33.00 $15.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -52%
33.00 $15.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
J.A. Henckels International Definition 2-pc Paring Knife Set is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 23.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_10, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_19480-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 119ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The Henckels Definition 2-pc Paring Knife Set is perfect for tackling detailed kitchen tasks with ease. Honed for long-lasting sharpness, the fine-edge blades boasts precision cutting. Effortlessly peel apples, remove blemishes, and create beautiful garnishes with these small, versatile knives.The single-piece, precision-stamped blade is light and thin for excellent maneuverability without compromising strength or durability. This is due to its high carbon stainless steel composition, which provides power from within. Curved for comfort, the break-proof, triple-rivet handle is pleasant to grip for tireless, balanced cutting.Henckels makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, each product offers high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels.
  • Fabricated from high-quality stainless steel
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade construction provides durability
  • Professional, fine-edge blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Lightweight, full tang design yields maximum maneuverability
  • Traditional triple-rivet handle offers balance and is curved for comfort
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in China

Specifications

• Item no. 19480-000
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 2
Henckels International Definition 2-pc Paring Knife Set
$33.00 $15.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
J.A. Henckels International Definition 2-pc Paring Knife Set is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 23.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Small tasks, small hands, big performance This set of paring knives can create garnishes, peel an apple and core a tomato with ease. But they are also a good starting point for small chef's in the making. The appropriate sized handle gives little finger a good grip for confidence. The good news: if these knives appeal to you and the price suits you, then you just nailed it. The Definition line of Henckels International is a well-constructed collection of knives. Each knife is made from high quality stainless steel. One piece of this steel runs from the tip of the blade to the end of the handle for sturdiness and stability. The handle is arched to fit tightly into your palm, and is sculpted so your fingers in optimal position. Hone them regularly and sharpen them once a year. I hand wash all my knives so they look brand new, but they are dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Set of Paring knives I just love the handles on these paring knives since I can get a good grip on the handles, especially if my hands are a little wet from holding whatever I am cutting in my hand. I use these to peel and cut all kinds of fruit and I like that I have a choice between the 2 different lengths depending on the size of what I'm cutting.
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good Bar Knives These are nice, inexpensive paring knives. I mainly use them to cut fruit or citrus around my bar for drinks. They fit well in your hand, and make it easy to hold a piece of fruit while cutting. Having two sizes to choose from is a nice option depending on the size of the fruit that I’m cutting.
Date published: 2020-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Essential Knives at a Great Price I like that I got two different size knives for this Great Price!!! I use the smaller one for cutting up cherry tomatoes, olives, grapes, small things. The larger knife is perfect for peeling fruit and potatoes. Both are used quite a bit and I appreciate having the two sizes.
Date published: 2020-06-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This 2pc paring set is a really nice value. These two paring knives are essentials in the kitchen and their different sizes mean they can be utilized in a lot of ways. The Definition handles are comfortable and the steel blades stay super sharp for safe and efficient cutting.
Date published: 2020-04-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Can't go wrong with these Every kitchen needs a couple little sharp paring knives and these fit the bill. The curved handle is comfortable in your hand and the two sizes are great for any small peeling or cutting job from apples and strawberries to carrots and small potatoes.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect pair I didnt know which one I would like/use more, so I kept the 4" and decided to give the 3" to a friend and she loves it! Why not share the goodness and a good German knife with a friend to introduce them to good quality for a small price!
Date published: 2020-03-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from perfect pair I know its oldschool to peel with a knife but that IS what a pairing knife is for. I love this set. The two sizes are perfect for any size jobs. The handles are super comfortable and the super sharp blades make quick work of any job.
Date published: 2020-06-10
  • y_2020, m_7, d_10, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_22
  • loc_en_US, sid_19480-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 118ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;