• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -55%
221.00 $99.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -55%
221.00 $99.99
Henckels International Solution 12-pc Knife Block Set - Walnut is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 32.
  • y_2020, m_5, d_31, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_27
  • loc_en_US, sid_17550-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 8ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 17550-000
Henckels International Solution 12-pc Knife Block Set
$221.00 $99.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
of
Additional Information
Equip your kitchen for less with these essential knife sets. Since 1895, Henckels International has been making high quality, everyday knives at an exceptional value. The Henckels International Solution Knife Set is stocked with tools to tackle every kitchen task. The handsome hardwood block handily keeps this useful knife collection within reach on your countertop. Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel, the single-piece, precision-stamped knife blades are lightweight without sacrificing strength and durability. Along with the ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle, enjoy maximum maneuverability and fatigue-free cutting. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blades boast precision cutting. Curved for comfort, the break-proof, triple-rivet handles are pleasant to grip, giving you the control you need to slice through tougher cuts with ease.
  • Includes 3" paring knife, 5" serrated utility knife, 8" chef's knife, six 4.5" steak knives, shears, 9" sharpening steel, and 11-slot hardwood block
  • Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Knives made in India
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: India
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 12
Henckels International Solution 12-pc Knife Block Set - Walnut is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 32.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from What a Deal!!!! I can't believe this set is under $100. Every knife you will ever use is in the set. AND you get steak knives!!! The knives are sharp and I use them almost daily to meal prep.For the price you can't go wrong.
Date published: 2020-03-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Knives brake within a year, don't stay sharp Initially liked the set. Ove a year have become rusty, have to sharpen after every use, and tonight broke a steak knife cutting cream cheese. Great beginner set, dont expect them to last over a year.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love them Beautiful set. Great knife set, all the basic blades I need.
Date published: 2019-12-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Every Knife You'll Need This is a great set for the value! I love the curved design of the handle where it meets the blade. This makes it really comfortable to hold the knife with a pinch grip. The set really gives you every knife that you need. With the Chef, Paring, and Serrated knives, you can do any task in the kitchen. These knives are very sharp and move quickly through whatever I’m cutting. I’m very impressed with how well these knives perform.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great value for quality knives I have always loved Henckles knives. When outfitting my kitchen i knew this was the way to go. These knives are super sharp and make food preperation a breeze. I love having a full set ready to go on my counter. I also love the color of the block. Not too light, not too dark. It adds a warmth to my kitchen. Having all of the steak knives included is also a big plus for my. I love everything matchy matchy.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great value for this block and the knives included, which are some of the most used knives in the kitchen. Added bonus are the steak knives, if you have some, great addition when you need extra, and if you don't have steak knives, they are great to have! These are a good gift idea as well for those just leaving the nest, or for the couple just starting out.
Date published: 2020-05-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from All of the essentials in one block This block truly provides one with the essential, lightweight kitchen knives. The small, compact size of the block fits well in any sized kitchen, even ones with little counter space. The walnut wood is such a lovely contrast to many other block colors as well and provides a beautiful storage space for these value knives.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from All the knives you'll need I love how this block come with just the essentials. I was looking at a lot of other block sets and they came with knives that I don't think I would ever use. I love how it comes with steak knives and the design is beautiful on on counter top. The chef's knife feels great in my hand and I love the classic design.
Date published: 2020-03-22
  • y_2020, m_5, d_31, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_27
  • loc_en_US, sid_17550-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

Someone at a dinner at my house threw a steak knife in the garbage. Now I’m minus I. Can I buy just 1 steakknife or order six more just in case their different. They look the same but mine were made in Spain. Can you please let me know I’m freaking out.

Asked by: Pyke
The Solution steak knives are not available separately, but you can shop our selection of individual steak knives and sets here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/cutlery/steak-knives-sets/
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-03-09

What all is included in this set?

Asked by: Bely
This set includes a 4" paring knife, 5" serrated utility, 8" chef's knife, 6 steak knives, one pair of shears, one 9" sharpening steel, and the storage block.
Date published: 2019-12-29

Is the paring knife 3” or 4”? It’s listed as 3”, but the photo shows a 4”.

Asked by: CindyB
The set actually has a 4" paring knife. We apologize for the confusion on our end and we will be updating the information as soon as possible.
Date published: 2019-12-29
  • y_2020, m_6, d_1, h_14CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_17550-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • questions, product