Details

ZWILLING Steak Sets 4-pc, Porterhouse steak knife set in beechwood box

$109.99

4 piece steak knives set with long-lasting blades

• FRIODUR hardened blade stays sharper longer
  • Precise cutting thanks to fine edge along entire blade
  • Ergonomic handle with stainless steel rivets
ZWILLING Porterhouse 4-pc Steak Knife Set in Beechwood Box is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 177.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_48, tr_129
  • loc_en_US, sid_39150-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 107ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39150-004-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 109 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Since 1731, cutlery by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels cutlery has been recognized worldwide as a symbol of quality, innovation and design.Crafted with over 280 years of knife-making expertise, ZWILLING Porterhouse is the benchmark for steak knives. Precision-forged from a single piece of special formula stainless steel, the strong, ice-hardened blades boast long-lasting sharpness. From Porterhouse to tri-tip, these durable knives effortlessly slice through even the thickest cuts of meat.Their full tang provides the balance needed to cleanly slice through steak while the firm, ergonomic handles ensure fatigue-free cutting. Inspired by Italian architect Matteo Thun, the knives are stored in a beechwood storage box that handsomely protects the blades. Whenever meat is on the menu, you'll want to reach for these exceptional knives.

• Set includes four 4 1/2" steak knives
  • FRIODUR blade, iced-hardened, starts sharp and stays sharper longer
  • Fine edge along the entire length of blade
  • Firm and ergonomic handle with stainless steel rivets and full tang for perfect balance and classic elegant look
  • Precision forged and finely honed German stainless-steel blades for excellent cutting performance and durability
  • Enhanced handle design made of polypropylene designed for the utmost comfort and hygiene
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Knives made in Spain

Specifications

• Item no. 39150-004
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 4
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: PP
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.64 lbs
  • Length of product: 10.00 in
  • Width of product: 3.98 in
  • Height of product: 1.50 in
ZWILLING Steak Sets 4-pc, Porterhouse steak knife set in beechwood box
4.8 (177)
Added to basket View basket checkout
porterhouse-steak-knives

ZWILLING Porterhouse Steak Knife Set

ZWILLING Porterhouse 4-pc Steak Knife Set in Beechwood Box is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 177.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Outstanding cutlery Nice balance, not too heavy and certainly sharp. Husband no longer contains about our steak knives! Really like the sleek storage box.
Date published: 2020-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great affordable set of steak knives I was looking for a small steak knife set and this was perfect. The knives do a beautiful job cutting through steak or any meat. I like that the blades are not serrated, that way they don't tear the steak, but produce clean cuts every time. They're small and rounded like a butter knife, which I really like. It's convenient they can be stored in this cute little box, and don't take up much space either.
Date published: 2020-03-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love these stark knives These are sharp knives. They are thin bladed and are light in the hand but still have a backbone to cut through steaks and chops. I needed six knives to fill my knife block but had to receive two sets as the knives are only sold in sets of four and not individual pieces. The only good side of this is if I have to send one back to be sharpened, I will have a couple extra.
Date published: 2020-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect steak knives We shopped for steak knives for a while. While most forged steak knives were out of our price range we found these to be an excellent price. They aren't the huge manly steak knives you find at a steak house. They are a great size, very comfortable and look great at each place setting. I like having a box to store them as well.
Date published: 2020-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful and timeless These steak knives are perfect! Extremely sharp and well made. Beautiful steel blades, handles, and wooden storage box. I will be adding to this set and more!
Date published: 2021-10-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Steak Knives I Have Owned I chose my set as a service award for 30 years at my company and they are the best steak knives I have ever used. They are very sharp and hold an edge well. The plain edge slices cleanly through any meat. I keep them in my knife block so they get occasional use as a utility knife for cheese or vegetables and they work great for that too. These knives don't have a bolster which I like. It makes them easier to sharpen/hone. The knives have good balance.
Date published: 2021-12-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very Precise, Sharp Steak Knifes! Good steak knife set to have. The knifes stay sharp so they don’t need a lot of maintenance. I wasn’t sure if I’d like a slimmer steak knife since I’m used to using bulkier ones, but these knifes are very precise and efficient. The black handles have faded a bit since I got the set two months ago. That doesn’t seem to happen with my other Zwilling knifes. The beechwood box is a nice edition to the set.
Date published: 2022-04-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great blade, small handle We've had a classic Henckels kitchen set for years and they have been wonderful. Easy to maintain, sharpen and stay sharp for a while. Decided to start upgrading to better quality set. The blades on these knives are phenomenal, well worth the price. I just wish the handles were larger like the steak knives in my old set. That being said, the ease with which these cut makes up for the handle size.
Date published: 2024-02-27
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_48, tr_129
  • loc_en_US, sid_39150-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Do these knives come in 8 or 12 count at a better price without having to order 2 or 3 of this item?

Asked by: Pepino1
Hi No
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-12-16

Is the blade angle 15 degrees?  If not, which of your fine edge steak knives have a 15 degree blade?

Asked by: petraidm
Yes, 15 degrees per side as all of our Zwilling Henckels Fine Edge Steak Knives.
Date published: 2022-05-20

What is the weight of each knife?

Asked by: gibonarelli
Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels Material: Knives: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene Presentation box: Dimensions: Knives: 4.5" blade, 8.75" total length Presentation box: 10" x 4" x 1.5" Weight: approximately 2.56 ounces Made in Spain
Date published: 2018-08-30
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_39150-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product