Details

Henckels Silvercap 2-pc, Asian Knife Set

$34.99

Always sharp two-part Santoku knife set for high demands

• No sharpening necessary
  • Great maneuverability, balance & comfort
  • Sophisticated design with logo-stamped endcap
Henckels Silvercap 2-pc Asian Knife Set is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 48.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_26, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_10, tr_38
  • loc_en_US, sid_13585-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 130ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"13585-003-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 34 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This 2-piece set of Eastern-style knives is perfect for performing detailed kitchen tasks with ease. Effortlessly mince garlic with the 5-inch hollow edge santoku and confidently dice onion or slice fish with the Asian all-rounder 7-inch hollow edge santoku. Both knife blades feature small indentations, known as grantons, which prevent food from sticking while cutting.

HENCKELS Silvercap knives feature a micro-serrated edge, so the blades never need to be sharpened. Fabricated from durable, high-quality stainless steel, Silvercap’s single-piece, stamped blade construction is lighter than forged knives. The traditional, triple-rivet handle with stylish endcap provides balance and comfort as you chop.

• Set includes 5-inch hollow edge santoku, 7-inch hollow edge santoku
  • Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single piece, precision stamped blade
  • Professional, satin-finished blade is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Micro-serrated edge never needs sharpening
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 13585-003
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of edge: hollow edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 2
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.96 lbs
  • Length of product: 4.49 in
  • Width of product: 0.98 in
  • Height of product: 15.98 in
Henckels Silvercap 2-pc, Asian Knife Set
4.4 (48)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Silvercap 2-pc Asian Knife Set is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 48.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Two for One Pricing! I was only in the market for one knife, but when I saw how well priced this set is, I went for both. These knives are nice and lightweight. They have micro serrations, so they never need sharpening. M husband now has no excuse for not helping in the kitchen anymore, he uses the 7" and I use the 5". Great value!
Date published: 2020-06-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Handy Two Pack Never needs to be sharpened these are great knives for cutting veggies. The hollow edge helps release each slice from sticking to the blade. I like having the two sizes to choose from and they are light and comfortable good and safe choice for teaching a beginner or a child how to use a knife.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Two great prep knives make for fast work Ever want to have some help in the kitchen and it turns out the other knives you have just won't cut it (literally, lol)? With these two santokus, the Asian version of a chef's knife, and IMHO the best all purpose knife shape in the kitchen, invite a friend to help you without a worry. These are really good knives. Silvercap knives are micro-serrated. They will stay sharp for years to come. No extra maintenance necessary. Just use, wash, dry and repeat. These knives are stamped from high quality German steel; a stainless steel that won’t stain, and doesn’t require extra work. The full tang construction, meaning that there is a single piece of steel from the tip of the blade to the end of the handle, is stable and durable. This set with the shears and attractive black wood block is an exceptional value.
Date published: 2020-05-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love these knifes! I had never used Asian style knives before and I am super happy with my purchase. I love that the blade is super wide and I can use it to move vegetables from my cutting board to my pans with the blade. I use the 5" knife for things like garlic and shallots and the 7" knife for all other vegetables. I don't know how I went so long without these!
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great 2-pack value My new favorite knife is the Santoku - preferably hollow-edge (HE) to prevent sticking of veggies. The 7" & 5" are great & very easy to handle. I use the 5" more, but also use the 7" for harder & larger veggies, fish, etc. This is a great combo & also makes a great gift for house-warming, friend, wedding.
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from great for cooking couples My wife and I love cooking together. Recently we've been getting into Asian cuisine and were looking for an affordable set of Asian style knives and found what we were looking for here. The handels are super comfortable and the two sizes are perfect for us cooking together with our different sized hands.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Santoku Knives are Great These santoku knives perform as described. Because they are serrated, they are going to stay sharp for their lifetime. I like using Santokus whenever I'm slicing up vegetables...the veggies don't stack up on the knive the way they do on a chef knife. Can't believe you get both for such a low price.
Date published: 2020-03-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect for Additional Kitchen Knives I ordered this set for our vacation / rental home. We already have the basics but thought it helpful to have extra prep knives. Made from high quality stainless steel it is durable. The micro serrated edges on the blade NEVER need to be sharpened and the knives are dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-18
  • y_2024, m_3, d_26, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_10, tr_38
  • loc_en_US, sid_13585-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Several reviews say they are great on vegetables. Is there a particular knife suited for meats? 

Asked by: Cyborg2
The knives will work with meat no problem but an 8" chef is would work better for raw meats and you can also slice cooked meats with it. For bigger pieces of cooked meats a slicing / carving knife would be ideal.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-03-10
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_13585-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 144ms
  • questions, product