Details

Henckels Modernist 6-inch Utility Knife, Fine Edge

$29.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
Henckels Modernist 6-inch Utility Knife is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 22.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_16, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_17510-161, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 117ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-15-cm_6.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"6.00 inch","ID":"15-cm_6.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 6.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17510-161-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 29 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Modernist 6-inch fine edge utility knife is perfect for chopping fruits and vegetables, and slicing hard and soft cheeses. The fine edge blade guarantees precision and accuracy.

Beautiful and practical, the Modernist cutlery line features a fully forged bolster construction that seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability, balance, and striking design. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blade produces precision cuts and is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Equally ergonomic and stylish, the hollow stainless-steel handle is wonderfully lightweight. Its fingerprint-proof sandblasted texture is easy to grip and is beautifully finished with a polished, logo-embossed end. Enjoy effortless cutting and cleanup with these dishwasher-safe knives.

• High-quality German stainless steel
  • Fully forged bolster construction for durability, balance, and design
  • Lightweight, ergonomic, stainless-steel handle with a fingerprint-proof sandblasted texture that is easy to grip
  • Polished end cap with embossed logo
  • Enjoy fatigue-free cutting with this ultra-sharp blade
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 17510-161
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Type of handle: concealed tang
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Edge finishing: V-edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 53-55 HRC
  • Colour handle: silver
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.40 lbs
  • Length of product: 11.34 in
  • Width of product: 0.87 in
  • Height of product: 1.10 in
  • Blade length: 5.91 in
  • Handle length: 5.47 in
  • Handle width: 1.02 in
Henckels Modernist 6-inch Utility Knife, Fine Edge
4.3 (22)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Modernist 6-inch Utility Knife is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 22.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Present time Sleek, modern utility knife that is high quality. Sharp, durable and well balanced, this is a winner for all utility in the kitchen. I use this 6 inch for slicing longer vegetables. It's an excellent choice for slicing onions and garlic. so sharp, you won't cry!! The contour of the handle makes it super comfortable to hold. Take this knife into the future!
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The Modernist knife collection has a beautiful full stainless steel look. The handle has been sandblasted not only for appeal but it provides a nonslip grip. These knives feel light in your hand but have a nice sharp edge and are sturdy. The 6 inch utility is a handy size when you don't need to pull out a full chef's knife but a paring knife is too small.
Date published: 2020-04-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This knife is razor sharp and will do any job in the kitchen. It is made from from high-quality German stainless steel so it wont rust or tarnish. The knife is lightweight and the full tang design provides maximum maneuverability which makes your kitchen job easy. Don't worry the knife is not slippery when wet, it has a brushed finish to it.
Date published: 2020-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Solid stainless steel Utility The name really speaks for itself, I love how modern of a look it is. I was looking for something with this aesthetic and it’s perfect. It’s a great forged German stainless steel utility knife, a blade shape you can use for slicing small produce and meat. The textured handle contours nicely to my hand and has a good weight to it as well.
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It has really nice knife handle! I liked this modernist so much! I liked the feel of this knife handle in my hand, sandblasted texture is easy to grip and is beautifully finished with logo-embossed end. This 6" utility knife is perfect for cutting and slicing small food. It's great for carving medium size of roast meat, exceptionally durability and balance.
Date published: 2020-04-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great knife to add to your collect of knives if you do not have a utility knife. I use this knife about as much as I use my chef knife. It is smaller than a chef and fits snggly in your hand so you can work quicker and smarter. The ergonomic handle creates fatigue-free use and the finish keeps it securely in your hand.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from It's a beautiful knife that is perfect size for anyone who finds an 8" blade to be too much. It's forged from a high quality German steel, which makes it sharp and will hold it's edge really well. The beautiful handle design is perfectly weighted and balanced with the blade.
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So Comfy Love how this feels in my hand. Just the right weight, and a great one piece design which is great for durability. I use this the same way my mother uses her chef knife. Love how it chops, slices, and dices without being overwhelmingly large.
Date published: 2020-07-13
  • y_2024, m_4, d_16, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_17510-161, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 17ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 106ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;