• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -41%
220.00 $129.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -41%
220.00 $129.99
J.A. Henckels International Statement 7-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 19.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_1, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 10ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 13553-007
Henckels International Statement 7-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set
$220.00 $129.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Henckels makes essential kitchen tools that every home chef needs. Created in 1895, this time-honored brand offers high quality at an exceptional value.Sharpness is always in reach with Henckels Self-Sharpening Statement Knife Blocks. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed.With these must-have knife blocks, enjoy effortless sharpness for precise prep work every time. Plus, their handsome stained ash wood base and stainless steel cap add aesthetic appeal to your countertop.Tailor-made for J.A. Henckels Statement knives, these blocks help you maintain the superior sharpness of their fine edge, precision-honed blades. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives' fully forged construction provides balance while their traditional triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting.
  • Set includes: 3" Paring Knife; 5" Serrated Utility Knife; 6" Utility Knife; 7" Santoku Knife; 8" Chef's Knife; Kitchen Shears; Self-Sharpening Knife Block
  • Stylish brushed stainless steel cap and stained ash wood base self-sharpening block
  • Tailor-made for the J.A. Henckels Statement knife series
  • Self-sharpening slots that sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced
  • Labeled slots guide proper placement
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle with stainless steel endcap offers balance
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 7
J.A. Henckels International Statement 7-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 19.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great concept I wasnt sure how I felt about the look of this block set. the metak top made it seem so industrial, but when i realized the benefit of having the self sharpening, the appearance faded away. I love knowing that every time I go to cut, slice, chop, pare my knife is as ready as I am. I wish there was a way to make the slot for scissors a scissors sharpener but that's a tall order Im sure! the selection of knives in this set are just perfect for my needs and the quality is fantastic!
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Set of Knives that Stay Sharp! I love the selection of knives in this block because I wanted both a chef's knife and santoku knife for vegetables. It is great that there is a picture of what knife goes where on the top of the block because it makes it so easy to put the knives back if I take out more than one knife at a time. I love not having to think about whether or not my knives are sharp because I know they always are and it has made cutting so much easier!
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Everything. Sharp. A really good set of knives should have everything you need at your fingertips. This one does. It comes with two workhorse knives - the 8-inch chef's and 7-inch santoku, smaller knives for hand work and most valuable - the self sharpening block. This block keeps the knives sharp and ready to good when it's time to prep. Just wash and replace these knives in the block and you've taken care of the maintenance. I recommend hand washing if you want your knives to look like new, but they are dishwasher safe. The Statement line is a very distinctive, and very popular around the world. Stamped from high quality German steel, they are durable and will maintain their sharpness with normal care. These full tang knives feature an steel cap at feel secure in most hands. The curve at the end of the handle is comfortable for larger hands. These knives are a very good value.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect statement Set, it got Chef & Santoku! Superior sharpness of a single piece of high carbon stainless steel, these top-selling knives offer exceptional value, it has 8" Chef and 7" Santoku. It's self-sharpening slots boast build-in honing mechanisms that automatically sharpen to the perfect angle each time a knife is removed or replaced. This technology ensures your most essential knives are always sharp, for effortless, quick, and precise prep work.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great to have self sharpening block This set includes both a santoku and a chef's knife which is great because those are the two most useful knives for chopping and cutting. Paired with all the other knives and shears in this block you have everything you need. Each blade has it's own slot to ensure perfect sharpening with every use. I love the silver caps on the end of the handles, it gives these stamped knives and upgraded look.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is a great selection of knives for this block set. The Santoku is one of the most used knives in the kitchen and some can cost as much as the entire block. If you do not like sharpening your own knives this is also the perfect block for you as the knives are sharpened when you put the knives in their slot, or take them out. Great set at a really good value.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from no worries with this set Finally an affordable knife set that is always sharp. The idea of this set is brilliant. Each time I pull out my knives an edge is put on assuring they are always super sharp and ready to use. The steel is very strong and the handles are comfortable. This set has definitely improved my cooking by giving me always the sharpest knives.
Date published: 2020-06-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice self-sharpening block set A nice and essential block set. It has a good mix of large and small blade shapes. I like the color of the block against the color of the knives, looks really nice on the counter top. The best part is I don’t have to sharpen these knives with this block. Knives feel nice in hand and have a nice edge on the blade.
Date published: 2020-03-25
  • y_2020, m_7, d_1, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Are all the slot has self sharpening mechanism?

Asked by: rodrigobjao
The slots are labeled. Slots for serrated knives do not have a sharpening mechanism.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-02-03
  • y_2020, m_6, d_30, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-007, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • questions, product