Details

Henckels Statement 7-pc, Knife block set

{"no-color-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7-pc","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"13553-007-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • no-color
YOU SAVE: -18%
220.00 $179.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
YOU SAVE: -18%
220.00 $179.99
J.A. Henckels International Statement 7-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 460.
  • y_2021, m_1, d_23, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_127, tr_333
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 147ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Henckels makes essential kitchen tools that every home chef needs. Created in 1895, this time-honored brand offers high quality at an exceptional value.Sharpness is always in reach with Henckels Self-Sharpening Statement Knife Blocks. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed.With these must-have knife blocks, enjoy effortless sharpness for precise prep work every time. Plus, their handsome stained ash wood base and stainless steel cap add aesthetic appeal to your countertop.Tailor-made for J.A. Henckels Statement knives, these blocks help you maintain the superior sharpness of their fine edge, precision-honed blades. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives' fully forged construction provides balance while their traditional triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting.

• Set includes: 3" Paring Knife; 5" Serrated Utility Knife; 6" Utility Knife; 7" Santoku Knife; 8" Chef's Knife; Kitchen Shears; Self-Sharpening Knife Block
  • Stylish brushed stainless steel cap and stained ash wood base self-sharpening block
  • Tailor-made for the J.A. Henckels Statement knife series
  • Self-sharpening slots that sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced
  • Labeled slots guide proper placement
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle with stainless steel endcap offers balance

Specifications

• Item no. 13553-007
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 7
Measurements
  • Net weight: 7.41 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.51 in
  • Width of product: 4.37 in
  • Height of product: 11.73 in
Henckels Statement 7-pc, Knife block set
$220.00 $179.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
J.A. Henckels International Statement 7-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 460.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Happy with my purchase I love the craftsmanship of these knives and the weight, what I don't like is that the knives are loose fitting when in the block. I figured that they would fit in there nice and snug. Buy when the knives are in the block it seems that the holes are too big for the knives and they are very loose. But other than that I have no complaints.
Date published: 2021-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set It has every type of knife I need. Love that it sharpens the knives every time you put the knife back into the slot.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from SHARP! Best knives I’ve owned and the self sharpening block is awesome!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Top quality and a warranty! I have finally purchased a quality knife set that has the added bonus of sharpening the knives when they are returned to the block. I could not be happier. No more dull knives in my house, plus the block is beautiful on my countertop.
Date published: 2021-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful and functional Very nice knife set from my favorite knife company. Received this set as a gift but did find out the price paid. They're definitely a great value for the money. Besides, you can't go wrong with a HENCKELS....
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super Set of Knives I already had a set of Henckel knives. I bought this set because it is a slightly different selection and the addition of the self-sharpening block makes all the difference. I no longer have to get out the electric knife sharpener and do a batch of knives at a time. It's now so simple just to use a knife, wipe it clean, and put it back in the block knowing that each time I bring it out it's nice and sharp. The fact that this is the second set of Henckel knives Iown shows how great I think they are as knives.
Date published: 2021-01-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set Great set of knives, good price, good feel and Beautiful presentation
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Last set of knives you will buy Sharp everytime solid craftsmanship , a joy to use in the kitchen
  • y_2021, m_1, d_23, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_127, tr_333
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Are all the slot has self sharpening mechanism?

Asked by: rodrigobjao
The slots are labeled. Slots for serrated knives do not have a sharpening mechanism.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-02-03
  • y_2021, m_1, d_23, h_17CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 122ms
  • questions, product