• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -71%
$309.00 $89.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -71%
$309.00 $89.99
J.A. Henckels International Silvercap 14-pc Knife Block Set is rated 1.8 out of 5 by 8.
  • y_2019, m_11, d_16, h_23
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.2
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_13581-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 154ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
Henckels International Silvercap 14-pc Knife Block Set
$309.00 $89.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

The Henckels International Silvercap 14-pc Knife Block Set gives home chefs high quality, low maintenance knives to accomplish everyday tasks with ease. Thanks to their handy micro-serrated edge, the blades never need to be sharpened. The all-rounder 8" Chef's Knife is ideal for chopping herbs and dicing onions while the 5" Serrated Utility Knife cleanly slices through tomatoes. Efficiently mince garlic with the 5" Hollow Edge Santoku, whose blade has small indentations, aka grantons, that prevent food from sticking while cutting.

The knives offer single-piece, precision-stamped construction for long-lasting durability. Fabricated from superior stainless steel, the lightweight knives are easy to maneuver. The traditional, triple-riveted handle provides balance and comfort as you chop. With their stylish, stainless steel endcaps, you'll want to show off your Silvercap.

Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product offers high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.

• Set includes 3" Parer; 4" Parer; 5" Serrated Utility; 5" HE Santoku; 8" Bread; 8" Chef; six 4.5" Steak Knives; Kitchen Shears; 13-Slot Black Hardwood Block
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped, high-quality stainless steel blade offers durability
  • Micro-serrated edge never needs sharpening
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Ergonomic, fully molded handle provides balance and comfort
  • Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in China
Charasteristics
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 14
Measurements
  • Length of product: 9.84 in
  • Width of product: 4.53 in
J.A. Henckels International Silvercap 14-pc Knife Block Set is rated 1.8 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Don't cut straight e got this as a wedding gift and the knives look good and are of what looks like high quality however they are terrible to cut with. Small stuff is okay but when you try to cut through a bigger item you cant cut straight. The knives only are sharpened on the left side of the blade, if you call serration a form of a sharp blade. Every time you try to cut though something it cuts on a angle due to the blade being angled. For instance if I want to cut a potato thinly I have to make the top larger and the bottom will come out thinner, so it cuts wedges. It is very annoying to use these knives let alone because of the serration they dont cut smoothly. Maybe this is just my take on it but I am used to regular bladed knives and these just dont cut it for me.
Date published: 2017-12-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by from These don’t cut, they tear the food. We received these as a wedding gift and have used them quite a bit. I’ve tried to get used to them, I’ve tried to like these but at the end of the day I just want to throw them away. They’re advertised as never having to sharpen because they have a “micro-serrated” edge. This edge doesn’t cut food, it tears it. Almost acts like a really poorly sharpened edge of a normal knife. It’s not very safe or effective. That being said we’ve thrown them in the dishwasher and they haven’t rusted or broken so at least the build quality is good. I would not recommend these to anyone.
Date published: 2019-08-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by from J.A. Henckels make great knifes, not this set! I have two J.A. Henckels knife sets at my summer home and have gifted a set to my parents, all great knife sets. I purchased the never need sharpening Silvercap set for my winter home and am very disappointed with them. Will be shopping for a regular set of J.A. Henckels knives.
Date published: 2019-03-20
Rated 1 out of 5 by from What happened ?? I have two sets of silver cap knifes one set I purchased a few years ago and have absolutely no problems. I recently purchased another set for my 2nd home and what a disastrous purchase that was, thinking the quality would be the same as the 1st set I was wrong. The Set I purchased less then a month ago have already discoloration on the blades, a tip on one knife broke off and there is some separation at the handles on another. What happened to quality I purchased a few years ago.
Date published: 2019-10-08
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Concerned I also received these knives as a wedding gift but we are concerned about the micro-serration.....the knives do not seem to cut anything cleanly.....we just started using them but they seem a little too difficult.....I tried to prepare steak and cut into it but it seemed very dull and I used almost every knife....I had to switch to the Cuisinart.....please advise....should we return it pick a different set that isn't microserrated? Thank you.
Date published: 2019-07-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Knives I love these knives! This is the only brand I use. Only complaint is my 5" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife has a developed a crack in the handle. Not sure how this happened. I don't wash them in the dishwasher, I hand wash them. Hoping I can get a replacement.
Date published: 2016-11-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Wasted 15 yrs. I waited 15 yrs. to buy what I thought it would be the best set of knives and I fell in love with the brand. This past weekend I was able to finally buy the set and was terribly disappointed as the steaks are tore down, not cut. Micro serrated knives do not give the nice-cut feeling. I wish I could take them back and shop around for a better set.
Date published: 2019-09-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good knives, could be better We actually got these as part of our Wedding Registry but didn't realize the blades were micro-serrated. I absolutely love the style and design of the knives but having the serrated blade on the Chef's knife definitely takes away from performance.
Date published: 2017-03-28
  • y_2019, m_11, d_16, h_23
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.2
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_13581-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

Can I purchase individual knives in this set (International Silvercap 14pc set) because we have lost one??

Asked by: Topcat
Yes, you can purchase knives separate from the set here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/j-a-henckels-international-silvercap.html
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-05-01

I need to order a steak knife and the scissor since they broke. Just bought it last year. How can I get them?

Asked by: Rick Canal
For all warranty related questions, please contact our Consumer Relations department at consumerrelations@zwillingus.com. Our associates are anxiously awaiting to answer all of your questions.
Date published: 2018-04-24

I am missing one of the small knifes, not sure which one it is but can I get just one replaced without having to purchase a new set?

Asked by: Jerry
Please browse the link below to determine which knife is missing. http://www.zwillingonline.com/j-a-henckels-international-silvercap.html
Date published: 2017-09-14

I received this knife block for a wedding gift and I'm trying to register it. Could you please let me know the UPC number?

Asked by: Wendi
The UPC number of this item is 035886305543.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-08-27

My paring knife and santoku knife seems to be dulling. Can these knives be sharpened even with the micro serration?

Asked by: Lindsmiester
Unfortunately, the micro-serrations cannot be sharpened.
Date published: 2017-08-06

Purchased about a year and a half ago, have had two handles break and several others crack how do I get them replaced?

Asked by: ttracy
Please contact our Warranty Department at (800) 777-4308 or by using the "Contact Us" link below.
Date published: 2017-04-28

What country are these made knives made in?

Asked by: Granny2
The Silvercap series is manufactured in China.
Date published: 2017-04-28

Is the new knife block stainless or painted wood? If it's painted, what color is it actually?

Asked by: CJudd
The knife block is painted wood, it is not metal. The color is a dark metallic grey.
Date published: 2017-03-12
  • y_2019, m_11, d_16, h_23CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.2
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_13581-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 122ms
  • questions, product