Details

Henckels Solution 8-inch, Bread Knife

$15.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
Henckels Solution 8-inch Bread Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 43.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_10, tr_33
  • loc_en_US, sid_17546-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 109ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17546-203-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 15 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Since 1895, Henckels has been making high quality, everyday knives at an exceptional value. Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, the single-piece, precision-stamped knife blades are lightweight without sacrificing strength and durability. Along with the ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle, enjoy maximum maneuverability and fatigue-free cutting. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blades boast precision cutting. Curved for comfort, the break-proof, triple-rivet handles are pleasant to grip, giving you the control you need to slice through tougher cuts with ease.

• Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 17546-203
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 50-54 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.32 lbs
  • Length of product: 13.11 in
  • Width of product: 0.59 in
  • Height of product: 1.50 in
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
  • Handle length: 5.24 in
  • Handle width: 0.59 in
Henckels Solution 8-inch, Bread Knife
4.7 (43)
Added to basket View basket checkout

PRECISION CUTLERY WITHIN REACH

Since 1895, HENCKELS has made superior quality knives designed for effortless prepping. Equip your kitchen for less with this total kitchen prep solution that puts all your essential tools at your fingertips.

Effortless Cutting

High quality stainless-steel knives offer professional-level sharpness that ensures precision cutting.

Ultra-Sharp Blades

Lightweight, precision-stamped knives start out razor-sharp and stay sharper longer, even with minimal care.

Comfortable Cutting

HENCKELS knives are ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort in the hand, making meal prep a breeze.

Henckels Solution 8-inch Bread Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 43.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great bread knife I really like this knife. The stainless steel blade is very strong and the teeth sharp. They cut through event the crustiest of breads with little mess. Its great for not just bread but anything with a tougher exterior and soft inside like citrus, tomatoes, melons and large squash. The handle is very comfortable and it holds up well in the dishwasher.
Date published: 2021-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife I have heard so many good things about Henkels knives and have wanted to purchase one for quite some time now, but I had to wait for an affordable price. Thankfully, a Christmas sale provided just that. I decided to start with something that's important to me: a bread knife. I've had several bread knives before, but none have done a great job...no better than a steak knife, but this one promises to be in it for the long haul, and I look forward to putting it to good use.
Date published: 2021-12-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Use It for cutting more than Bread Use this knife on breads, tomatoes, melons...anything with a hard exterior and soft interior. It slices through whatever your cutting without ripping or smashing your product. Great addition to my miscellaneous knife collection. Appreciate it will never have to be sharpened.
Date published: 2021-01-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Vaule This is a really nice bread knife for the value. The serration is super sharp and cuts through tough bread crusts with ease and little mess. Since so many of us started that crazy sour dough craze this knife has come in super handy for all of my sour dough bread creations!
Date published: 2021-01-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Everyone needs a good bread knife. Not only perfect for cutting crusty loaves but also can be used to cut up a watermelon or slice tomatoes beautifully. Made from high-quality stainless steel, this knife is durable and won't rust. It is easy to use and lightweight.
Date published: 2021-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice bread knife Doing a lot of baking during pandemic, including bread. Never had a bread knife before, and found I was crushing some breads and using a lot of strokes to cut heavy crusts. My wife bought this knife as a gift - works great! Even, uncrushed slices!
Date published: 2021-02-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knife I got into bread making like a lot of people during the quarantine. I knew Henckels was a reputable company and this bread knife proves it. It has a solid build and is very sharp. I can tell this knife will last me for many years to come.
Date published: 2021-01-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Excellent Bread Knife - Versatile! Very good knife. Sharp, easy to clean, and easy to use. The only thing I wish is that it had a double edge blade. I often find double edge blades much easier to use than one sided ones because they cut straight.
Date published: 2023-01-12
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_10, tr_33
  • loc_en_US, sid_17546-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 131ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;