Details

Henckels Forged Premio 13-pc, Knife block set, natural

$189.99
Henckels Forged Premio 13-Pc Knife Set with Block, Chef Knife, Paring Knife, Utility Knife, Steak Knife, Light Brown, Stainless Steel is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 868.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_233, tr_635
  • loc_en_US, sid_16931-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 106ms
  • reviews, product
{"nature-13-pcs_13-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"natural","ID":"nature","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color natural is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"13-pc","ID":"13-pcs_13-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 13-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"16931-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 189 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Forged Premio 13-piece knife set features all the knives you need to start your kitchen out right. This set includes the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife for chopping onions, mincing herbs, and slicing meat, and the 5-inch serrated utility for cutting through soft interior, hard exterior foods. This set is completed with a sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and 6, 4.5-inch steak knives, all displayed in a handsome hardwood block.

The forged bolster construction of the Forged Premio knives seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the satin-finished blades produce precision cuts and are honed for long-lasting sharpness. Curved for comfort, the ergonomic triple-rivet handle features a stylish, stainless-steel endcap that adds aesthetic appeal to your knife block. Stamped with the single man HENCKELS’ logo, this Halberdier symbolizes Forged Premio's superb quality at a remarkable value.

• Set includes 3-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 7-inch hollow edge santoku, 8-inch chef’s knife, 9-inch sharpening steel, hardwood block, 6 x 4.5-inch stead knives (stamped), and kitchen shears
  • Knives fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Forged bolster construction offers durability and balance and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Modern, triple-rivet design is curved for comfort
  • Stainless steel, logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 16931-000
Characteristics
  • Color: natural
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: rubberwood
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Block slot count: 16
  • Number of parts: 13
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: ABS
Measurements
  • Net weight: 8.25 lbs
  • Length of product: 13.27 in
  • Width of product: 4.49 in
  • Height of product: 12.01 in
Henckels Forged Premio 13-pc, Knife block set, natural
4.8 (868)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels Forged Premio Knives

About Our Forged Premio Series

Henckels Forged Premio 13-Pc Knife Set with Block, Chef Knife, Paring Knife, Utility Knife, Steak Knife, Light Brown, Stainless Steel is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 868.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good set of internationally made knives This handsome set of knives is forged from German steel and made to very exacting standards. The fine edge blades made from high quality stainless steel can take and hold an edge ensuring years and years of enjoyable use. Hone them regularly. The full tang blade runs through the integrated bolster and triple riveted handle for maximum stability and durability. This set comes with just about every knife you can need, even the knife to carve the Thanksgiving turkey! Six serrated steak knives round out this very complete set. Dishwasher safe, but I always hand wash my knives. I like them to look new and dishwashing detergents are very hard on knives.
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The last set of knives you'll need. The knives are great. Included are steak knives, Asian knives, and Western knives, plus shears and a hone. All items feel durable and importantly comfortable in the hands. The edges come extremely sharp, with superior edges. I recieved thus set as a gift after asking for a good set of kitchen knives. I am extremely satisfied thus far with the set, including the wood block. I would recommend purchasing this set, as I believe it would be the last set you'd buy, if used properly and kept in good condition. I'm contemplating the purchase of the Henckels 4 in 1 sharpener, or one like it to keep the edges at like new sharpness.
Date published: 2020-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from For the price, these can’t be beat These knives are an incredible deal. Sure, you can spend as much on a single paring knife as this entire 14 piece set costs, and it’ll be better. But once you get above Henkels Classic you’re really in marginal gains territory. I do have a Miyabi chefs knife that cost more than this whole set, and it’s a pleasure to work with, but the difference can’t justify the price of buying an entire of that line. Especially when I can’t even break down a chicken with it for fear of chipping the blade. So sure, there are better knives out there, and yeah, these are made in China, and no I don’t think the blades are actually. But bang for your buck, these are a steal - you’re getting a lot more knife than you’re paying for here.
Date published: 2021-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Elegant Simplicity After making do with one Henckels knife and an assortment from other companies for 20 years, I finally decided to buy a complete set. I'm a minimalist and not a huge chef so didn't want too much on my counter. This set fits the bill perfectly. It has everything I need for everyday use, plus an extra slot where I stuck my old Henckels. The set is well made and the knives are well-balanced. Both me and my husband noticed the great ergonomic design and how well the knives fit in our hands. My husband likes the angled block compared to our old one since the knives are easier to get out. Highly recommend this set!
Date published: 2021-01-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love the knives and block, just one tiny complaint The knives are great! I love the shape and feel of the handles, and the knives included in the set cover the range of common kitchen uses (though it could also use one longer 5"-ish parer - I ended up ordering one solo to complete my set). The block is smaller so does not take up too much space on the counter, but is sturdy in its shape so doesn't tip. My one complaint, and this is because I'm a little OCD when it comes to these things, is that I wish the knives fit better into their slots. For the steak knives in particular, the slots are a little too wide so the knives have room to wiggle back and forth.
Date published: 2020-11-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good quality knifes, sharp and stylish. We purchased the Premio Forged cutlery set 17 pieces. Overall we love the forged knives and we love the way they cut and perform. We were a little disappointed that the steak knives didn’t have matching end caps on the handles like the larger knives in the set. The steak knives seemed a bit flimsy and the handles could have been slightly larger for a better grip. The steak knives were made in India and the quality didn’t seem as good or as refined as the larger knives in the set that were made in China. The knives say they are made with German Stainless Steel, however they are not made in Germany.
Date published: 2022-03-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Great knives, cheap stand steak knives The bigger knives have larger more comfortable handles, like the the chief and boning knife. The steak knife handles are so small that my index finger is on the blade and I could see an I expecting user cut themselves just from trying to get their whole hand on the knife. The stand also seems cheap, there are holes for knives that don’t come with the set and the wholes that are there are obviously a one size fits all. Also the steak knife slots at the bottom are too wide and tall in the front so it makes them sag down and stand crooked. Otherwise, this was a highly functional set for a good price.
Date published: 2021-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Getting into cooking? Great set of forged knives. This is a great set for anyone moving from stamped knives to forged knives. Zwilling has a wide selection of forged knives made from high quality German engineered steels. This handsome set of knives, although not manufactured in Germany, are made to very exacting standards. The fine edge stainless steel blades can take and hold an edge ensuring years and years of enjoyable use. Hone them regularly. The sculpted handle of Forged Premio knives fits most hands. The full tang blade runs through the integrated bolster and triple riveted handle for maximum stability and durability. Dishwasher safe, but I always hand wash my knives. I like them to look new and dishwashing detergents are very hard on knives.
Date published: 2020-05-15
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_233, tr_635
  • loc_en_US, sid_16931-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

