• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -49%
315.00 $159.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -49%
315.00 $159.99
J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 13-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 57.
  • y_2020, m_4, d_7, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_51
  • loc_en_US, sid_16931-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 88ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item No. 16931-000
Henckels International Forged Premio 13-pc Knife Block Set
$315.00 $159.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

The Henckels International Forged Premio 13-pc Knife Block Set has a knife to handle every kitchen task. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the fine-edge blades are perfect for precision cuts. The all-rounder 8" Chef's Knife is ideal for chopping herbs and dicing onions while the 5" Serrated Utility Knife cleanly slices through tomatoes. Perfectly peel apples with the small 3" Paring Knife.

The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Curved for comfort, the triple-rivet handle features a stylish, stainless steel endcap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. Stamped with the single man Henckels' logo, this Halberdier symbolizes Forged Premio's superb quality at a remarkable value.

Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.

• Set includes 3" Paring Knife, 5" Serrated Utility Knife, 7" Santoku Hollow Edge Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, 9" Sharpening Steel, Hardwood Block, 6 - 4.5" Steak Knives (stamped), and Kitchen Shears
  • Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Forged bolster construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Modern, triple-rivet design is curved for comfort
  • Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in China
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 13
Measurements
  • Length of product: 9.75 in
  • Width of product: 5.12 in
J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 13-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 57.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This set is a good value and has all the qualities of a German made knife, even though it is not made there. I appreciate that it is German Steel so guess that's why it is so durable. Good assortment for the price.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great combination of knives I love how this set of knives come with both a chef's knife and a santoku knife! I love using the santoku for cutting my vegetables since it has the ovals on the sides that help the vegetables not stick while I'm cutting them and the chef's knife is a great all around knife. I love the handles on these knives because it is nicely curved to my hand. It's great that this set comes with steak knives so that I didn't need to purchase them separately and they are easily access since they are right on the counter with the rest of the knives.
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is a great starter block set - price is right and so are the knives! You will use most of these daily. the shears and honing steel are handy to have and not have to buy spearately later. All in all - a great gift or set for a first apartment or home.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A new addition. My wife and I have had steak knifes by this company for years. This is a new set we just got. I love the quality. These are even a better quality than the other steak knifes we had. Looking forward to using these.
Date published: 2018-03-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Zwilling does a great job of competing in the value cutlery market. The Henckels International knife lines are always a cut above the competition. This block set is no exception. Handsome knives in a modern looking, compact block that feel good in the hand, are very sharp and has every knife you could ever need.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Such a special set of kitchen knives at a great price. I love the weight of these forged knives. the handles fit very comfortably in your hand and are very ergonomic. The satin finish on these high quality stainless steel blades give a very rich appearance, did I mention stain less? I love the logo on the end of the handle, every time I reach for my knives, aI see that and know that I am reaching for quality!
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I gave this set to a friend who had a daughter moving away from home for the first time. German steel and riveted handle, so it is going to stand up to that learning curve of getting familiar with using a good knife. I picked this block for the knives that are included, knowing that whatever job tasked with, there is a knife in this block to do it
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Value This is an awesome set that includes a santoku...my new favorite knife...and a carving knife. These knives are not typically included in sets. I love the 3 rivets and the metal cap as this makes the knives feel more comfortable and balanced. The little 3" paring knife is perfect for so many little tasks such as apples and strawberries.
Date published: 2020-03-26
  • y_2020, m_4, d_7, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_51
  • loc_en_US, sid_16931-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

is the International Forged Premio set stainless steel or high carbon stainless

Asked by: deerdog
It is German steel, which is a trade name for carbon steel. Our formula is stainless steel with added carbon for improved hardness and edge retention.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-01-05

What are the blade angles on the Premio set knives? Is the Santoku a different angle? Also what is the Rockwell hardness on these. Thanks!!

Asked by: Rakota
The blade angle on Western knives is 15° per side. Santoku and other Japanese-style knives are 10-12° per side. Our Henckels International knives are 55-58 HRC.
Date published: 2019-12-26

What are the 2 knives missing from the block? I bought the set then notice a couple slots were not filled, and would like to fill when which ever knives go in there.

Asked by: Jolz
We recommend using your set for a while and filling in any empty slots with knives you need most for your own, unique cooking style. You can shop all available knives in the Forged Premio style here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/henckels-international/cutlery/forged-premio/
Date published: 2019-10-28

In the photo the santoku knife looks like 7 inch rather than 5 inch. Can you confirm which knife is in the set?

Asked by: glishii
This set includes the 5" Santoku knife.
Date published: 2018-08-30

I have a dishwasher with drying funcion (very hot, usualy melt plastic products) is this knife OK to put on dishwasher? It will reduce the lifetime of the product?

Asked by: JOAOCDESTRO
We recommend hand washing all of our knives to preserve their beauty, but, even though these knives are dishwasher-safe, if you know that your dishwasher is known to melt plastics, then you will definitely not want to wash these knives in your dishwasher at all.
Date published: 2018-05-29

What is the cutting angle of the blades?

Asked by: Lball11
The blade angles for the fine edge knives are 15° on each side.
Date published: 2019-12-27

What would be some other knives that would be the same type to be added to this set. So they look the same.

Asked by: Layn
You may shop all of our available Forged Premio knives here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/cutlery-j-a--henckels-international--forged-premio.html
Date published: 2019-12-28

Are the steak knives serated or strait edged?

Asked by: Justin1
The knives have a finely serrated edge.
Date published: 2017-10-20
  • y_2020, m_4, d_7, h_17CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_16931-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 89ms
  • questions, product