Details

Staub Cast Iron 12-inch, Saute Pan With Glass Lid, Cherry - Visual Imperfections

$143.99
$309.99
-54 %

Cook delicious one-pot meals in our signature cast iron braiser

• Wide base and high sloped sides for big batch cooking
  • Tight-fitting glass lid locks in flavor and moisture
  • Textured black matte enameled cast iron for perfect browning
Staub Cast Iron 3.5-qt Braiser with Glass Lid - Cherry - Visual Imperfections is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 19.
  • y_2024, m_7, d_25, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_148193006, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"cherry-30-cm_12.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"cherry","ID":"cherry","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color cherry is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12.00 inch","ID":"30-cm_12.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40501-985-5","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 143 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance. This may include discoloration, blemishes, or chips that have been enameled over.

The STAUB 3.5-quart braiser with glass lid is the perfect cookware for one-pot dinners, slow-cooked braises, and simmered soups. The heavyweight, domed glass lid locks in moisture and accommodates large cuts of meat. STAUB cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retention qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning and requires no seasoning.??

Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cocotte effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces are designed to be passed from generation to generation.

• 3.5-quart capacity for soups, stews, and braises. 1 quart = 1 serving size, so this is the ideal pot in which to prepare dinner for 2 to 4
  • Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
  • Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
  • Heavy weight, tight-fitting glass lid retains moisture and lets your monitor food as it cooks
  • Oven safe to 500°F
  • Transfers beautifully from oven to table
  • Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
  • Made in France

Specifications

• Item no. 148193006
Characteristics
  • Color: cherry
  • Country of origin: France
  • Heat resistance: 500.00 F
  • Cold resistance: -4.00 F
  • Substance: cast iron
  • Type of handle: side handle
  • Marketing name coating: Black Matt
  • Internal coating: Enamel
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 10.80 lbs
  • Capacity: 3.59 qt
  • Length of product: 15.28 in
  • Width of product: 11.81 in
  • Height of product: 5.31 in
  • Height without lid: 3.03 in
  • Upper diameter: 11.81 in
  • Bottom diameter: 10.12 in
  • Handle length: 1.73 in
Added to basket View basket checkout
Staub Cast Iron 3.5-qt Braiser with Glass Lid - Cherry - Visual Imperfections is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 19.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good The color is very pretty and the visual imperfection is neglect-able. There were a couple pinholes on the pot and lid but doesn’t seem to affect functionality. The lid is a lot heavier than I thought so it mimics the sealant affect the iron lid provides. I like it you can see how the food is cooking without having to lift the lid constantly to check. The only downside is the braiser is a lot bigger than I anticipated, so if your stovetop is not wide enough it won’t heat up evenly. Other than that this is a great purchase.
Date published: 2022-05-05
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Bad quality, will not recommend Bought this in two months ago, received the item with significant discoloration and scratch-ish marks in the center of this brasier, it did not seem to be a new unit. Upon receiving, I wrote a complaint to customer service, there is no response from them at all. Bad product quality and bad customer service.
Date published: 2019-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Use it daily Love it I bought it to braise short ribs, etc. I use it almost everyday. It works great for bacon and scrambled eggs. The lid is fabulous for frying chicken moist and tender all the way through. Mine came with a slight chip on one handle. I don't give it a thought. I frequently buy seconds to save money.
Date published: 2019-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best cookware I've ever owned. Having 20 pieces of Staub kind of says it all, nothing else performs like it, not All Clad or Le Creuset. This is a another Staub gift for my nephew and aspiring chef.
Date published: 2022-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 12 in sauté pan with glass lid. It’s excellent. We’ve used it so many times already. I just leave it on the stove we use it so often. I couldn’t even find a flaw. It was a second quality I purchased.
Date published: 2022-05-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Excellent, versatile, beautiful and well made piece of cookware. I highly recommend all Staub cast iron cookware.
Date published: 2022-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love my sauté pan and glass lid. I have 2 other Staub products but I think this one is my favorite. It’s beautiful and cooks perfectly.
Date published: 2022-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Truly an everyday pan Love it!
Date published: 2021-06-19
  • y_2024, m_7, d_25, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_148193006, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 109ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;