Details

Henckels Solution 12-pc, Knife block set

High-quality steel knive with comfortable handling

• Single-piece, precision-stamped blade
  • High-quality stainless steel
  • Triple-rivet handle for great comfort
{"no-color-12-pcs_12-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12-pc","ID":"12-pcs_12-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17550-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -51%
$226.00 $109.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -51%
$226.00 $109.99
In Stock Free standard shipping for orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
HENCKELS Solution 12-pc Knife Set with Block, Chef Knife, Paring Knife, Steak Knife, Grey, Stainless Steel is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 159.
  • y_2021, m_10, d_21, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_47, tr_112
  • loc_en_US, sid_17550-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 9ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The Solution 12-piece block set features a distinctive set of high-quality knives, to set your kitchen up right. The set includes the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife for chopping onions and cutting meat, the 4-inch paring knife, ideal for peeling vegetables, and the 5-inch serrated utility knife, handy for cutting soft interior, hard exterior foods. This set is completed with kitchen shears and a sharpening steel, all stored in a handsome hardwood block that features 6 steak knives.

Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Solution’s single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. Along with the full tang, this encourages maximum maneuverability. The ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet knife handles are curved for comfort and balance for fatigue-free cutting.

• Set includes 4-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 8-inch chef's knife, 6 x 4.5-inch steak knives, shears, 9-inch sharpening steel, and 11-slot hardwood block
  • Knives fabricated from high quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, satin-finished blades boast precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
  • Housed in a handsome hardwood block
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
  • Lightweight for maximum maneuverability

Specifications

• Item no. 17550-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: India
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Block slot count: 11
  • Number of parts: 12
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.04 lbs
  • Length of product: 11.50 in
  • Width of product: 4.02 in
  • Height of product: 11.38 in
Henckels Solution 12-pc, Knife block set
$226.00 $109.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
HENCKELS Solution 12-pc Knife Set with Block, Chef Knife, Paring Knife, Steak Knife, Grey, Stainless Steel is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 159.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Initial Thoughts Today is my first time using them as I just bought them. Right away I noticed how light they are which can be a good or bad thing just depends on personal preference. They are SHARP. Made preparing vegetables a breeze and actually fun again. My household has had numerous “high end” knives that seem great at first but lost their edge or had bent tips within 2 years. Perhaps my family just doesn’t know how to care for them but I’m keeping this set to myself! Looking forward to cooking with this set for years to come.
Date published: 2021-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from What a Deal!!!! I can't believe this set is under $100. Every knife you will ever use is in the set. AND you get steak knives!!! The knives are sharp and I use them almost daily to meal prep.For the price you can't go wrong.
Date published: 2020-03-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love them Beautiful set. Great knife set, all the basic blades I need.
Date published: 2019-12-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Every Knife You'll Need This is a great set for the value! I love the curved design of the handle where it meets the blade. This makes it really comfortable to hold the knife with a pinch grip. The set really gives you every knife that you need. With the Chef, Paring, and Serrated knives, you can do any task in the kitchen. These knives are very sharp and move quickly through whatever I’m cutting. I’m very impressed with how well these knives perform.
Date published: 2020-03-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great value for quality knives I have always loved Henckles knives. When outfitting my kitchen i knew this was the way to go. These knives are super sharp and make food preperation a breeze. I love having a full set ready to go on my counter. I also love the color of the block. Not too light, not too dark. It adds a warmth to my kitchen. Having all of the steak knives included is also a big plus for my. I love everything matchy matchy.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent High Quality These are a excellent set of knives & well worth the money. You can feel the difference in just picking them up. They are very sharp. The wooden knife block is beautiful & really adds to the collection to have on the counter. These have a very professional look about them along with a ergonomic feel in your hand. These also come with a lifetime warranty. Another plus they are dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2021-09-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Knives brake within a year, don't stay sharp Initially liked the set. Ove a year have become rusty, have to sharpen after every use, and tonight broke a steak knife cutting cream cheese. Great beginner set, dont expect them to last over a year.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great value for this block and the knives included, which are some of the most used knives in the kitchen. Added bonus are the steak knives, if you have some, great addition when you need extra, and if you don't have steak knives, they are great to have! These are a good gift idea as well for those just leaving the nest, or for the couple just starting out.
Date published: 2020-05-06
  • y_2021, m_10, d_21, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_47, tr_112
  • loc_en_US, sid_17550-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

What all is included in this set?

Asked by: Bely
This set includes a 4" paring knife, 5" serrated utility, 8" chef's knife, 6 steak knives, one pair of shears, one 9" sharpening steel, and the storage block.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-12-29

Is the paring knife 3” or 4”? It’s listed as 3”, but the photo shows a 4”.

Asked by: CindyB
The set actually has a 4" paring knife. We apologize for the confusion on our end and we will be updating the information as soon as possible.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-12-29
  • y_2021, m_10, d_21, h_18CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_17550-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product