500.00 $219.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -56%
500.00 $219.99
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
J.A. Henckels International Statement 20-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 31.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_10, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_26
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 125ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Henckels makes essential kitchen tools that every home chef needs. Created in 1895, this time-honored brand offers high quality at an exceptional value.Sharpness is always in reach with Henckels Self-Sharpening Statement Knife Blocks. The self-sharpening slots boast built-in ceramic honing wheels that automatically sharpen when knives are stored or removed. The remaining slots are for serrated knives, whose toothed blades never need sharpening.With these must-have knife blocks, enjoy effortless sharpness for precise prep work every time. Plus, their handsome stained ash wood base and stainless steel cap add aesthetic appeal to your countertop.Tailor-made for J.A. Henckels Statement knives, these blocks help you maintain the superior sharpness of their fine edge, precision-honed blades. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives' fully forged construction provides balance while their traditional triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting.
  • Set includes: 3" Paring Knife; 4" Paring Knife; 5" Serrated Utility Knife; 5.5" Prep Knife; 6" Utility Knife; 5.5" Boning Knife; 7" Santoku Knife; 8" Bread Knife; 8" Carving Knife; 8" Chef's Knife; 4.5" Steak Knives (8); Kitchen Shears; Self-Sharpening Knife Block
  • Stylish brushed stainless steel cap and stained ash wood base self-sharpening block
  • Tailor-made for the J.A. Henckels Statement knife series
  • Self-sharpening slots that sharpen each time a knife is removed or replaced
  • Labeled slots guide proper placement
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, made in China
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle with stainless steel endcap offers balance

Specifications

• Item no. 13553-020
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 20
Henckels International Statement 20-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set
$500.00 $219.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
J.A. Henckels International Statement 20-pc Self-Sharpening Block Set is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 31.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from If you do not like, or are intimidated by sharpening your knives, this is a great block for you! The knives are sharpened each time they are removed and put back in, so you are guaranteed a sharp knife each and every use. The slots are labeled so you will know exactly where each knife fits and is to be stored. The configuration of the block is great too, with all of the most used knives in the kitchen and steak knives too! Great value for this 20-pc set.
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from All i want and more I love to cook. This sets gives me all the knives I've always used and some that are new to me. I've never owned a boning knife before but I love it. It makes cutting up a chicken so much easier. The self sharpening function really helps me stay at the top of my game. The design and feel is classic. I love how it comes with eight steak knives instead of four so I can treat my friends to to the delights of my kitchen Ive created with these knives.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Make life easy These new self-sharpening blocks make me wonder how we lived without them! This one has everythng you want and need! Even tells you which knife goes where. My favorites & reason to buy were the boning, Santoku & carving knives. Not many blocks will give you all 3! The boning & carving are extras that I may not use often, but love to have on hand when needed! No way to go wrong with this set. . . a lot of knives/tools for a great price!
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Design These Statement knives are the best designed, stamped knives I’ve ever used. I really like the way the handles curve in my hand, and the design of the bolster allows you to have the pinch grip. The design of the sharpening block really works, and it’s nice to know these knives will always be as sharp as possible. This is a very complete set, and never having to sharpen them means they will last a very long time with no maintenance.
Date published: 2020-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The 5th star is for the value! This is one of the most complete sets we sell. It has everything. In addition to the best knives in any kitchen, the 7-inch santoku and the 8-inch chef's knife, it comes with specialty knives - bread, boning, carving; various small work knives - paring, utility, prep, serrated; and 8 steak knives. But best of all it comes with a self-sharpening block. Just was and put these knives away and the block makes sure the blades are honed and ready. Hand wash if you want them to look like new, but they are dishwasher safe. The Statement line is a very distinctive, and very popular around the world. Stamped from high quality German steel, they are durable and will maintain their sharpness with normal care. These full tang knives feature an steel cap at feel secure in most hands. The curve at the end of the handle is comfortable for larger hands. These knives are a very good value.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Modern Self Sharpening set Let this set do the sharpening work for you! Each slot automatically sharpens each time you remove and replace the knife into its slot by the custom built in ceramic rods. The darker wood finish on the block and the silver end cap make this a modern and updated set. The steak knives are included along with every knife you will need to use in your kitchen. This is a one stop shop set!
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic set for an even better price Get all of the knives you need in this set with the ease of a self-sharpening block. You'll never over-sharpen your blades with this amazing block but instead you'll be constantly maintaining the edge and angle each time you pull your knives out to use them. The handles are perfectly weighted and ultra comfortable to use. The 8 steak knives are such a plus with this set too!
Date published: 2020-03-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from So many pieces! This is a super complete block set including all your basics plus more specific use knives like a boning knife and a carving knife plus steak knives. No need to worry about sharpening because you sharpen your knife every time you draw it from the block. Definitely a go to starter set for anyone putting their first kitchen together or upgrading from lower end knives.
Date published: 2020-03-27
  • y_2020, m_7, d_10, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_26
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product

When will this set be in stock again?

Asked by: Bigred
Our next restock is anticipated 05/20/20 (subject to change).
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-01-13

While each slot is labeled it presumes that the user knows which knife is the name of labeled slot. Perhaps pictures showing name and each knife?

Asked by: Arielle
We appreciate your suggestion. The blades will generally tell you what type of knife it is. If you have any difficulty matching the knives to their appropriate slots, we are happy to help! Please contact us by phone or email using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Date published: 2019-12-02

My only concern with the self sharpening is that every time I grab a knife, I'll need to wipe it off to clean any micro shavings of steel off. Is that the case or does the block clean them as they are removed each time?

Asked by: Cam1
We would recommend wiping the blades before use to remove any small shavings.
Date published: 2019-11-25

Just want to know.where each knife goes in block or does it matter

Asked by: Jf milo
Each knife has a designated slot. The slots are labelled.
Date published: 2019-12-02
  • y_2020, m_7, d_9, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_13553-020, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 189ms
  • questions, product