• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -38%
40.00 $24.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE: -38%
40.00 $24.99
J.A. Henckels International 5-pc Cheese Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2020, m_4, d_2, h_12
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_13355-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 90ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock
Item No. 13355-000
Henckels International Cooking Tools 5-pc Cheese Knife Set
$40.00 $24.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Includes Semi Heart Shaped Knife, Rectangular Shaped Knife, Two Pronged Fork, and Cutting Board / Serving Tray
  • Includes Semi Heart Shaped Knife, Rectangular Shaped Knife, Two Pronged Fork, and Cutting Board / Serving Tray.
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Number of parts: 5
J.A. Henckels International 5-pc Cheese Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A Perfect Gift A cheese lovers dream set. It has every kind of cheese knife you need, hard, soft, medium. Beautiful matching board. I especially like the grove around the center of serving area.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This five piece knife set is definitely something to showcase and proudly use. Everyone who loves cheese will find as many reasons as possible to bring this out and use it! The set is beautifully crafted, and the cheese knives are great quality! The serving tray also doubles as a cutting board, which makes this a great cheese set. After cutting your cheeses you can carry them straight to the table or make a exquisite charcuterie board. I was impressed with the quality, and the price was ideal!
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My Zwilling Cheese Knife Set I love my zwilling cheese knife set. Enjoyed every bit using it. Thank you so much Zwilling for this one of a kind quality products. I will promote your products to our customers.
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Hostess Gift! They are a nice hostess gift; cheese knives are attractive.
Date published: 2019-11-12
  • y_2020, m_4, d_2, h_12
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_13355-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

What are the dimensions of the cutting board and the cheese knife set pieces? It is difficult to tell from the photograph

Asked by: stevie
The dimensions for this item are approximately 10" long X 9.5" wide X 2" tall (with knives packed as shown- the cutting board is only about 1" thick).
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-05-08
  • y_2020, m_4, d_2, h_12CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_13355-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 148ms
  • questions, product