• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -44%
180.00 $99.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -44%
180.00 $99.99
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Porterhouse 4-pc Steak Knife Set in Beechwood Box is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 25.
  • y_2020, m_4, d_6, h_12
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_39150-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 141ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item No. 39150-004
ZWILLING Accessories 4-pc steak knife set in beechwood box
$180.00 $99.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

Since 1731, cutlery by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels cutlery has been recognized worldwide as a symbol of quality, innovation and design.

Crafted with over 280 years of knife-making expertise, ZWILLING Porterhouse is the benchmark for steak knives. Precision-forged from a single piece of special formula stainless steel, the strong, ice-hardened blades boast long-lasting sharpness. From Porterhouse to tri-tip, these durable knives effortlessly slice through even the thickest cuts of meat.

Their full tang provides the balance needed to cleanly slice through steak while the firm, ergonomic handles ensure fatigue-free cutting. Inspired by Italian architect Matteo Thun, the knives are stored in a beechwood storage box that handsomely protects the blades. Whenever meat is on the menu, you'll want to reach for these exceptional knives.

• Set includes four 4 1/2" steak knives
  • FRIODUR blade, iced-hardened, starts sharp and stays sharper longer
  • Fine edge along the entire length of blade
  • Firm and ergonomic handle with stainless steel rivets and full tang for perfect balance and classic elegant look
  • Precision forged and finely honed German stainless steel blades for excellent cutting performance and durability
  • Enhanced handle design made of polypropylene designed for the utmost comfort and hygiene
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Knives made in Spain
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Number of parts: 4
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Porterhouse 4-pc Steak Knife Set in Beechwood Box is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 25.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Display Case These steak knives are so sharp and they are beautiful in their display case that shows off how gorgeous they are since the cover is clear. The steak knives are substantial in my hand, but not too heavy that I get fatigued.
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great affordable set of steak knives I was looking for a small steak knife set and this was perfect. The knives do a beautiful job cutting through steak or any meat. I like that the blades are not serrated, that way they don't tear the steak, but produce clean cuts every time. They're small and rounded like a butter knife, which I really like. It's convenient they can be stored in this cute little box, and don't take up much space either.
Date published: 2020-03-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect steak knives We shopped for steak knives for a while. While most forged steak knives were out of our price range we found these to be an excellent price. They aren't the huge manly steak knives you find at a steak house. They are a great size, very comfortable and look great at each place setting. I like having a box to store them as well.
Date published: 2020-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I have been so happy with thes steak knives and the great price that I purchased them for gifts at Christmas. My friends were so please d they added to the set that I got them.. all in all great knives and now my girlfriends and I get to use knives that we love no matter whose house we are at!
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Steak Knives You can't go wrong with forged steak knives made of German steel. These have a fine, sharp edge so they will cut through your meat with ease. Great weight and feel without being bulky in your hand like cheap steakhouse steak knives. I love the storage box; fits perfectly in a kitchen drawer or buffet.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very good set of steak knives along with a beautiful storage and presentation box! I have had these for awhile now and love the way they cut meat! The knives are very good quality from a great name company who knows all about knives and steak knives! Make a great wedding gift, too.
Date published: 2020-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from beautiful forged steak knives These steak knives are almost like miniature chef's knives because they are crafted with the same techniques. These have a fine edge as opposed to serrated so you are able to sharpen and maintain them forever. Very comfortable handles.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Surprisingly elegant steak knives I didn't know what to expect with these. The rounded handle was amazingly comfortable to a wide range of hands.The straight-edge blades have not yet needed sharpening after many uses over many months. They also look equally good set on the table or on a buffet.
Date published: 2020-03-21
  • y_2020, m_4, d_6, h_12
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_39150-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

What is the weight of each knife?

Asked by: gibonarelli
Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels Material: Knives: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene Presentation box: Dimensions: Knives: 4.5" blade, 8.75" total length Presentation box: 10" x 4" x 1.5" Weight: approximately 2.56 ounces Made in Spain
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-08-30
  • y_2020, m_4, d_6, h_12CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_39150-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 155ms
  • questions, product