Details

MIYABI Evolution 2-pc, Knife Set

$249.99

Cutting-edge German technology with Japanese style and expertise

• FC61 fine carbide steel for razor-like sharpness
  • Comfortable, triple-riveted POM handle
  • Ice-hardened blade for durability and corrosion resistance
Miyabi Evolution 2-pc Must Have Knife Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_26, h_5
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_1027949, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 100ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"34011-002-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 249 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Handcrafted in Seki, Japan, MIYABI Evolution merges German engineering expertise with Japanese craftsmanship for the utmost control and accuracy in every cut. This set is designed for both fine detailed tasks as well as larger chopping and slicing jobs. The 8-inch chef’s knife is ideal for all-around tasks like slicing chicken and chopping herbs, and the 3.5-inch paring knife is handy for peeling vegetables and segmenting fruit.

Crafted from superior quality fine carbide steel that is often used in razor blades, the knives offer the signature sharpness for which Japanese knives are known. A sophisticated six-step ice hardening technique unlocks the steel’s full potential guaranteeing these FRIODURx2® blades boast remarkable initial sharpness, cutting edge retention, corrosion resistance, and chip-resistant toughness.

Beautifully polished to a mirror finish, the blades have a katana edge reminiscent of the samurai swords forged in the same town centuries ago. Curved for comfort and thicker at the end to prevent slipping, the triple-rivet handles encourage fatigue-free cutting. A rounded spine, heel, and bolster, plus nine hand-finishing steps ensure these handles have unsurpassed ergonomics.

• Set includes: 8-inch chef’s knife, 3.5-inch paring knife
  • FC61 fine carbide steel for razor-like sharpness
  • Authentic thin Japanese blade profile
  • Hand-honed using three-step Honbazuke process
  • FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to Rockwell 61
  • Mirror-finish blade with sandblasted katana edge
  • Triple-riveted glass-fiber enhanced POM handle with striking red spacers
  • Rounded spine and heel for a comfortable, ergonomic grip

Specifications

• Item no. 1027949
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Japan
  • Substance: FC61
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Manufacturing method: welded
  • Number of parts: 2
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 2.22 lbs
MIYABI Evolution 2-pc, Knife Set
5.0 (3)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Miyabi Evolution 2-pc Must Have Knife Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set very sharp Very sharp cuts with little to no effort is what I been looking for in a knife. I have looking for a good knife and my wife decided to get me this set for my birthday and I been very happy with it cutting beef or vegetables and passes all my requirements and would highly recommend it.
Date published: 2024-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very useful set This is a great set, I use the chef’s knife daily and it makes prep work fast and easy. I haven’t yet found anything that it can’t chop. I don’t use the paring knife as often but am happy with it when it’s needed
Date published: 2024-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice set Awesome knifes and very sharp great for general use at home . My wife got these for me for my birthday and been very happy with them.
Date published: 2024-01-23
  • y_2024, m_4, d_26, h_5
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_1027949, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 160ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;