Details

Henckels Statement 14-pc, Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set, black matte

$179.99

Fan-favorite knives that provide a comfortable, balanced grip

• High-quality, stainless-steel knives are razor-sharp
  • Ergonomic, triple rivet handle for fatigue-free cutting
  • Lightweight blades are conveniently dishwasher safe
Henckels Statement Self-Sharpening Knife Set with Block, Chef Knife, Paring Knife, Bread Knife, Steak Knife, 14-piece, Dark Brown, Stainless Steel is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 1041.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_277, tr_764
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 123ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-14-pcs_14-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"14-pc","ID":"14-pcs_14-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 14-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"13553-014-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 179 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools that every home chef needs. Created in 1895, this time-honored brand offers high quality at an exceptional value. Sharpness is always in reach with Henckels International Self-Sharpening Statement Knife Blocks. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. With these must-have knife blocks, enjoy effortless sharpness for precise prep work every time. Plus, their handsome stained ash wood base and stainless steel cap add aesthetic appeal to your countertop. Tailor-made for J.A. Henckels International Statement knives, these blocks help you maintain the superior sharpness of their fine edge, precision-honed blades. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives' fully forged construction provides balance while their traditional triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting.

• Set includes 3-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 5-inch prep, 7-inch santoku, 8-inch bread, 8-inch chef's, 6 x 4.5-inch steak knives, kitchen shears, and self-sharpening block
  • Stylish brushed stainless steel cap and stained ash wood base self-sharpening block.
  • Tailor-made for the J.A. Henckels International Statement knife series.  
  • Self-sharpening slots that sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced.
  • Labeled slots guide proper placement.
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel. 
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability.
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle with stainless steel endcap offers balance. 
  • Made In China.

Specifications

• Item no. 13553-014
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: ash
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 13
  • Number of parts: 14
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 9.15 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.00 in
  • Width of product: 5.24 in
  • Height of product: 11.50 in
Henckels Statement 14-pc, Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set, black matte
4.9 (1041)
Added to basket View basket checkout

Make a statement on your countertop

HENCKELS Statement features an assortment of sleek, razor-sharp knives that boast superior craftsmanship and exquisite style for effortless cutting. The finely-honed blades combined with the ergonomic, stylish handle make Statement a fan-favorite for everyday meal prep.

RAZOR-SHARP BLADES

Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Statement knives are finely honed for long-lasting sharpness.

STYLISH HANDLE

The traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance while the stainless-steel endcap adds aesthetic appeal.

COMFORTABLE TO HOLD

The single-piece, stamped blade construction is lightweight for maximum maneuverability and fatigue-free cutting.

Make a statement on your countertop

Henckels Statement Self-Sharpening Knife Set with Block, Chef Knife, Paring Knife, Bread Knife, Steak Knife, 14-piece, Dark Brown, Stainless Steel is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 1041.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I'm so amazed at how these knives look and feel. I mean they look and feel very strong and sturdy, and they look awesome. You do have to be very careful handling them, for they are very sharp. Every time you pull them out of the block you will get the same result, extra sharpness. We have an old set from the same company, and they have been around for 20 years. They are just like these ones; except they were not self-sharpening, which is the reason why I purchased this second set. Honestly, these are the only knives you will ever need. I strongly recommend this Henckels14 piece set of knives. You won't regret it.
Date published: 2022-06-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Better then average The knifes have a good amount of weight in the handle and decent thickness to the blades over the cheaper sets giving it the feel of quality. Cutting quality has been solid thus far well above the cheaper set it replaced. The block also looks very nice and displays well. A potential negative is I'm not to confident in the "self sharpening" aspect as it doesn't feel like it's working with tight enough tolerances to guarantee a fool proof proper sharpening. Since I wasn't counting on this feature however it just becomes a bonus if it ends up working better then expected and wouldn't hold it against the set as a whole.
Date published: 2022-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Successful product I enjoy using our 14-PC Self-Sharpening Knife Block. The block is sturdy and heavy and may be a little bulkier than I thought it would be unfortunately. Other than that most minor inconvenience, the knives are all superiorly sharp and well made. The steak knives have quite aggressive serration in the blades, which I find rather nice and are all perfectly identical so great job on the craftsmanship. We display our knives with pride knowing they not only look good but people can tell when something is made with quality in mind. This product suits that category perfectly.
Date published: 2022-08-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice set and S H A R P ! Set is losing 1 star because in less than 2-weeks of ownership, the chef's knife is already starting to rust at the tip, see photos.
Date published: 2023-01-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Excellent Mid-Level Knife Set This product is a great value. While not top of the line I’m not a professional chef nor do I cook every day. The set is more than I need a the quality seems very high. I can see these knives lasting me a very long time. The built-in sharpeners are a great addition to not having to remember to sharpen the knives and they’re ready to use every time I need them. My only feedback would be to offer a better matching black option for the block. My kitchen is black/white marble and appliances so the dark brown block clashes a bit.
Date published: 2022-11-24
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Absolutely mortified! I was extremely excited to order a new knife block set as I had my previous one for seven years. I chose this set as its self-sharpening and matched my kitchen. The first issue was the order status; two weeks went by before I received an email saying there was a problem, it would be delayed, and to not bother calling because a representative would tell me the same thing. Then I receive an email saying it would arrive but no time frame. It’s been about 3 1/2 weeks and they finally arrive today. I cannot express my dissatisfaction that a part of the shears tip is broken, there is some oily substance and fingerprints on many of the knives and it looks like dried food on one of them. All of this time just to get a horrible item after so many good reviews really sucks. Currently been on hold for about 10 minutes to talk to someone about this but I do not expect any positive outcome considering the overall handling of this order. Most certainly won’t purchase any more knives from them.
Date published: 2024-01-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Knives Wanted this self-sharpening knife set for a while, but waited until Black Friday to buy it! I’m so glad I did b/c this upgrade is stylish, sleek and oh-mazing for half the price! Sturdy set with a heavy block, which is really nice! 4 stars b/c one of the knives don’t seem to belong to the set, but I’ll work it out with customer service!
Date published: 2022-12-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife set for the cost. The knife set, first of all, is gorgeous. The stainless steel really pops against the dark wood. All of the knives are very well balanced. Hefty, with a full tang. Extremely sharp right out of the box. I cut a medium sized rutabaga with little resistance. The sharpeners inside the block seem to be working well. I did however, alright mess up the edge on my chefs knife by using a glad cutting board, so will need to get that one professionally sharpened.
Date published: 2021-10-31
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_277, tr_764
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Are the steak knives serrated?

Asked by: Tpg2
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING HENCKELS! Yes, The Steak Knives are serrated from the tip to mid-Blade. Thank you Regards, Zwilling Henckels
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-11-18
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-014, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 99ms
  • questions, product