Staub Dining Line 4-pc Mug set

$63.99
$79.99
-20 %

STAUB White Truffle Mug L

• Designed in France 
  • High-quality ceramic with enamel coating 
  • New color white truffle
Staub Ceramic Dinnerware 4-pc 16 oz. Mug Set - White is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 22.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_1021466, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 134ms
  • reviews, product
{"white-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-196-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"white-truffle-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"white truffle","ID":"white-truffle","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white truffle is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40508-018-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Color: white
$63.99
$63.99
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 63 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The mug set features 4 x 16-ounce loop-handled mugs for coffee, tea, and other beverages. This lovingly crafted, moisture-resistant stoneware is super durable, making it ideal for everyday use. The eye-catching enamel hue boasts impressive scratch resistance so you can serve and safely stack without worry.

Rooted in France and adored by chefs worldwide, STAUB brings people together in the kitchen and around the table. With STAUB dinnerware you can set your table in style with gorgeous dinner plates, cereal bowls, mugs, and more. Exquisitely crafted, each piece in this dinnerware collection is infused with a rich culinary heritage that puts the pleasure in cooking. Microwave and dishwasher safe, this long-lasting stoneware makes every meal memorable.

• Perfect size for all hot drinks 
  • Designed in France 
  • High-quality ceramic with enamel coating 
  • New color white truffle 
  • Easy to clean 
  • Dishwasher and microwave safe

Specifications

• Item no. 1021466
Characteristics
  • Color: white
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: ceramic
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 4
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.00 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.50 qt
  • Length of product: 5.20 in
  • Width of product: 3.78 in
  • Height of product: 3.94 in
Staub Dining Line 4-pc Mug set
5.0 (22)
-20% 79.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Staub Ceramic Dinnerware 4-pc 16 oz. Mug Set - White is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 22.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent mugs I received these mugs as a gift and am very pleased with their quality. I just love the large size and will be using them daily!
Date published: 2023-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Must buy! love these for my apartment - its the perfect size and the white truffle looks great. I may just have to get the whole set!
Date published: 2023-11-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lovely classic mugs Classic style with only very minor imperfections noted on one or two of the mugs. Love the white truffle color.
Date published: 2023-02-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from STAUB 4 MUGS Staub 4 pc mug set has a clean polished look. The mugs aren't as sturdy and heavy as I thought they would be.
Date published: 2023-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful mugs I received these for Christmas and absolutely love them. Very nicely sized and will hold a lot of coffee!
Date published: 2023-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Classic and large! Absolutely love these mugs. They are so beautiful and a great size for coffee and tea.
Date published: 2022-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from New favorite Great mug for morning coffee or hot chocolate- sized is great and keeps beverages hot
Date published: 2022-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Elegant mugs These look better in person. They make an attractive addition to my kitchen
Date published: 2022-06-13
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_1021466, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 137ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;