Details

Henckels Solution 14-pc, Knife Block Set

$179.99
Henckels Solution 14-pc Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 10.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_27, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_1025358, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 118ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-14-pcs_14-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"14-pc","ID":"14-pcs_14-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 14-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17551-114-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 179 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Solution 14-piece block set features a distinctive set of high-quality knives to set your kitchen up right. This set includes an all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife for chopping herbs, slicing meat, and dicing onions, and a 3-inch paring knife for smaller scale jobs, like peeling vegetables and segmenting citrus. This set is all stored in a handsome knife block and features 6 x 4.5-inch steak knives.

The self-sharpening technology boasts built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. This set is complete with 6, 4.5-inch steak knives and is housed in a handsome hardwood block.

Crafted from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Solution’s single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The ergonomic, triple-rivet handles are curved for comfort and balance for fatigue-free cutting.

• Set includes: 3-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 6-inch utility, 7-inch hollow edge santoku, 8-inch chef’s knife, 8-inch bread knife, 6 stamped steak knives, kitchen shears, 13-slot self-sharpening block
  • The block features 4 self-sharpening slots that ensure your fine edge knives are always sharp. The other slots are for serrated knives, whose toothed blades never need sharpening
  • Knives crafted from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, satin-finish blades boast precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Ergonomic, triple-rivet handle for comfort and balance
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended

Specifications

• Item no. 1025358
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 13
  • Number of parts: 14
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 8.00 lbs
Henckels Solution 14-pc, Knife Block Set
4.9 (10)
Added to basket View basket checkout

PRECISION CUTLERY WITHIN REACH

Since 1895, HENCKELS has made superior quality knives designed for effortless prepping. Equip your kitchen for less with this total kitchen prep solution that puts all your essential tools at your fingertips.

Effortless Cutting

High quality stainless-steel knives offer professional-level sharpness that ensures precision cutting.

Ultra-Sharp Blades

Lightweight, precision-stamped knives start out razor-sharp and stay sharper longer, even with minimal care.

Comfortable Cutting

HENCKELS knives are ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort in the hand, making meal prep a breeze.

Henckels Solution 14-pc Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from GREAT GIFT Being in commercial kitchens for a majority of my life, these knives were commendable for my home use. The self sharpening feature really maintains the sharpness we all need in the kitchen.
Date published: 2023-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from You won’t stop recommending these! This knife set is amazing!! I found that I am cooking more often because I just want an excuse to use the knives. This makes a great gift too!
Date published: 2023-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Absolutely thrilled with my purchase of the Henckels Solution 14-pc Self-Sharpening Knife Block Set. The stainless steel construction exudes quality and durability, while the precision-stamped blades glide through food effortlessly, retaining their sharpness over time. I adore the full tang design and ergonomic handles, which make handling these knives a breeze, even during more demanding kitchen tasks. The self-sharpening wood block is not only a stylish addition to my countertop but a functional one too, keeping the knives sharp and ready for use. This set has not only met but exceeded my expectations, offering exceptional value for the price. I would highly recommend it to both novices and seasoned cooks looking to upgrade their kitchen cutlery.
Date published: 2023-11-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The BEST knife block set ever!!! This is the BEST knife set/block ever! Previous knife sets from other manufacturers dull relatively quickly. And if you don't have a way to sharpen or are savvy enough to know how to use a sharpener, knifes become useless. Before we had the Henckels knife block set, we had a combination of knives from 3 different manufacturers. Now we have 1 set the provides all the cutting functions and features we need in our kitchen and best of all they are sharp. I think this will be a set that we will have in use for some time simply for the reason that they are quality built and offer a lasting sharp edge that makes food preparation that much easier. The set is attractive, fits in nicely within our kitchen, doesn't take up much room at all. We do hand wash the knifes to prevent any rusting or pitting that may occur if you were to put them in the dishwasher. Hopefully this review is helpful to you and if so - please give it a thumbs up! Thanks for looking.
Date published: 2024-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from excellent knife set for the $$ Just unpacked this knife set and washed every knife by hand very recommended water was dirty. I found all the knifes and block in excellent condition and after honing them in block with sharpener they were razor sharp. I used next day to cut up meat and veggies like butter very nice set. very pleased beats the old Chicago cutlery knife set by far (was 10 yr + and old was low end but did the job if you honed them kept them sharp but never sharp like these knifes tell the difference)
Date published: 2023-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Knife Set! We upgraded our knife set after having our previous Henckels for 16 years. This one is awesome!
Date published: 2023-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing I recently had the pleasure of using the 14-piece self-sharpening knife set, which has proven to be a valuable addition to my kitchen arsenal. This comprehensive set promises not only the convenience of a variety of knives but also the added benefit of self-sharpening technology, making it a standout option for any home cook or culinary enthusiast.
Date published: 2023-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Knife Set AWESOME KNIFE SET! Have used Henkels and Zwilling knives for the past 30 years. Always great quality and feel. This is the 2nd set I have purchased in 6 months as we have 2 homes. The sets replaced were Henkels and Zwilling. Gave them to our kids. Highly recommend. Sadly I never received my free gift for either set. 🥲
Date published: 2023-09-03
  • y_2024, m_4, d_27, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_1025358, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Is the base (block) black?

Asked by: GMA Jackie
  • y_2024, m_4, d_27, h_6CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_1025358, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 126ms
  • questions, product