Staub Cast Iron 3 qt, Tomato, Cocotte, Cherry - Visual Imperfections

$199.99
$329.99
-39 %

The perfectly-ripe heirloom that’s always in season

• Textured black matte enameled cast iron for perfect browning
  • Tight-fitting lid locks in flavor and moisture
  • Made in France
STAUB CAST IRON 3-QT TOMATO COCOTTE - Visual Imperfections - CHERRY is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 5.
  • y_2024, m_7, d_25, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_117192506, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
  • reviews, product
{"cherry-25-cm_3-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"cherry","ID":"cherry","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color cherry is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3 qt","ID":"25-cm_3-qt","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40511-774-5","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 199 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance.

Bring the summer harvest to life with the STAUB Tomato Cocotte. To craft our version of this heirloom and create its exquisite, sculptural details, we scoured French farmers’ markets—and found inspiration in a ripe and juicy Brandywine tomato. So, pluck this fresh find and enjoy off-the-vine elegance for effortless cooking and entertaining.

Our STAUB enameled cast iron requires no seasoning and possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities. It heats evenly throughout, ensures exceptional browning, heat retention and distribution.

Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB pot effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces are designed to be passed from generation to generation.

• 3-quart capacity for soups, stews, and braises. 1 quart = 1 serving size, so this is the ideal pot to prep dinner for 2-3 people
  • Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
  • Enameled interior requires no seasoning
  • Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
  • Tight-fitting lid locks in flavor and moisture
  • Oven safe to 500°F
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in France

Specifications

• Item no. 117192506
Characteristics
  • Color: cherry
  • Country of origin: France
  • Heat resistance: 500.00 F
  • Substance: cast iron
  • Marketing name coating: Black Matt
  • Internal coating: Enamel
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.63 lbs
  • Capacity: 3.06 qt
  • Length of product: 12.80 in
  • Width of product: 8.27 in
  • Height of product: 6.10 in
  • Height without lid: 3.74 in
  • Upper diameter: 9.84 in
  • Bottom diameter: 6.30 in
  • Handle length: 0.79 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
STAUB CAST IRON 3-QT TOMATO COCOTTE - Visual Imperfections - CHERRY is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Adorable 3 qt Tomato Cocotte Even though I knew there would be imperfections, there is only one on the side of the bowl and barely noticeable. This Tomato Cocotte is nicer than my expectations. I know I will enjoy using itvas much as my other Staub cookware.
Date published: 2022-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect tomatoe Bought from the visual imperfections sale, but it was FLAWLESS. Definitely recommend getting items from that sale.
Date published: 2020-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from TOMATO COCOTTE This dutch oven is perfection! I purchased it knowing that it would probably have visual imperfection, but it had none (unless I would consider one tiny portion, inside the lid, that has a slightly more accentuated roughness, but I won't because the inside is not supposed to be smooth anyway). So, perfect. The way these dutch ovens cook... The design, the color of this tomato. Gorgeous. Thank you, Zwilling!
Date published: 2024-06-02
  • y_2024, m_7, d_25, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_117192506, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 136ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;