Details

Henckels Solution 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife, Serrated Edge

$11.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
Henckels Solution 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 62.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_17, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_11, tr_51
  • loc_en_US, sid_17540-133, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 58ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-13-cm_5.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"5.00 inch","ID":"13-cm_5.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 5.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17540-133-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 11 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Solution 5-inch serrated utility knife is ideal for cutting through crusty bread, and thick-skinned fruit, and vegetables. The serrated edge makes cutting through soft-on-the-inside, hard-on-the-outside food effortless, including tomatoes, salami, and bread.

Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Solution’s single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance for fatigue-free cutting.

• Fabricated from high quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Ergonomic, triple-rivet handle for fatigue-free cutting
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended

Specifications

• Item no. 17540-133
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 50-54 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.13 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.61 in
  • Width of product: 0.47 in
  • Height of product: 0.87 in
  • Blade length: 5.12 in
  • Handle length: 4.49 in
  • Handle width: 0.47 in
Henckels Solution 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife, Serrated Edge
4.7 (62)
Added to basket View basket checkout

PRECISION CUTLERY WITHIN REACH

Since 1895, HENCKELS has made superior quality knives designed for effortless prepping. Equip your kitchen for less with this total kitchen prep solution that puts all your essential tools at your fingertips.

Effortless Cutting

High quality stainless-steel knives offer professional-level sharpness that ensures precision cutting.

Ultra-Sharp Blades

Lightweight, precision-stamped knives start out razor-sharp and stay sharper longer, even with minimal care.

Comfortable Cutting

HENCKELS knives are ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort in the hand, making meal prep a breeze.

Henckels Solution 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 62.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good quality versatile knife The Solution line of knives is a good step up to quality stamped steel cutlery. These knives are made from high quality German steel that will not stain or rust or pit. They are made - from the tip of the blade to the heel of then handle, from a single piece of steel for terrific stability. These knives are lightweight without compromising blade sharpness. Maintained properly, they will last many years. Extremely good value. This 5-inch serrated is an excellent choice for slicing anything with a tough outer skin and a tender, soft interior. Ripe fruits, tomatoes, crusty breads, sandwiches.
Date published: 2020-05-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Solution knives are a great value priced line of knives that are perfect for a starter kitchen. Stamped from a single sheet of high quality stainless steel they are light weight and corrosion resistant. A full tang of steel running through the handle makes them stable and sturdy. I like the way the handle is high on the bolster because it provides a comfortable area for my pinch grip. The serrated utility knife is handy for tomatoes, citrus and cutting sandwiches as well as any other task that has a tougher exterior and a softer interior.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very Useful I bought this to bring with me on our family camping trips as an all purpose knife. Really very useful and I find myself using much more often than what I expected. It's really light weight, and small enough to take up hardly any space. I like it so much that I recently purchased a few more to keep in my kitchen. It's nice to have a handy knife that you don't have to worry about sharpening. Always cuts through everything and is my go to knife.
Date published: 2020-06-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Most Used Knife This knife was a great purchase. We use it for just about everything in the kitchen. Great for slicing tomatoes, onions, avocado, and just about every fruit. Slices through cold cuts, and cheeses. Also use for lemon and lime slices at the bar. Quite pleased with how durable this knife is for all the things we use it for,
Date published: 2020-07-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent knife I really like how this knife fits in my small hand. It makes it easy for me to slice breads, like my gluten-free bagels and other loaves. It is just the right length as the blade isn't extra long. My husband likes it for his hanburger rolls and the homemade bagels I make for him. I definitely recommend this product.
Date published: 2023-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharp cutter I have always used Henckels knives and to widen my cutting possibilities and to enable my son’s household. - lol- have purchased the 5.5 inch knife and also 5 inch serrated knife. I am more than happy with the quality and feel of the handle, sharpness and blade quality. Thanks for Zwilling group
Date published: 2021-06-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Zwilling does a great job of competing in the value cutlery market. The Henckels International knife lines are always a cut above the competition.This serrated utility knife has a sharp edge, ergonomic handle for ease of handling, is light weight and well balanced. Good knife for the value.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Essential Kitchen Knife The serrated utility is a versatile and essential kitchen knife. It's ideal for anything hard on the outside and soft on the inside. Perfect for rolls, baguettes, fruits and tomatoes. The flexible blade has sharp teeth so you get a clean slice every time. No sharpening needed.
Date published: 2020-05-20
  • y_2024, m_4, d_17, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_11, tr_51
  • loc_en_US, sid_17540-133, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;