Details

Henckels Statement 14-pc, Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set

{"no-color-14-pcs_14-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"14-pc","ID":"14-pcs_14-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 14-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"13553-014-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -58%
$432.00 $179.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
Please enter a valid email address.
We saved your request. Hopefully you will hear from us soon.
YOU SAVE: -58%
$432.00 $179.99
HENCKELS International Statement Self-Sharpening Knife Set with Block, Chef Knife, Paring Knife, Bread Knife, Steak Knife, 14-piece, Dark Brown, Stainless Steel is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 143.
  • y_2021, m_9, d_25, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_42, tr_101
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 128ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools that every home chef needs. Created in 1895, this time-honored brand offers high quality at an exceptional value. Sharpness is always in reach with Henckels International Self-Sharpening Statement Knife Blocks. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. With these must-have knife blocks, enjoy effortless sharpness for precise prep work every time. Plus, their handsome stained ash wood base and stainless steel cap add aesthetic appeal to your countertop. Tailor-made for J.A. Henckels International Statement knives, these blocks help you maintain the superior sharpness of their fine edge, precision-honed blades. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives' fully forged construction provides balance while their traditional triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting.

• Set includes 3-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 5-inch prep, 7-inch santoku, 8-inch bread, 8-inch chef's, 6 x 4.5-inch steak knives, kitchen shears, and self-sharpening block
  • Stylish brushed stainless steel cap and stained ash wood base self-sharpening block.
  •  Tailor-made for the J.A. Henckels International Statement knife series.  
  • Self-sharpening slots that sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced.
  • Labeled slots guide proper placement.
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel. 
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability.
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle with stainless steel endcap offers balance. 
  • Made In China.

Specifications

• Item no. 13553-014
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 13
  • Number of parts: 14
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.15 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.00 in
  • Width of product: 5.24 in
  • Height of product: 11.50 in
Henckels Statement 14-pc, Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set
$432.00 $179.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
HENCKELS International Statement Self-Sharpening Knife Set with Block, Chef Knife, Paring Knife, Bread Knife, Steak Knife, 14-piece, Dark Brown, Stainless Steel is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 143.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Mother's Day Hooray! My kids gave me a set of these for Mother's Day. Great assortment of knives, includes everything I need, even 6 steak knives. I guess they were tired of hearing me complain about how dull my knives were. The self sharpening block is easy to use, and insures a sharp knife every time. All you need to do is pull the knife through the assigned slot back and forth a few times and the knife is sharp and ready to use. Great idea!
Date published: 2020-10-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Knives Always Sharp The self-sharpening feature this block set offers is what caught my attention when deciding to purchase a new block set. I never felt confident sharpening my previous knife set so when I came across the Statement 14 piece Self-Sharpening block set, I was excited to buy it. All the knives I need are in this set, and getting 6 steak knives is a bonus. Handles are a good fit in my hand and knives are comfortable to use. This set looks great on my countertop, with the stainless steel self sharpening feature contributing to the aesthetics of this set.
Date published: 2021-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Statement 14 piece block set is the last set I will need! Has all the knives I use on an every day basis, including the steak knives. The self sharpening block, not only keeps my cutlery in place, but also keeps all of my blades nice and sharp. Very easy to use, just push through and pull out of the slot as needed, even a 10 year old can handle this. The knives are well balanced and have a good weight, one piece construction with full tang for durability and safety. Good value, and nice looking set.
Date published: 2021-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful knife set Just received this today. The knives are nice and heavy and the block is beautiful. Can't wait to use these!
Date published: 2021-09-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Solid & Sharp Replacing my Chicago Cutlery with the Statement 14 piece self sharpening knives. Much improved weight/balance feel with theses. Cuts great, very happy with this purchase.
Date published: 2021-06-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Knifes with self sharpening block Awesome set. Love the self sharpening block. Keeps the knifes sharp all the time, plus it makes sharpening less time consuming. Great feature!
Date published: 2021-07-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sharp blades, arrived with some defects. These are great sharp knives. Heavy duty and feel nice in the hand. However, one of my knives arrived with a spot of rust. Another knife arrived with a bunch of gouges in the plastic handle? Other than that the knives were a good purchase to replace are very dull Hamilton Forge set. My only other complaint is the block is very large and sits at a heavy angle. It takes up a lot of counter space and doesn’t look great in the space I have available.
Date published: 2021-09-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Knives grazie mille
Date published: 2021-06-15
  • y_2021, m_9, d_25, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_42, tr_101
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

Are the steak knives serrated?

Asked by: Tpg2
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING HENCKELS! Yes, The Steak Knives are serrated from the tip to mid-Blade. Thank you Regards, Zwilling Henckels
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-09-08
  • y_2021, m_9, d_25, h_20CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 150ms
  • questions, product