• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -56%
250.00 $109.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -56%
250.00 $109.99
J.A. Henckels International Modernist 6-pc Studio Knife Block Set is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 23.
  • y_2020, m_6, d_30, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_17500-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 137ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 17500-001
Henckels International Modernist 6-pc Studio Knife Block Set
$250.00 $109.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Each knife in the Henckels International Modernist Block Set features a fully forged bolster for sturdy, balanced cutting. Equally ergonomic and stylish, the lightweight, stainless steel handles have an easy-to-grip, sandblasted texture and a polished, logo-embossed stainless end cap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. HI Modernist stands for superb quality at a remarkable value.
  • High-quality German stainless steel
  • Lightweight, ergonomic, stainless steel handle
  • Polished end cap with embossed logo
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Set includes 3" pairing knife, 5" serrated utility knife, 6" utility knife, 8" chef's knife, kitchen shears, black 5-slot hardwood knife block
  • Made in China
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 6
J.A. Henckels International Modernist 6-pc Studio Knife Block Set is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 23.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from All you need in your smaller space, for starting out or later in life. The set is sleek, and all one needs with 4 knives and shears. Sits easily in a corner or tucks away in a cabinet. I love the subtle insignia on the endcaps and the dark grey/blackish color. and they cut and slice and dice well, so not a big need for more knives, yet!
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great space saving block The perfect little block set, this space saving block fits perfectly on any countertop. I really love the modern look of the stainless steel and the black block. The knives are a great German stainless steel construction, and the fact it’s seamlessly the same look from blade to handle is a great aesthetic.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good starter set Has enough knives to prepare an impressive meal. Has the go-to knives: chef's, bread, paring, so you can't go wrong. Its a good value. But if you have the space and plan on cooking a lot, upgrade to the 13-piece set. Now that's a really good value! For the record, I never thought I would be a fan of an all metal knife. But like many things these days, I'm an old dog learning new tricks. This knife - this entire line - rocks! And it looks good too! These are fully forged knives - a sign of top quality. They are made with one of Zwilling's proprietary steels - so they won't stain, they will stay sharp. And they are designed for comfort with optimal sized grips for most people. They are also lighter than most knives. So if weight is an issue for you, you will like these knives.
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 1 out of 5 by from RUST!!! I have only had my set since February. One of the knives rusted right away after going through the dishwasher. I thought maybe that was my mistake, but after hand washing only since then I am still getting rust on my knives. Plus they are supposed to be dishwasher safe, so that shouldn't be the issue. I had my old set of JA Henckles for 16 years and never had a rust spot! What could be the problem with this set? I am very unhappy about this rust problem.
Date published: 2020-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great fro a dorm suite This knife set is perfect for my daughter and her suitemates. The dorm suite has 6 lovely girls, but not the best chefs. It's not a full kitchen so they don't have much counter space and this set requires very little space. this cute set provides them the ability to do some light prep work with a high quality knife (no injuries!), that looks cool and has all that they would need for light cooking. It even includes a pair of nice scissors!
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This compact 6pc set is ideal for a smaller kitchen with limited counter space or for a chef just looking for those few essential knives. The sleek Modernist knives are perfectly weighted and balanced and look even cooler in the contemporary 4-slot black block. The knives stay sharp and their all stainless steel composition promises durability for a long time.
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Stylish starter set with a great configuration of knives included. I love the look of these and I also love the feel of them in my hand. Great texture on the handle which insures a good grip, even when damp. These are lightweight so easy to handle and the handle is ergonomic and creates fatigue-free use. Great gift idea!
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just what you need when you're getting started I don't have a ton of space in my small apartment kitchen, so I am so glad that I found this super stylish set that doesn't take up a ton of room, yet it includes all the essentials that I need. I love the modern, sleek design and that the knives are completely made of metal, even the handles.
Date published: 2020-04-28
  • y_2020, m_6, d_30, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_17500-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 111ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;