Henckels Statement 2-pc, Chef's Set
Earn 34 points in our free Rewards Program.
The Statement 2-piece knife set features the perfect pair for tackling daily kitchen tasks with ease. This set includes the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife, perfect for chopping herbs and dicing onions, and the 3-inch paring knife, ideal for peeling vegetables and segmenting fruit.
Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Statement's single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance while the stainless-steel endcap adds aesthetic appeal.
- Set includes 8-inch chef’s and 3-inch paring
- Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
- Traditional triple-rivet handle with stainless steel endcap offers balance
- Sleek, black matte handle
- Enjoy fatigue-free cutting with these ultra-sharp knives
- Dishwasher safe
- Item no. 13551-000
- Country of origin: China
- Substance: stainless steel
- Type of edge: fine edge
- Manufacturing method: stamped
- Number of parts: 2
- Colour handle: black matte
- Substance handle: ABS
- Net weight: 0.75 lbs
- Length of product: 5.35 in
- Width of product: 1.10 in
Make a statement on your countertop
HENCKELS Statement features an assortment of sleek, razor-sharp knives that boast superior craftsmanship and exquisite style for effortless cutting. The finely-honed blades combined with the ergonomic, stylish handle make Statement a fan-favorite for everyday meal prep.
Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Statement knives are finely honed for long-lasting sharpness.
The traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance while the stainless-steel endcap adds aesthetic appeal.
COMFORTABLE TO HOLD
The single-piece, stamped blade construction is lightweight for maximum maneuverability and fatigue-free cutting.