nonstick, stainless-steel cookware

• Fully clad stainless-steel construction for even heating
  • Ceraforce XTREME nonstick coating is durable and long-lasting
  • Compatible with all stovetops, including induction
ZWILLING Clad CFX 8-qt Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Stock Pot is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 77.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_16, tr_61
  • loc_en_US, sid_66733-240, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 106ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-24-cm_8-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8 qt","ID":"24-cm_8-qt","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"66733-240-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 149 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Engineered in Germany, Clad CFX nonstick cookware offers the same great even-heating benefits as uncoated stainless-steel cookware, coupled with unparalleled easy release. Prepare stocks, soups, and one-pot meals for a crowd in this tall, roomy pot. Enjoy excellent heat retention with the perfect-fit lid that provides energy-efficient insulation.

ZWILLING Clad CFX features Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick, a revolutionary coating that is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than our previous nonstick. Safe to use with metal utensils, this durable coating is extremely scratch-resistant.

Chef-friendly features include flared rims for mess-free pouring, comfortable v-shaped handles for easy maneuvering, and an induction compatible base. With this dishwasher-safe cookware you’ll enjoy quick release and easy clean up every time you cook.

• Sturdy clad construction with aluminum core heats up evenly
  • Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick coating is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than our previous nonstick. No PFAs were used to make this product
  • Safe to use with metal utensils–10x more scratch resistant
  • Flared rim provides clean and dripless pouring
  • Comfortable stay-cool handles offer maximum maneuverability
  • Oven safe to 400°F
  • Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 66733-240
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Type of handle: long handle
  • Surface finishing: matte
  • Bottom technology: 3 Ply
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 8.20 lbs
  • Capacity: 8.00 qt
  • Length of product: 14.02 in
  • Width of product: 10.00 in
  • Height of product: 9.02 in
  • Upper diameter: 9.45 in
ZWILLING Clad CFX 8 qt, Ceramic, Non-stick, Stainless Steel Stock Pot
4.9 (77)
Added to basket View basket checkout

CHEF-FRIENDLY CERAMIC NONSTICK COOKWARE

Clad CFX boasts a stylish ceramic nonstick coating. The pure nonstick offers easy release while providing quick and even heating. Packed with chef-friendly features, CFX is the everyday cookware to reach for in the kitchen.

A PURER PRODUCT

Toxic-free, ceramic nonstick coating made without the use of PFAS, PFOA, PTFE, lead, and cadmium.

FULLY CLAD

With its clad, stainless-steel construction and a thick aluminum core, you’ll enjoy perfectly browned dishes, without sticking.

INDUCTION-SAFE

Clad CFX cookware is compatible with all stovetops, including induction, and oven safe to 400°F.

STAY-COOL HANDLES

The ergonomic, V-shaped handles are designed for easy maneuvering with oven mitts, and feature a hanging loop for easy storage.

QUICK STEAMING

Tempered glass lid locks in moisture and lets you monitor the cooking process. Steam veggies and boil water, faster.

EASY CLEAN UP

With this dishwasher-safe cookware, you’ll enjoy quick release and easy clean up every time you cook.

ZWILLING Clad CFX 8-qt Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Stock Pot is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 77.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is such a great pot because it has every feature I would ever look for. Not only does it have metal utensil safe nonstick ceramic coating but it also is oven safe, has a see through glass lid that has built in strainer holes, has a pour rim and is made from thick three ply stainless steel. I've had nonstick pans in the past that always seem to lose their nonstick quality and warp in the middle when heated but this pan is so thick and sturdy it heats up evenly and the nonstick is amazing. I can practically clean it out with just a wipe of a paper towel when I'm done. I'm really pleased with this pan.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Green, Healthy Non Stick Clad CFX is one of the best non-stick cookware on the market. Ceramic non-stick coating is the greenest and healthiest option, but not all are created equal. CFX is the next generation influenced by the best German engineering and technology, providing amazing non-stick properties that can tolerate high heat and the dishwasher. It's also extremely durable and more tolerant of light use of metal utensils. But it's not just about the coating; this pan has a three ply construction with an aluminum core which is one of the best heat conductors. Food will not only heat up quickly but evenly as well...no hot spots. And it's induction compatible! You can't beat this kind of construction and quality in an 8 quart stock pot. I love the pouring spots and straining lids.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Seriously, where has this nonstick been all my life. This amazing stock pot has everything you need: 8qt capacity; durable, stainless steel exterior with aluminum core for even heating; pouring spouts and strainer lid; and last but certainly not least, an incredible nonstick interior coating that is the best I've ever cooked with. It is way more durable and scratch-resistant than any other nonstick out there and if treated with proper care (hand wash only, non-metal utensils only), it will last a long time! I've never looked forward to using cookware more than I do with this new Clad CFX.
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Best Non-stick Cookware. And at a Great Price Finally. Really good, long lasting and affordable non-stick cookware. This CFX line is a great surprise. It doesn't stick and it cooks like high quality 3-ply stainless steel cookware - browning, caramelizing, taking higher heat and holding steady at lower heat. Plus it is ceramic non-stick, considered ‘green’ and 'all natural', and created to last - years not months. The 3-ply construction makes the CFX comparable to higher quality pots and pans. This is the line to embrace for healthy low fat cooking and for easy convenient clean-up. Whichever is your priority, you will love this set. I loved testing it. This 8-qt stock pot has a nifty pour spout. Handy for making broths and pasta. It heated evenly and quickly. Held a steady temperature for simmering. Super easy to clean; residual food wiped out easily.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from CFX is one of the newest, longest lasting ceramic non-stick surfaces on the market today. This tri-ply pan is completely clad with an interior layer of hygienic 18/10 stainless steel, an inner core of aluminum and an exterior layer of 18/0 stainless steel for induction capability. The pour spouts make straining food a snap with a flared rim to keep food from dripping onto the outside of the pan. Stay cool handles finish the look.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great stock pot! This is a great stock pot. An upgraded version of the Spirit collection, the Zwilling Clad CFX has a much more durable ceramic nonstick that will last much longer and is more durable. A great size pot for making a lot of soups, sauces, broths. I love that the lid has a strainer aspect to it and that the sides of the stock pot have pouring spouts, great for pouring water out from cooking pasta. The tri-ply construction of this stock pot is really well made, it’s not going to be prone to warping or having hot spots in the pot. It heats up really well and retains the heat well. I like the functionality of the Clad CFX, it’s combining the best of both stainless and nonstick cookware: durability, heat retention, healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from sweet stock pot this stock pot replaces a decades old pot that was left behind at a pot luck. it joins other clad cfx cookware I already use daily, so it has the same great inner non stick surface and easy to clean exterior. the pour spout is more useful here when transferring stock to another pot or container. size is excellent for a medium sized fowl and 8 inch sized bovine bones. no messes when using an immersion blender. can go into an oven though I can't think of why a stock pot would go in an oven other than to keep it warm.
Date published: 2023-01-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Stock Up The new CFX ceramic pans are 50% longer lasting than the previous line. They are 3 times more durable as well. That makes for a long lasting pan. I odered this stock pot to add to my growing collection of CFX pans. I love that they are made chemical free. I use this one of course for cooking noodles but I have also pan fried burgers in it (so the stove doesn't get dirty) and it sears beautifully. This stock pot has a pouring spot which is really helpful with a large amount of liquid.
Date published: 2020-04-17
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_16, tr_61
  • loc_en_US, sid_66733-240, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

What is the height of the pot with and without the lid?

Asked by: RemyT
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_66733-240, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 103ms
  • questions, product