What are the total height, length, and width measurements of this set?

Asked by: roundelay
Appox: 5" wide 10" high 9" deep
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-12-19

Is it possible to get the wood block for this set in a darker color, maybe a brown?

Asked by: JRPTEP
Hi, No
Date published: 2022-11-08

Several HI knives with "forged" in the name say "manufacturing method: welded." What does that mean? They've a "forged bolster construction" and are "fabricated" from SS. Are the blades actually forged on these? Or stamped with a forged bolster welded on?

Asked by: sdb56011
Hello, Thank you The J.A. Henckels Forged Premio cooking knives have a forged bolster construction that seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. The steel of the knife (blade, bolster, and tang) is made from one piece. This piece of steel is heated, pushed together to form a “bubble” and then stamped out in the desired shape bolster included.
Date published: 2022-06-06

What are the blade angles on the Premio set knives? Is the Santoku a different angle? Also what is the Rockwell hardness on these. Thanks!!

Asked by: Rakota
The blade angle on Western knives is 15° per side. Santoku and other Japanese-style knives are 10-12° per side. Our Henckels International knives are 55-58 HRC.
Date published: 2021-01-14

What are the 2 knives missing from the block? I bought the set then notice a couple slots were not filled, and would like to fill when which ever knives go in there.

Asked by: Jolz
We recommend using your set for a while and filling in any empty slots with knives you need most for your own, unique cooking style. You can shop all available knives in the Forged Premio style here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/henckels-international/cutlery/forged-premio/
Date published: 2019-12-28

In the photo the santoku knife looks like 7 inch rather than 5 inch. Can you confirm which knife is in the set?

Asked by: glishii
This set includes the 5" Santoku knife.
Date published: 2018-08-30

I have a dishwasher with drying funcion (very hot, usualy melt plastic products) is this knife OK to put on dishwasher? It will reduce the lifetime of the product?

Asked by: JOAOCDESTRO
We recommend hand washing all of our knives to preserve their beauty, but, even though these knives are dishwasher-safe, if you know that your dishwasher is known to melt plastics, then you will definitely not want to wash these knives in your dishwasher at all.
Date published: 2018-05-29

What is the cutting angle of the blades?

Asked by: Lball11
The blade angles for the fine edge knives are 15° on each side.
Date published: 2019-12-27
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_16931-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 128ms
  • questions, product