28.00 $16.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -39%
28.00 $16.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
J.A. Henckels International Statement 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 37.
  • y_2020, m_8, d_11, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_36
  • loc_en_US, sid_13548-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 150ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The Henckels Statement 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is perfect for detailed kitchen tasks. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting. Santoku - Japanese for "three virtues" - excels at three cutting techniques: expertly mince garlic, slice cucumber, and dice onions with this Asian all-rounder, whose hollow edge blade has small indentations, aka grantons, which prevent food from sticking while cutting.Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Statement's single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance while the stainless steel endcap adds aesthetic appeal to your block display. Each time you cook, you will want to reach for this useful knife set.Henckels makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, each product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels.
  • Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle with stainless steel endcap offers balance
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in China

Specifications

• Item no. 13548-183
Characteristics
  • Color: Black
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
Measurements
  • Length of product: 2.87 in
  • Width of product: 7.68 in
  • Blade length: 7.09 in
Henckels Statement 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
$28.00 $16.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
J.A. Henckels International Statement 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 37.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great all around kitchen knife Santoku knives are the Asian equivalent of a chef's knife. They are shaped to chop. Chop meat, chop vegetables, slice fruit. You name it. This santoku features hollow grooves on the blade that reduces food sticking to the blade when cutting. The Statement line is a very distinctive, and very popular around the world. Stamped from high quality German steel, they are durable and will maintain their sharpness with normal care. These full tang knives feature an steel cap at feel secure in most hands. The curve at the end of the handle is comfortable for larger hands. These knives are a very good value.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good little chopper Great utility chopping knife. Great for smaller batches of chopped meat, smaller vegetables. Folks who don't like the longer knives really like this knife - it has all the stability of a longer knife. The Statement line is a very distinctive, and very popular around the world. Stamped from high quality German steel, they are durable and will maintain their sharpness with normal care. These full tang knives feature an steel cap at feel secure in most hands. The curve at the end of the handle is comfortable for larger hands. These knives are a very good value.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from No pressure needed! The first time I used this beautiful creation was such a pleasure! I loved and appreciated the ease in which the knife cut through raw chicken, I did not need to apply any pressure at all! Delightful!!!
Date published: 2020-08-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from great go to I wanted a Henckels knife because the name has always meant quality to me. This knife is no exception. The blade is very sharp. It holds its edge for a long time. The handle is very ergonomic and comfortable to hold. I love using this one for all my vegetable and herb prep. The quality blade gives me straight thin cuts and slices every time.
Date published: 2020-08-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Worthy Elevate your chopping game with this knife. It is super sharp, light weight and durable. the dimples on the blade will aid in the release of some foods. Great knife for chopping, slicing and mincing. You will not shed a tear slicing an onion with this knife! The handle is wide and comfortable. You will have plenty of knuckle clearance on your cutting board.
Date published: 2020-04-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from quite a Statement! The Statement like of knives is my tried and true! I love the feel and the weight of the handle. I can trust the handle will not loosen as it is a full tang knife. Its not too heave and that's good for this santoku style. The sharp blade does the work not the weight of the knife. Great for chopping and dicing. I use it nearly every day!
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from First time Santoku! Bought this because I never used a Santoku and wanted to try without having to spend a lot of money. Very pleased with this purchase. The Santoku is definity lighter than other Chef Knives, sharper, and I love the hollow edges which prevent foods from sticking. Great for chopping up a ton of veggies for stir frie, stews and sauces.
Date published: 2020-06-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is my preferred size for the santoku knife. It is one of my most used knives in the kitchen and it is always close at hand. It can be used on vegetable, meat, poultry or yor larger fruits. This one is well balanced and feels great in my hand. The wider blade style is great to work with and is a very comfortable size for me.
Date published: 2020-05-19
  • y_2020, m_8, d_11, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_36
  • loc_en_US, sid_13548-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 130ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;