Details

Henckels Solution 12-pc, Knife Block Set

$109.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.

High-quality steel knive with comfortable handling

• Single-piece, precision-stamped blade
  • High-quality stainless steel
  • Triple-rivet handle for great comfort
Henckels Solution 12-pc Knife Set with Block, Chef Knife, Paring Knife, Steak Knife, Grey, Stainless Steel is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 1161.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_15, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_374, tr_787
  • loc_en_US, sid_17550-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-12-pcs_12-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12-pc","ID":"12-pcs_12-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17550-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 109 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Solution 12-piece block set features a distinctive set of high-quality knives, to set your kitchen up right. The set includes the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife for chopping onions and cutting meat, the 4-inch paring knife, ideal for peeling vegetables, and the 5-inch serrated utility knife, handy for cutting soft interior, hard exterior foods. This set is completed with kitchen shears and a sharpening steel, all stored in a handsome hardwood block that features 6 steak knives.

Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Solution’s single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet knife handles are curved for comfort and balance for fatigue-free cutting.

• Set includes 4-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 8-inch chef's knife, 6 x 4.5-inch steak knives, shears, 9-inch sharpening steel, and 11-slot hardwood block
  • Knives fabricated from high quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, satin-finished blades boast precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
  • Housed in a handsome hardwood block
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
  • Lightweight for maximum maneuverability

Specifications

• Item no. 17550-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 11
  • Number of parts: 12
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.04 lbs
  • Length of product: 11.50 in
  • Width of product: 4.02 in
  • Height of product: 11.38 in
Henckels Solution 12-pc, Knife Block Set
4.8 (1161)
Added to basket View basket checkout

PRECISION CUTLERY WITHIN REACH

Since 1895, HENCKELS has made superior quality knives designed for effortless prepping. Equip your kitchen for less with this total kitchen prep solution that puts all your essential tools at your fingertips.

Effortless Cutting

High quality stainless-steel knives offer professional-level sharpness that ensures precision cutting.

Ultra-Sharp Blades

Lightweight, precision-stamped knives start out razor-sharp and stay sharper longer, even with minimal care.

Comfortable Cutting

HENCKELS knives are ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort in the hand, making meal prep a breeze.

Henckels Solution 12-pc Knife Set with Block, Chef Knife, Paring Knife, Steak Knife, Grey, Stainless Steel is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 1161.
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Well rounded knife set Get started with all the essential knives needed to serve an elegant dinner to guests. The only one missing is a quality bread knife--but you can make it work with the 5-inch serrated utility knife. Henckels International is known for making quality knives--albiet sometimes extravagantly priced. This particular set might be described as the budget model. However, I have a 10 year old 8 inch chef's knife, that was also a budget model. It still serves me well. These may not be knives for a michelin star rated kitchen. But they are high quality knives for the rest of us. Think twice and then purchase this set.
Date published: 2022-07-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from No frills great purchase This set includes everything that is necessary for preparation. Between the 8 inch chefs knife and 4 inch paring knife a lot can be done. The serated utility knife is nice for bread and others tasks. The steak knives are fantastic. This set is a fantastic buy for the price point, great edge on the blades right out of the box, they feel great in your hand, and it includes a very nice looking storage block for your countertop. If you are a fan of cooking and want a well crafted knife set but can't justify spending upwards of 1000 dollars on a set for home use, this is a great option. Im happy with this set.
Date published: 2022-06-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best knives I've owned! I bought these knives to replace an embarrassingly cheap old set I had once I cut my thumb trying to use them. Not wanting to make the same mistake again, I did research and Henckels kept coming up at the top of many lists. As a result I felt comfortable buying these. When they arrived I was blown away. The knives and the block look amazing, so classy and sturdy. The knives are amazing, cutting and slicing ingredients has never been easier. I made a few purchases around the time that I got these and while some other items were disappointments, I can confidently say this knife set was among my best purchases in a while. I can tell this is a quality product and I couldn't be happier.
Date published: 2022-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very good set for the price Reasonably priced, fabulous knives that are very comfortable to use, very sharp, work really well. Good variety of pieces. Only two complaints and they are minor, and have to do with the scissors. The scissors don't have a thumb hole, rather they have two equally shaped holes, so you have to look to see which way to hold them. Also, where the scissors sit in the holder, they lean down very close to the steak knives below them, almost blocking access. Would be better if the scissors were located on the side of the block. Other than those two minor issues, these are great knives and a great value.
Date published: 2022-12-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love this brand!! Got this set as a Christmas present, and was so excited!! It looks great on the counter and if it’s anything like my other knife from this brand, it will cut like a dream! Two complaints—I thought that the scissors would come completely apart, which would enable me to use with raw meat and then wash, but these scissors seems to be only in one piece. Also, the weight of the chefs knife handle doesn’t feel as nice in my hand as my other JA Henckles chef knife, but I just switched them out (I really don’t need two anyways).
Date published: 2022-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Initial Thoughts Today is my first time using them as I just bought them. Right away I noticed how light they are which can be a good or bad thing just depends on personal preference. They are SHARP. Made preparing vegetables a breeze and actually fun again. My household has had numerous “high end” knives that seem great at first but lost their edge or had bent tips within 2 years. Perhaps my family just doesn’t know how to care for them but I’m keeping this set to myself! Looking forward to cooking with this set for years to come.
Date published: 2021-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from What a Deal!!!! I can't believe this set is under $100. Every knife you will ever use is in the set. AND you get steak knives!!! The knives are sharp and I use them almost daily to meal prep.For the price you can't go wrong.
Date published: 2020-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Magnificent I was thrilled to get this set as a thank you gift! I love the beauty of the knife block and especially the sharpness of the knives. I am so pleased with the Henckels Solution 12-piece Knife Set and recommend these knives to anyone. I had an older block set (name I will not mention) and were a completely different brand. Horrible knives and would never cut any thing! I put up with them until I received these knives. Thank you Henckels for making such a GREAT knife set!! I love them!!
Date published: 2022-12-30
  • y_2024, m_4, d_15, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_374, tr_787
  • loc_en_US, sid_17550-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

What all is included in this set?

Asked by: Bely
This set includes a 4" paring knife, 5" serrated utility, 8" chef's knife, 6 steak knives, one pair of shears, one 9" sharpening steel, and the storage block.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-12-29

Is the paring knife 3” or 4”? It’s listed as 3”, but the photo shows a 4”.

Asked by: CindyB
The set actually has a 4" paring knife. We apologize for the confusion on our end and we will be updating the information as soon as possible.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-12-29

Are knife edges 15 or 20°?

Asked by: Matt2023
  • y_2024, m_4, d_15, h_3CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_17550-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 101ms
  • questions, product