Details

Henckels Solution 2-pc, Prep Set

$17.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
Henckels Solution 2-pc Prep Knife Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 135.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_22, h_4
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_37, tr_98
  • loc_en_US, sid_17552-002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17552-002-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 17 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Equip your kitchen for less with these essential knives. The 2-piece prep set features two workhorses in the kitchen: the prep knife and the paring knife. The compact all-rounder prep knife is for precision cutting jobs in-hand or on a cutting board, while the paring knife is ideal for smaller scale jobs like peeling vegetables and segmenting fruit. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, these fine-edge blades make fast work of kitchen prep. Since 1895, Henckels has been making high quality knives at an exceptional value. Solution knives are designed to tackle every kitchen task. Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, the single-piece, precision-stamped knife blades are lightweight without sacrificing strength and durability. Curved for comfort, the break-proof, triple-rivet handles are pleasant to grip, giving you the control you need to slice through tougher cuts with ease. This ergonomic handle lets you enjoy maximum maneuverability and fatigue-free cutting.

• Set includes 4-inch Paring Knife, 5.5-inch Prep Knife
  • Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
  • Dishwasher safe – hand washing recommended

Specifications

• Item no. 17552-002
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 2
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.00 lbs
Henckels Solution 2-pc, Prep Set
4.9 (135)
Added to basket View basket checkout

PRECISION CUTLERY WITHIN REACH

Since 1895, HENCKELS has made superior quality knives designed for effortless prepping. Equip your kitchen for less with this total kitchen prep solution that puts all your essential tools at your fingertips.

Effortless Cutting

High quality stainless-steel knives offer professional-level sharpness that ensures precision cutting.

Ultra-Sharp Blades

Lightweight, precision-stamped knives start out razor-sharp and stay sharper longer, even with minimal care.

Comfortable Cutting

HENCKELS knives are ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort in the hand, making meal prep a breeze.

Henckels Solution 2-pc Prep Knife Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 135.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Henckels Solution 2-pc Prep Knife Set I purchased this knife set from Walmart.com. It arrived a week sooner than anticipated, which was great. Upon reciving the knives, I tried them out, and they were not as sharp as I thought they should be. I touched up the blades with my Work Sharp Ken Onion electric sharpener, and now they are much better! They are comfortable, lightweight, easy to use, and I look forward to many years of good service from them.
Date published: 2023-02-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Still Trying it Out I purchased this knife just before Thanksgiving 2022 knowing I'd be chopping and preparing many foods for the holiday. My observations: Pros: curved blade makes chopping and rocking easier to cut veggies, comfortable feel of the knife handle, shorter blade height, sharpness of the blade Cons: lighter weight of the knife, the thickness of the blade So for me the jury is still out. I'll have to use it more to see how long it retains a crisp, sharp edge, but so far so good.
Date published: 2022-11-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very sharp Very sharp Heavy enough and light enough. Feels comfortable in my hand
Date published: 2022-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Knives Good set of knives, work well. Especially for the price.
Date published: 2023-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knives. Very sharp, great feel. I have had a simple Henchels 8" chef"s knive for over 25 years. I've bought other more expensive knives in that time, but find myself just resharpening the Henkels... it just feels so comfortable in my hand. So when I saw this 2 knife set. I figured I try it. The old one was made in Germany, these in India. They have a wonderful feel. They are extremely sharp out of the box. Time will tell how well they keep their edge. Very pleased with the purchase so far.
Date published: 2022-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Henckels knives I bought this set primarily because I had always heard good things about this company’s products. The Henckels brand, to me, has always been associated with quality. And this set did not disappoint. First use was to finely mince onion and garlic for my Mexican rice. The knife fit very well in my hand, good grip, not awkward lightweight and very easy to use.
Date published: 2022-10-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Ease of knife I had heard about Henckels and I needed to buy one. I found it and I started using it immediately. These knives are so light and they feel great in my hand. I was able to cut vegetables with little effort. The handle feels really good. Knife feels like an extension of my hand. Excellent product.
Date published: 2022-11-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from New to Henckels knife Prep set Have been wanting a set of new knives and found them at great deal. U don’t know how they will last in long run but as I hand washed the the handle seemed to fade in color :(. Knives do cut well for now… will see how they are in few months as we use them allot for variety of different cooking.
Date published: 2022-07-12
  • y_2024, m_4, d_22, h_4
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_37, tr_98
  • loc_en_US, sid_17552-002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 170ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;