Details

Henckels Statement 7-pc, Knife block set

{"no-color-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7-pc","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"13553-007-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -18%
$220.00 $179.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -18%
$220.00 $179.99
In Stock Free standard shipping for orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels Statement 7-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 720.
  • y_2021, m_7, d_26, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_200, tr_520
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 152ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Henckels makes essential kitchen tools that every home chef needs. Created in 1895, this time-honored brand offers high quality at an exceptional value.Sharpness is always in reach with Henckels Self-Sharpening Statement Knife Blocks. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed.With these must-have knife blocks, enjoy effortless sharpness for precise prep work every time. Plus, their handsome stained ash wood base and stainless steel cap add aesthetic appeal to your countertop.Tailor-made for J.A. Henckels Statement knives, these blocks help you maintain the superior sharpness of their fine edge, precision-honed blades. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives' fully forged construction provides balance while their traditional triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting.

• Set includes: 3" Paring Knife; 5" Serrated Utility Knife; 6" Utility Knife; 7" Santoku Knife; 8" Chef's Knife; Kitchen Shears; Self-Sharpening Knife Block
  • Stylish brushed stainless steel cap and stained ash wood base self-sharpening block
  • Tailor-made for the J.A. Henckels Statement knife series
  • Self-sharpening slots that sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced
  • Labeled slots guide proper placement
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle with stainless steel endcap offers balance

Specifications

• Item no. 13553-007
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 6
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 7.41 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.51 in
  • Width of product: 4.37 in
  • Height of product: 11.73 in
Henckels Statement 7-pc, Knife block set
$220.00 $179.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Statement 7-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 720.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful, Quality Knives I really love this knife set and the fact that it is self sharpening. They are sleek and stylish. These knives have a good weight to them. You know they aren't cheap. The block itself is heavy. I love the smooth handles of each knife. The block is a cherry wood color and very pretty. This knife set is a statement piece. I received this set as a gift and am very happy!
Date published: 2020-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Knives I’ve Ever Owned First, it’s a beautiful set of knives that included the knife block which I love. So far I have only used the utility knife. It was so sharp that I sliced through a lime with little effort. I have never had knives this sharp before so it was a pleasant surprise that it was so easy so use. As an extra bonus, this set came with a block that actually sharpens the knives when you remove or return the knives to the block. I’ll no longer need to buy more knives & I’m getting rid of a drawer full of useless knives. I’m very pleased with this purchase.
Date published: 2020-12-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality, great price and beauty all tied into one! I’m all about quality, a great deal, it has to be pleasing to the eye and fit into our decor! I could not be happier to check all 4 boxes. So excited that they are self sharpening. While stationed in Germany we experienced this brand for the 1st time. Although compared to some they may seem pricey, I can assure you you will love their performance and quality! This is a beautiful set!!!
Date published: 2020-10-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super Set of Knives I already had a set of Henckel knives. I bought this set because it is a slightly different selection and the addition of the self-sharpening block makes all the difference. I no longer have to get out the electric knife sharpener and do a batch of knives at a time. It's now so simple just to use a knife, wipe it clean, and put it back in the block knowing that each time I bring it out it's nice and sharp. The fact that this is the second set of Henckel knives Iown shows how great I think they are as knives.
Date published: 2021-01-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Excellent Quality I could tell right away that these are quality knives. They have a distinguishable weight to each one. When using, the knives are steady and true. You can actually hear them sharpening when you pull them in and out of the block. I consider these as a “lifetime” purchase.
Date published: 2020-10-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Knives! Let’s talk aesthetic first…these knives are beautiful and the storage block is beautiful. The knives are beautifully balanced and a nice weight. The knives far out perform any that I have purchased in the past. Although I know how to sharpen knives, it’s become hard to do so with arthritic hands. These knives maintain a nice edge and stay sharp. Having a self-sharpening block makes things so much easier for me. The shears are the best kitchen shears I have ever used. I highly recommend this knife set
Date published: 2021-06-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Self Sharpening All the Way I was reluctant to purchase a block set that had a self sharpening option, but decided to give it a try. Grew up with Henckels knives so I was a little less leary because I know they are a leading German knife manufacturer. So happy with this purchase. The knives are well made, feel great and are so easy to sharpen. All I do is pull the knife through the slot when it needs to be sharpened. After passing the knife several times, its just as sharp as straight out of the box. Great concept.
Date published: 2020-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Knives These knives have a great weight, they feel good in my hand, and are easy to control. They are extremely sharp, and the self-sharpening block keeps them sharp easily. Plus they look great on my counter top
Date published: 2021-04-29
  • y_2021, m_7, d_26, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_200, tr_520
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 130ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;