Details

Henckels Modernist 4-pc, Steak Knife Set

$39.99
Henckels Modernist Steak Knife Set of 4, Silver, Stainless Steel is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 69.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_21, tr_48
  • loc_en_US, sid_17501-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 115ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17501-004-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 39 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This Modernist 4-piece steak knife set enhances your eating experience. This set includes four 4.5-inch steak knives perfect for slicing through pork chops, filet mignon, and chicken cutlets with ease.

Beautiful and practical, the Modernist cutlery line features a fully forged bolster construction that seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability, balance, and striking design. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blade produces precision cuts and is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Equally ergonomic and stylish, the hollow stainless-steel handle is wonderfully lightweight. Its fingerprint-proof sandblasted texture is easy to grip and is beautifully finished with a polished, logo-embossed end. Enjoy effortless cutting and cleanup with these dishwasher-safe knives.

• Set includes: four 4.5-inch steak knives
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel with a satin-finished blade
  • Fully forged bolster construction for durability, balance, and design
  • Lightweight, ergonomic, stainless-steel handle with a fingerprint-proof sandblasted texture that is easy to grip
  • Polished end cap with embossed logo
  • Enjoy fatigue-free cutting with these ultra-sharp blades
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 17501-004
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Type of edge: serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 4
  • Colour handle: silver
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.12 lbs
Henckels Modernist 4-pc, Steak Knife Set
4.6 (69)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Modernist Steak Knife Set of 4, Silver, Stainless Steel is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 69.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great size and weight The knives are beautiful and very substantial. The package was scuffed up and I thought it was on the outside; however, a couple of my knife handles were scratched and missing the finish. I did not inform/complain to Zwilling because I can live with the defects and not worth hassle of returning etc. I can see where over time the finish on the handles will scratch and wear with use so keep this in mind if purchasing.
Date published: 2021-09-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Looks Good - Cuts Better Modernist Never thought I would be a fan of an all metal knife. But like many things these days, I'm an old dog learning new tricks. This knife - this entire line - rocks! And it looks good too! These are fully forged knives - a sign of top quality. They are made with one of Zwilling's proprietary steels - so they won't stain, they will stay sharp. And they are designed for comfort with optimal sized grips for most people. They are also lighter than most knives. So if weight is an issue for you, you will like these knives. This is an exceptional value for four beautifully crafted steak knives. The serrated edges will last forever and they will always look beautiful on your table. Not just for meat - think thick slices of tomato and cauliflower steaks. The possibilities are endless!
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best steak knives ever! The steak knives are the best that I’ve ever used. When I cut my steaks it’s like cutting into butter. And what I really love is that I can put them in the dishwasher and I don’t have to hand wash them.
Date published: 2021-01-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Steak knives to keep at home in your block or use for picnics or Summer concerts! Also great to have one on hand for a quick gift! Cant go wrong with these serrated knives that will cut through steaks or any meats on your table! I have loved this set that I bought about 8 mo ago & will buy another soon.
Date published: 2020-03-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Feel I really like the handles on these knives. They’re big enough to fully fill your hand, but also rounded in a way to not be uncomfortable. The brushed steel looks great, and the serrations cut through things very easily. These are a great every day set of steak knives.
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Steak Knives I love using these steak knives because I found that the serration makes it easier to cut through steak while at the table. I like how the handles are metal because I found that they blend in better on my table with the rest of my flatware.
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the look I love the look of these stainless steel steak knives, they go great with my stainless steel flatware, matching on a table setting instead of standing out like most steak knives would. Cut steaks nicely and have a nice handle on them.
Date published: 2020-03-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Premium steak knives at a not so premium price These are extremely comfortable and efficient steak knives. They cut thru meat so smoothly and they look great on the table. I got some with the Knife Block that I bought and the steak knives sere such a big hit I bought extras.
Date published: 2020-04-02
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_21, tr_48
  • loc_en_US, sid_17501-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

What degree is the blade edge?

Asked by: Guy who wants to sharpen
Appox. 15 degrees on each side.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-10-28

Can you purchase one steak knife to replace a lost one?

Asked by: Walt N
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING HENCKELS We are sorry the HENCKELS MODERNIST Steak knives are only sold in a set of Four from our Web Site. We will email you directly the information. Thank you ZWILLING HENCKELS
Date published: 2021-07-13

What is length of knife?

Asked by: TualatinGirl
9.75" with the blade being 4.5"
Date published: 2021-05-12
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_17501-004, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product