Details

Staub Cast Iron - Specialty Shaped Cocottes 1.75 qt, Heart, Cocotte, Cherry

$249.99

Heart-shaped Dutch oven for a cozy meal with a loved one

• Textured black matte enameled cast iron for perfect browning
  • Tight-fitting lid locks in flavor and moisture
  • Made in France
Staub Cast Iron 1.75-qt Heart Cocotte - Cherry is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 26.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_23
  • loc_en_US, sid_1100006, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 112ms
  • reviews, product
{"cherry-20-cm_1.75-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"cherry","ID":"cherry","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color cherry is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"1.75 qt","ID":"20-cm_1.75-qt","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 1.75 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"40509-798-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 249 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Fall in love this season with this elegant Dutch oven that’s the perfect size for two people. This festive, heart-shaped cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meat and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retention qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. With a heavy weight, tight-fitting lid, you can expect flavorful, perfectly cooked food every time you use this pot.

Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cocotte effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces are designed to be passed from generation to generation.

• 1.75-quart capacity for soups, stews, and braises. 1 quart = 1 serving size, so this is the ideal pot to prep dinner for 1-2 people
  • Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
  • Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
  • Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture
  • Oven safe to 500°F
  • Transfers beautifully from oven to table
  • Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
  • Made in France

Specifications

• Item no. 1100006
Characteristics
  • Color: cherry
  • Country of origin: France
  • Heat resistance: 500.00 F
  • Cold resistance: -4.00 F
  • Substance: cast iron
  • Marketing name coating: Black Matt
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 6.53 lbs
  • Capacity: 1.85 qt
  • Length of product: 8.58 in
  • Width of product: 5.55 in
  • Height of product: 5.28 in
  • Height without lid: 2.91 in
  • Upper diameter: 7.87 in
  • Bottom diameter: 6.34 in
  • Handle length: 1.22 in
Staub Cast Iron - Specialty Shaped Cocottes 1.75 qt, Heart, Cocotte, Cherry
4.7 (26)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Staub Cast Iron 1.75-qt Heart Cocotte - Cherry is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 26.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Heart Lover's Love of Family My best friend has a family tradition. For any special occasion, a birthday, a promotion, an accomplishment, her mother would serve that child's favorite food in a special dish. My friend loves hearts - so this pot was a no brainer gift a few years ago. Now she has evolved the tradition to include using this pot to celebrate someone. It's usually mac & cheese (one of her specialties) that ends up in this pot, but she tells me, she has made many things in it - chicken soup when someone is under the weather, apple crisps for one child. It's an easy way to say your special and loved.
Date published: 2020-04-18
Rated 2 out of 5 by from No small spikes on behind lid I was hoping small spikes on this product but what I received doesn’t have them .. I could not know as there are no photo of the lid. But I was sure there will be small spikes like other Staub products because I saw the photo from other country. So I guess US Staub doesn’t have them.. I wish it shows the photos of behind lids on all these products as this spikes the reason I wanted Staub... it’s cute but I am not happy
Date published: 2021-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A valentine gift! This is so adorable and one of a kind Staub cast iron, no seasoning required. This is not just perfect for valentine's gift, it is also for a bridal shower, wedding gift or housewarming gift. Great for side dish,spinach artichoke dip dish, cheese dipping sauce and salsa, party treats and many more. Heavy weight; tight-fitting lid retains moisture, oven Safe up to 500F, nickel knob interchangeable, and smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops.
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It has the same amazing Staub quality and features as my cast iron ductch ovens. It heats evenly, has a beautiful, pottery-like finish all packaged in this perfect little heart. I loved using it for a molten chocolate cake for me and my husband, but it would also be perfect for side dishes or a casserole for 1-2. It's too cute to put away after Valentine's Day; I will probably leave it on my counter with candy.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great anniversary gift I received this for our iron anniversary (6 years). I am known as the cook in the house and really appreciate the creativity in the thought. I love Staub products and this one is no different. The enamel cast iron doesnt need seasoning and is great to clean. It holds heat so well. This is the perfect size for two. I love the black matte interior. It wont stain even when making our lover's curry.
Date published: 2020-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is an heirloom piece and that I have added to my collection and also gave as a gift to my daughter. It makes the sweetest Valentines gift for you sweetheart or all of your galentines. You can take this from the oven to the table for a stunning presentation. I leave mine out on my open shelving so that I can admire it often
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from With Valentine's Day coming I purchased this for my mom. Love the heart shape and the beautiful cherry color with an amazing glossy finish. Will include a recipe for Chocolate Molten Cake which will come out spectacular in this heart shaped cocotte. Some whipped cream and berries will be a perfect Valentine's Day treat.
Date published: 2021-01-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from XOXO We use this piece not only the week leading up to Valentine's Day, but also our anniversary and birthday weeks. I also like to bring it out and use it to celebrate something special a family member has accomplished. When my kids see me using it, they always know it's for a special reason.
Date published: 2020-04-06
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_23
  • loc_en_US, sid_1100006, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Hi! I just received this STAUB CAST IRON 1.75QT HEART COCOTTE. I saw some videos and pictures show that there are self-basting spikes underneath the lid, however, this one I receive does not have spikes underneath the lid, it's flat. May I know why?Thanks

Asked by: alice L
Variations in products can be seen when there are design changes and/or the product is different in international markets. All of the heart cocottes available in the US currently have the smooth lid.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-09-21
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_1100006, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 101ms
  • questions, product