Details

Henckels Statement 7-pc, Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set, brown

{"brown-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7-pc","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"13553-007-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • brown

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -52%
$251.00 $119.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -52%
$251.00 $119.99
In Stock MANUFACTURER DIRECT
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels Statement 7-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 819.
  • y_2021, m_12, d_5, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_228, tr_591
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 7ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The 7-piece knife block set is stocked with all the tools you need to easily tackle your kitchen tasks. This set features an all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife, which is perfect for chopping herbs and dicing onions, and the 5-inch serrated utility knife which is ideal for slicing soft interior, hard exterior foods. Efficiently mince garlic with the hollow edge santoku, featuring a blade that has small indentations, known as grantons, that prevent food from sticking while cutting.

Sharpness is always within reach with this self-sharpening knife block. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed.

Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Statement's single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance while the stainless-steel endcap adds aesthetic appeal.

• Set includes: 3-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 6-inch fine edge utility, 7-inch santoku, 8-inch chef’s knife, kitchen shears, self-sharpening knife block
  • Block features stylish brushed stainless-steel cap and stained ash wood base
  • Self-sharpening slots labeled by knife type for fine edge knives. Sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle with stainless steel endcap offers balance
  • Sleek, black matte handle
  • Enjoy fatigue-free cutting with these ultra-sharp knives
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 13553-007
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: ash
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 6
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 7.41 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.51 in
  • Width of product: 4.37 in
  • Height of product: 11.73 in
Henckels Statement 7-pc, Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set, brown
$251.00 $119.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Statement 7-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 819.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful, Quality Knives I really love this knife set and the fact that it is self sharpening. They are sleek and stylish. These knives have a good weight to them. You know they aren't cheap. The block itself is heavy. I love the smooth handles of each knife. The block is a cherry wood color and very pretty. This knife set is a statement piece. I received this set as a gift and am very happy!
Date published: 2020-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Henckels 7 pc Self Sharpening Block Set I am a retired Chef and due to medical issues was removed from the GWCC by ambulance and was unable to return to get my Chef bag with my Henckels. Then told I would not be able to work again, it has been 10 years and I think about those Henckels my mom purchased from the Pawn Shop for me when I started the job from dishwasher to Chef. A dream comes true!!! This is a dream come true after 10 years.
Date published: 2021-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Well Crafted These knives are wonderfully crafted with sleekness and sharpness. I love the sharpening block too. Goodbye dullness!!!
Date published: 2020-12-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Knives I’ve Ever Owned First, it’s a beautiful set of knives that included the knife block which I love. So far I have only used the utility knife. It was so sharp that I sliced through a lime with little effort. I have never had knives this sharp before so it was a pleasant surprise that it was so easy so use. As an extra bonus, this set came with a block that actually sharpens the knives when you remove or return the knives to the block. I’ll no longer need to buy more knives & I’m getting rid of a drawer full of useless knives. I’m very pleased with this purchase.
Date published: 2020-12-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality, great price and beauty all tied into one! I’m all about quality, a great deal, it has to be pleasing to the eye and fit into our decor! I could not be happier to check all 4 boxes. So excited that they are self sharpening. While stationed in Germany we experienced this brand for the 1st time. Although compared to some they may seem pricey, I can assure you you will love their performance and quality! This is a beautiful set!!!
Date published: 2020-10-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super Set of Knives I already had a set of Henckel knives. I bought this set because it is a slightly different selection and the addition of the self-sharpening block makes all the difference. I no longer have to get out the electric knife sharpener and do a batch of knives at a time. It's now so simple just to use a knife, wipe it clean, and put it back in the block knowing that each time I bring it out it's nice and sharp. The fact that this is the second set of Henckel knives Iown shows how great I think they are as knives.
Date published: 2021-01-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Excellent Quality I could tell right away that these are quality knives. They have a distinguishable weight to each one. When using, the knives are steady and true. You can actually hear them sharpening when you pull them in and out of the block. I consider these as a “lifetime” purchase.
Date published: 2020-10-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent kitchen knife set Self sharpening design installation in the wooden knife block box is perfect and genius.. perfect and excellent.. why I enjoy using the knives, each knife different from the next to utilize in the kitchen, each and every time I cook or prepare meals or snacks. Perfect.
Date published: 2021-10-19
  • y_2021, m_12, d_5, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_228, tr_591
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;