Details

Henckels Statement 20-pc, Knife block set

{"no-color-20-pcs_20-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"20-pc","ID":"20-pcs_20-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 20-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"13553-020-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color
YOU SAVE: -56%
500.00 $219.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -56%
500.00 $219.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
J.A. Henckels International Statement 20-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 416.
  • y_2021, m_1, d_18, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_124, tr_292
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 134ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Sharpness is always within reach with this self-sharpening knife block. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. The remaining slots are for serrated knives, whose toothed blades never need sharpening.

The 20-piece block set is stocked with all the tools you need to tackle your kitchen tasks. The set includes the all-rounder chef's knife, which is perfect for chopping herbs and dicing onions, while the boning knife’s flexible blade easily separates meat from bones and joints. Efficiently mince garlic with the hollow edge santoku, featuring a blade that has small indentations, known as grantons, that prevent food from sticking while cutting.

Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Statement's single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance while the stainless-steel endcap adds aesthetic appeal.

• Set includes 3- and 4-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 5.5-inch prep, 6-inch utility, 5.5-inch boning, 7-inch santoku, 8-inch bread, 8-inch carving, 8-inch chef's, 8 x 4.5-inch steak knives, kitchen shears, and self-sharpening block
  • Block features stylish brushed stainless-steel cap and stained ash wood base
  • Self-sharpening slots labeled by knife type for fine edge knives. Sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, made in China
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle with stainless steel endcap offers balance
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 13553-020
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 19
  • Number of parts: 20
Measurements
  • Net weight: 14.85 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.24 in
  • Width of product: 5.98 in
  • Height of product: 12.99 in
Henckels Statement 20-pc, Knife block set
$500.00 $219.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
J.A. Henckels International Statement 20-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 416.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic knife set This is an excellent set of knives, and the self sharpening functionality on the knife block ensures they will remain useful for a long time. The knife block is a bit big but worth it for these knives.
Date published: 2021-01-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from An Upgrade This is our second set of Henckels. Our last set lasted about 5 years so we upgraded to this set and we’re very happy. The weight is evenly distributed in each knife, the handle is sleek and a comfortable fit making it less likely to slip than my old knives, and the blade is sharp. I’m not sure about the self-sharpening block; I feel like it adds unnecessary bulk and size when one could just sharpen the knives on their own. The size of the block is huge, almost too big as I had trouble finding space on the counter without it looking odd. Overall, a great set if you have the counter space and like the convenience of not having to sharpen your knives.
Date published: 2020-12-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Organized and sharp! I have had the same knife set since college so I needed either to buy a new set or to purchase a great knife sharpener. With this set, I received both in one! I was super stoked to see the labels on the side of each slot to take out the guessing of where each goes every time one finishes washing the dishes and is putting them away. This set definitely won’t disappoint!
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very classic look and feel The first block set we received came broken in several areas. The wood on the block cracked in two areas but not sure if it happened during shipping or from manufacturing. We also had 1 knife where the wood cracked so we had to return the first set. This is the reason we knocked 1 star from this review. The next set didn’t have any of these issues but some of the handles on the knifes were in bad shape. We didn’t want to roll the dice with another set so we just overlooked it. All in all we are happy with our purchase and the knifes work amazingly well. We love the look and feel and match our cabinets perfectly.
Date published: 2020-12-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from If you do not like, or are intimidated by sharpening your knives, this is a great block for you! The knives are sharpened each time they are removed and put back in, so you are guaranteed a sharp knife each and every use. The slots are labeled so you will know exactly where each knife fits and is to be stored. The configuration of the block is great too, with all of the most used knives in the kitchen and steak knives too! Great value for this 20-pc set.
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Professional Set I like the fact that there is a knife for literally everything. The fact that I don't have to sharpen them is a great plus. Great Craftsmanship.
Date published: 2021-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Knife set I like that there are a lot of options with this set.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful and Functional Knife Block Set Just purchased this product for the holidays (2020) to replace an old set that we have had for many years. These knives are top notch! Not only is the whole block set a very beautiful set, the knives are really sharp and very functional. I like to have knives that feel sturdy in my hand, and these fit the bill. The set includes a nice selection of very useful knives. They are very sharp, cut nicely, and feel very balanced. I am happy that we upgraded to this set from our old one. I expect to have many years of great use with this set. Very satisfied!
Date published: 2021-01-03
  • y_2021, m_1, d_18, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_124, tr_292
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

When will this set be back in stock?

Asked by: Trebal
This item is currently available in limited quantities. We will not know when we anticipate restock until the item is out of stock.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-08-14

When will this set be in stock again?

Asked by: Bigred
Our next restock is anticipated 05/20/20 (subject to change).
Date published: 2020-01-13

While each slot is labeled it presumes that the user knows which knife is the name of labeled slot. Perhaps pictures showing name and each knife?

Asked by: Arielle
We appreciate your suggestion. The blades will generally tell you what type of knife it is. If you have any difficulty matching the knives to their appropriate slots, we are happy to help! Please contact us by phone or email using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Date published: 2020-12-17

My only concern with the self sharpening is that every time I grab a knife, I'll need to wipe it off to clean any micro shavings of steel off. Is that the case or does the block clean them as they are removed each time?

Asked by: Cam1
We would recommend wiping the blades before use to remove any small shavings.
Date published: 2019-11-25

Just want to know.where each knife goes in block or does it matter

Asked by: Jf milo
Each knife has a designated slot. The slots are labelled.
Date published: 2020-12-17
  • y_2021, m_1, d_19, h_22CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 142ms
  • questions, product