YOU SAVE: -36%
94.00 $59.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -36%
94.00 $59.99
Out Of Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
ZWILLING Clad CFX 2-pc Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Set with Lid Set is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 19.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_7, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_66730-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 313ms
  • reviews, product

Description

A revolutionary new ceramic nonstick for our popular pans. One flip and you’ll be hooked on our latest nonstick. Our ZWILLING Clad CFX line features Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick, a revolutionary coating that is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than our previous nonstick. When paired with the even-heating 3mm aluminum core, you’ll enjoy perfectly browned and braised dishes that don’t stick. Chef-friendly features include no-spill pour spouts and comfortable handles that allow for easy maneuvering. All these perks and more make ZWILLING Clad CFX a pleasure to cook with.

• Set includes 9.5" Fry Pan and 9.5" Glass Lid
  • Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick coating is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than our previous nonstick
  • Safe to use with metal utensils–10x more scratch resistant
  • Sturdy 3mm clad construction with aluminum core heats up evenly and quickly
  • Comfortable stay-cool handles offer maximum maneuverability
  • Compatible with all cooking surfaces
  • Oven safe up to 400° F
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 66730-001
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Bottom technology: 3 Ply
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: No
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • PFOA free: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
ZWILLING Clad CFX 2-pc Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan with Lid Set
$94.00 $59.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Clad CFX 2-pc Stainless Steel Ceramic Nonstick Fry Pan Set with Lid Set is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 19.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The perfect size for us.... Great mid-sized frypan...not small, not huge. Perfect for two people for most meals. Excellent non-stick properties and easy clean up. Use the lid frequently for setting eggs and retaining moisture when sautéing chopped vegetables. Enjoy cooking on low to medium heat with great results.
Date published: 2020-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love this fry pan and I was glad it has a lid because I often like to be able to put a lid on for cooking, to prevent splattering or for keeping something warm. I've had nonstick pans in the past that always seem to lose their nonstick quality and warp in the middle when heated but this pan is so thick and sturdy it heats up evenly and the nonstick is amazing. I can practically clean it out with just a wipe of a paper towel when I'm done. The handle is comfortable to lift and is stay cool and metal utensils don't scratch the ceramic. I'm really pleased with this pan.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I Couldn't Be More Satisfied Having only recently received this pan I haven't had the opportunity to use it more than a few times, but the experience has proven to me that I've got a winner here a clearly superior product. I like the heft of the pan and that it heats with perfect eveness. The non stick works perfectly. I appreciated the thoughtful user instructions. My Henckels knives have served me for more than 40 years so far. I have no doubt that I will get many years of happy service from this pan.
Date published: 2020-06-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Who wouldn't want a fry pan with a lid? This perfectly sized pan is ideal for most cooking needs and is one of the best nonstick options that Zwilling has to offer. The strong stainless steel and aluminum core exterior supports the incredible, brand new ceramic nonstick coating on the inside. Super durable and scratch-resistant, this nonstick coating makes cooking, serving and cleaning less of a stress. Plus you get a sturdy glass lid to keep all that heat in!
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great fry pan set This is a great fry pan set. An upgraded version of the Spirit collection, the Zwilling Clad CFX has a much more durable ceramic nonstick that will last much longer and is more durable. I use my fry pan on a regular basis, making a lot skillet dinner recipes, but it’s great for eggs, breakfast foods, anything really! The tri-ply construction of this fry pan set is really well made, it’s not going to be prone to warping or having hot spots in the pan. It heats up really well and retains the heat. The fact that it comes with a lid is fantastic, so many recipes call for a lid to be used, so you never have to worry about cooking your delicious dinners without one! I like the functionality of the Clad CFX, it’s combining the best of both stainless and nonstick cookware: durability, heat retention, healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Best Non-stick Cookware. And at a Great Price Finally. Really good, long lasting and affordable non-stick cookware. This CFX line is a great surprise. It doesn't stick and it cooks like high quality 3-ply stainless steel cookware - browning, caramelizing, taking higher heat and holding steady at lower heat. Plus it is ceramic non-stick, considered ‘green’ and 'all natural', and created to last - years not months. The 3-ply construction makes the CFX comparable to higher quality pots and pans. This is the line to embrace for healthy low fat cooking and for easy convenient clean-up. Whichever is your priority, you will love this set. I loved testing it. This is a great lidded pan. Great for finishing chicken pieces, seafood or steaming vegs. As a skillet its terrific for frying an egg, caramelizing onions. Made hamburgers and hot dogs like a stainless steel skillet. Super easy clean up. Residual food wiped out easily.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Yes A Fry Pan with a Lid! I added this pan to my collection because of the lid and everyone can use multiple 10" fry pans. This pan is coated with Ceraforce Xtreme ceramic nonstick which is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than our previous nonstick. I love that you can use metal utensils in the pans. Most importantly the pan is PFOA and PTFE free - no chemicals used in the creation of this pan! Lid is a nice bonus.
Date published: 2020-04-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from CFX is one of the newest, longest lasting ceramic non-stick surfaces on the market today. This tri-ply pan is completely clad with an interior layer of hygienic 18/10 stainless steel, an inner core of aluminum and an exterior layer of 18/0 stainless steel for induction capability. The rim is flared to keep food from dripping onto the outside of the pan. Stay cool handles finish the look.
Date published: 2020-05-08
  • y_2020, m_7, d_7, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_14
  • loc_en_US, sid_66730-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 43ms
  • reviews, product

Will this work on an induction stove

Asked by: Bruce85016
This style is induction compatible.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-04-22
  • y_2020, m_7, d_7, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_66730-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 143ms
  • questions, product